• Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

As the CIA Turns...

AJELive AJELive · Follow
    by blakehounshell
    #Libya #AlJazeera reports that tanks are leaving #Gaddafi's compound in Tripoli and have opened fire. Watch NOW aje.me/fwtYjF
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The error was when everyone got happy before Muammar Gaddafi was given the perp walk of shame.
      God willing while I sleep I will miss a Muammar Gaddafi's capture, killing, or exile flee.

Out of tradition of my other thread, let us see what falls

21: 30-36
      ========
      2 Chron 30:25 -34:10

~~~~~Chap 4 FORM
      Of old the skilled first made them selves invincible to await the enemy's vincibility.
      Invincibility lies in oneself.
      Vincibility lies in the enemy.
      ------ Commentary
      Prepare conditions of invincibility within your own sphere. But this is not yet victory. You must wait for the enemy's vincibility to arise. Skill is knowing that moment.

~~~~~~~~~Chap 4 FORM
      Of old those skilled at defence hid below the nine earths and moved above the nine heavens.
      Thus they could preserve themselves and be all-victorious.
      ------ Commentary
      In the best defence, one goes outside the range of enemy insight, becoming ungraspable and thus unbeatable. Victory need not be achived by will or devastation. The all-victorious general resides beyond defeat.

~~~~~~~Chap 4 FORM
      One skilled at battle takes a stand in the ground of no defeat
      And so does not lose the enemy's defeat.
      ------ Commentary
      For the skilled general, victory is attained before the battle is joined. Abiding in his invincibility, he awaits the moment at which he can seize the enemy's vincibility
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Certainly has gone full circle with Libya...

Back in my early Navy days in the mid-'80's, Libya had those damn Exocet anti-ship missiles, made things interesting.... The attack on the USS Stark back then killed 37 Sailors with it...
        Thanks very much France, of course Britain had a few ships sunk in the Falklands by those too.

When are we going to stop selling shit like that to crazy dictators?.

Britain were training Libyan special forces just last year - lunacy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          Bout fucking time. Next to go is the asshole in Syria. Fucking bastard. He need to be charged with Crimes Against Humanity. Glad these people are rising up finally. Can't be fun getting ass-raped by the very ruler who is supposed to improve the lives of his country.

I hope he goes ahead and fights to the death. Good riddance when the rebels remove the top of his head with an AK.
          Saddam Hussain has been dead for several years. Is Iraq any better? We will see with Libya. Egypt is a mess because their biggest industry is tourism and nobody wants to go there right now. I've been hearing peace in the muslim world my whole life and it never seems to happen. We will probably be fighting the rebels in a few years like we are fighting the people we supported during the Soviet/Afghanistan war. It's always nice to see a bad guy go down but what the long-term effects are; especially, in that part of the world are is usually not a I love you brother love fest.

Honestly. Nobody really cares about these dictators as long as they sell us the oil. Saddam only went down when he refused to sell his oil in US Dollars. Gaddafi went down only when he started paying China more attention than his normal European oil customers. As long as Gaddafi sold his oil to the NATO nations he had nothing to worry about. It's more about money than helping humanity. It always is.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-22-2011, 10:05 AM.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I just hope these "Libyan rebels" aren't like the usual CIA/BCE "exile" plants that usually accompany most of these government overthows. Probably one of the worst ways the BCE/PNAC invasion of Iraq went horribly wrong is because those idiots intended to put Ahmed Chalabi in charge of that whole mess (his crew of thugs were the ones who arranged the phony "fall of Saddam's statue" event).

Nothing more useless than a a bunch of CIA brainwashed right wing fucksticks being in charge of an already fucked up country. Want an example of how useless "exiles" are? Just look at the Batista fan club in Miami. Those idiots couldn't take out one guy with a beard.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Saddam Hussain has been dead for several years. Is Iraq any better?
              In all fairness, we really don't know. We haven't got the fuck out of there long enough to find out yet.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I just hope these "Libyan rebels" aren't like the usual CIA/BCE "exile" plants that usually accompany most of these government overthows. Probably one of the worst ways the BCE/PNAC invasion of Iraq went horribly wrong is because those idiots intended to put Ahmed Chalabi in charge of that whole mess (his crew of thugs were the ones who arranged the phony "fall of Saddam's statue" event).

Nothing more useless than a a bunch of CIA brainwashed right wing fucksticks being in charge of an already fucked up country. Want an example of how useless "exiles" are? Just look at the Batista fan club in Miami. Those idiots couldn't take out one guy with a beard.
                I just went to a class reunion and the biggest nerd, dungeons and dragons geek of our school now works in the CIA.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It is not spring in Arabia.

Certain sorts have taken upon themselves to promote the phrase “The Arabian Spring” to mean the Arabic Revolutions. “The Arabian Spring is vague term that allows a certain distance from what is happening, a term that gives it a certain fabled quality.

It is not spring in Arabia. It is summer. We all know this. The Arabic Revolutions are not some bunny hopping along bringing colored eggs and chocolate to the naive. The culling of corruption is occurring, the culling of corruption, which is occurring across the globe. This is not even an exclusive Arabic event. The Arabia Peninsula is one of the least affected areas.

Culling corruption makes some uncomfortable. This is normal. Corruption is uncomforting, demoralizing, and unsettling! Humanity will always have to address corruption. It is an unpleasant fact.

Nevertheless calling the culling of corruption by a nonsensical name will not make it fade away. Culling corruption is not a season. It is not limited to a language. It is not limited to a location. It is not a time. It is not something for only one land for only one group of people.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

~Data~
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dipshits in the free world can Jump up and Down and Cheer "Freedom" like some halfassed Braveheart all they want. Yay! CuntDhaffi's gone YAY!
                      I say bullshit. More instability in the Middle East only serves to give the cocksuckers from the "office that runs things" another excuse to raise prices on my food , gas and heating oil as well as get involved in another "police action" in the region to keep us "safe from Terrorism", Thus, raising my taxes and taking away more of my civil liberties.
                      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Come on down, Mo Qaddafi. Your torture suite is waiting......
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Sign up for the daily email update from Scribe. The dust has not yet settled over the Libyan capital of Tripoli since rebels took control... Read More

The dust has not yet settled over the Libyan capital of Tripoli since rebels took control over the weekend. But already, a draft constitutional charter for the transitional state has appeared online (embedded below). It is just a draft, mind you, and gauging its authenticity at this point is difficult. There is also no way to know whether this draft or something similar will emerge as the final governing document for a new Libyan regime.

As both the Morning Bell and Washington in a Flash noted today, Heritage Fellow Jim Phillips recently pointed out that Islamist forces “appear to make up a small but not insignificant part of the opposition coalition,” and must be prevented “from hijacking Libya’s future.” Parts of the draft Constitution allay those fears, while others exacerbate them.

Much of the document describes political institutions that will sound familiar to citizens of Western liberal democracies, including rule of law, freedom of speech and religious practice, and a multi-party electoral system.

But despite the Lockean tenor of much of the constitution, the inescapable clause lies right in Part 1, Article 1: “Islam is the Religion of the State, and the principal source of legislation is Islamic Jurisprudence (Sharia).” Under this constitution, in other words, Islam is law. That makes other phrases such as “there shall be no crime or penalty except by virtue of the law” and “Judges shall be independent, subject to no other authority but law and conscience” a bit more ominous.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Though the GOP will continue to deny it, the Libyan people have already thanked Obama.

Libya Rebels Thank Obama, Sarkozy, Cameron, Rice With Huge Poster In Benghazi Square

As Libyans gathered early Monday morning to celebrate rebel advancement into Tripoli and the arrest of Seif al-Islam, Moammar Gaddafi's second eldest son, some had a clear message to world leaders: "Thank You."

Libyans supportive of rebel forces held up a large sign with portraits of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, British Prime Minister David Cameron, French President Nicolas Sarkozy and U.S. President Barack Obama.

Above their images was written: "FANTASTIC 4."

"GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANKS FOR ALL" was written below their portraits.
                            In March, the United States joined a multinational coalition and conducted military operations in Libya, something President Obama reiterated in his statement on Monday:

In the face of this aggression, the international community took action. The United States helped shape a U.N. Security Council resolution that mandated the protection of Libyan civilians. An unprecedented coalition was formed that included the United States, our NATO partners and Arab nations. And in March, the international community launched a military operation to save lives and stop Qaddafi’s forces in their tracks.

In a July trip to Istanbul, Hillary Clinton announced that the United States would recognize the primary rebel group, the Transitional National Council, as Libya's government.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I am going to go out on a limb here and say " This will come back to bite us in the ass"

Fuck yeah those people are happy. For now.

Let's see what happens...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Libyan oil could take years to come back
                                Despite the apparent impending victory by Libyan rebels Monday in overthrowing the country's longtime dictator Moammar Gadhafi, analysts say it could be years before Libya's prized light oil returns to the market in substantial amounts.

Now see if these folks are sooooo damn happy that we helped them liberate the country why not just let the good old USA come in and fix these wells and take 50% of the oil production form them. FOR FREE.

Comment

Working...