Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's kind of freaky the way the human brain can work. In the program tonight when they showed absolute evidence to the conspiracy theorists 1 accepted it, a couple became more doubtful but 2 got upset at their belief system being questioned and just refused to accept any logic or evidence.

FORD is like that on this issue. We've been through this countless times now, he always completely loses any semblance of an argument goes quiet for a bit and then starts back at the beginning months later as though nothing had ever been previously said. He's made up his mind and because he has so much invested in this now he is unable to think logically. It becomes like a fanaticism. He wants it to be true so he just dismisses any evidence(which is the vast majority) that doesn't fit and tries to shoehorn things to get to the end result he needs.

It's pointless arguing with someone with this problem but I do here because there are other people who have maybe just seen a couple of these misleading bullshit conspiracy things on the internet and are on the fence and may read the thread.

Some of the reason this nonsense has had legs is that most of the experts in the field have better things to do and so never even bother to say the conspiracy is shit because they find that conclusion obvious.

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

better?
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

kinda like the moon landing skeptics. no amount of evidence or proof will sway them. everyone's got a right to their opinion, though.

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

The evidence Dr. L just provided is sufficient for me to believe...

That is all.

Icon©®™
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

FORD is like that on this issue. We've been through this countless times now, he always completely loses any semblance of an argument goes quiet for a bit and then starts back at the beginning months later as though nothing had ever been previously said. He's made up his mind and because he has so much invested in this now he is unable to think logically. It becomes like a fanaticism. He wants it to be true so he just dismisses any evidence(which is the vast majority) that doesn't fit and tries to shoehorn things to get to the end result he needs.
            That's bullshit.

What do I believe about the events of 9-11-01?

Honestly, I couldn 't tell you.

Here's what I DO know, though.

1) The laws of physics did not change on September 11, 2001. But the BCE "official story" requires exactly that.

2) The BCE lied about everything before September 11, 2001 and everything after September 11, 2001. To assume they told the truth that one day is ridiculous.

3) Once you get past the rhetoric, spin, and bullshit, we still know VERY little about what actually happened that day. Why is there such a resistance to have a proper investigation of it?

I don't claim to know exactly what happened that day. I only know the BCE official story has more holes than a 20 pound block of Swiss cheese, and anybody who asks why that should be tolerated, is dismissed as a "fanatic"

Bottom line, I don't know what the fuck happened, and neither do you. And it's ironic that someone who so completely dismisses any sort of faith or religion as "superstition" because the facts don't add up, can accept this official steaming pile of shit, including the parts that are scientifically impossible.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What is head whitewasher Tommy Kean afraid of?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

His co-whitewasher Lee Hamilton, on the other hand, might have admitted too much here. Seems even he doesn't know what to think about WTC 7....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Tob
                  Roadie
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  In a big fire there are always lots of explosions.
                  Realize there was explosion before their plane hit one tower, a second or "split-second" before. Audio from two different sources exist, with video. Sesh', "U.S." force has your attention, but what of FORD's video, with George Stephanopoulos, with many Americans communicating true?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tob
                    Realize there was explosion before their plane hit one tower, a second or "split-second" before. Audio from two different sources exist, with video. Sesh', "U.S." force has your attention, but what of FORD's video, with George Stephanopoulos, with many Americans communicating true?
                    When you ask questions and get stock filibustering responses there's no conversation.

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      better?
                      Much! Thank you, your tireless efforts are appreciated!
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                        oh yeah, the building 7 conspiracy theory is the biggest red herring of them all. no need for physics. before 9/11, nobody who didn’t work in building 7 even knew it existed. the psychological impact of it falling – WELL after the other 2, and killing, i believe no one – was practically zero.

i understand why people argue that WTC 1 and 2 were conspiracies. but why, WHY would a scheming government actually care about WTC 7’s collapse? it makes no sense, whatsoever. In fact, it would be incomprehensibly insane to further complicate their plans and introduce greater risk of being found out.

seriously, the ONLY purpose of intentionally bringing down WTC 7 would have been to encourage conspiracy theorists to focus on WTC 7.
                        On WT7 - Larry Silverstein, the owner of the bldgs, said in an interview to 'pull it'... How can one bldg be pre-rigged to be pulled and not others? I don't necessarily feel it's a US gov't conspiracy. I do know that Silverstein had recently bought the towers as well as heft insurance on them. He made over 4 billion on them going down with only about 100k invested. Not too shabby. When this was all said and done, the US went and started kicking everyone's ass in the middle east- who benefits from that? Israel comes to mind. I find it interesting that several of the 9/11 commission guys have dual citizenship with the US & Israel. There are a few other fishy ties to Israel in this whole plot as well. Personally, I don't trust Israel and feel we'd be better off as a nation not kissing their ass.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Tob
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2011

Witnesses said explosion occurred within buildings called "World Trade Center," within what may be called "basement" - such would be "muffled" with "hidden" activity we may understand as "controlled demolition." Their planes, a second later, "hit" - that is secondary. It reveals "plan" - "control" that was "used" to "demolish" structure. Their planes were "cover" - secondary. Citing "9-11 Conspiracy Theories" or "conspiracy theorist" phrases are "walls" of suggested "programming" you "use" with it "using" you - we communicate REALITY, what is occurring. Sesh', English? You may be "Comfortably Numb."

You present what you know as "spin-piece" - with key-words (name) placed, "meant" to "condition" mind into "programming" that is, with truth, not thought. Sesh' knows - it's writer "wants to change their minds." Read "world's greatest military power" was "slow" with reaction - "U.S." force, in fact, reveals itself to have expressed "CAUSE" - "initiated" force that was "destructive" force, "plan" for their "hitting" force. Same thing occurred after their pulse-weather "hurricane" - 2005.

We understand your building "falling" with your video, "controlled demolition," what occurred involving both "World Trade Center" towers. They appear to have been taken "down" with "plan" - not "terrorists" (not "theory"). "Bomb" explosion within your basement, with intention, may be known with such phrase as "controlled demolition." Sesh', do you understand, comprehend?

You know, "Jackie" moved away from where she was sitting, almost opposite from where their "driver" was sitting within "front" seat. He was viewed holding "gun" in same direction as Kennedy being, later, "hit" - twice, it was, I think. One other "controlled" activity, "plan" - Sesh', in fact, you may be getting "upset" with your "belief system" being presented with FACT, evidence, that you, we, may hear, view, except if you have "programmed" oneself with others.

We understand your having "refused" to answer question. You think "logic" is thinking what you want instead of realizing what is, with facts, evidence, people with feeling, word, observation, energy - you "disrespect" America, our people. FORD asked you a question, Sesh', then you ignored him. Same as before. "Seshmeister" expresses "cowardice" with mental "laziness" wishing "official story" - what if such is "denial" from "U.S." force? Why "argue" with anyone? You may answer a good question, any one, one at a time, simple.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Nice video of the new WTC....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I'm not a fan of fear-mongering pieces which comprise most of the truth movement where they sensationalize by putting in ominous music and other nonsense. i hate the we are truth dudes who ambush people. (or maybe just the style of it)

I can appreciate that nobody wants to believe TV news is scripted actors who are tightly regulated with regard to what they say.
                              If news was news then the Bilderberg meetings would be on the news, wouldn't they?

The danger is in people holding on to beliefs while not questioning where they got them from, where the source of the info is, and the motives.
                              The problem here is if you find a video with professional opinions it will just get linked in with the chafe and instantly dismissed, which doesn't serve anybody.
                              Disinfo is a form of manipulation, and there's plenty of that both in mainstream and alternative sources.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                                I'm not a fan of fear-mongering pieces which comprise most of the truth movement where they sensationalize by putting in ominous music and other nonsense. i hate the we are truth dudes who ambush people. (or maybe just the style of it)

I can appreciate that nobody wants to believe TV news is scripted actors who are tightly regulated with regard to what they say.
                                If news was news then the Bilderberg meetings would be on the news, wouldn't they?

The danger is in people holding on to beliefs while not questioning where they got them from, where the source of the info is, and the motives.

The problem here is if you find a video with professional opinions it will just get linked in with the chafe and instantly dismissed, which doesn't serve anybody.
                                Disinfo is a form of manipulation, and there's plenty of that both in mainstream and alternative sources.
                                This is something that has bothered me for years about the NBC News department. NBC itself (until a merger with Comcast) has been principally owned by General Electric, a company listed amongst the top twenty defense department contractors in the United States. Wouldn't the idea of accountable journalism pretty much go flying out the window if a negative story about the parent company was somehow crushed? Sort of makes you wonder...

On NBC, the missing story about parent company General Electric

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...