Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's a real lack of self awareness to not realise how bad you look when you make posts like that.

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      ABC (despite what Jerksmear thinks) is a ridiculously right wing company, so it could go either way. To their credit, they DID fire Mush Limpdick when he made those racist comments about McNabb. So comparing the President to Hitler would probably be worse than that, right?
      TARD, it's simply unfair to compare Ubama to Stalin, Lennon, Marx, or Hitler. They all had more political experience than Ubama.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

I still don't get why any news source would seek out, let alone listen to or broadcast the political opinion of a musician drunk early in the morning, of any genre. I mean really, the guy isn't even the "voice of MNF", he merely sings the theme song. So why should any of this matter? It's like people are making this gigantic effort to look for something to be outraged about, when all they have to do is take a casual glance around their own neighborhoods and towns to find more appropriate things to get riled over. To start with, how's about the roads, the schools and local government, for three redundantly obvious examples?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

This from the POSTER CHILD against inbreeding...

Take out a loan to BUY a clue if you have to, fucktard. You can't match wits, you're UNARMED...

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Ask jhale. He's from west Virginia and he knows all about sister-fucking (his current girlfriend), cousin-fucking (the mother of his child), and relative-fucking in general.

If by that you mean since I've fucked your sister (dumped the skank bitch, or didn't she tell you yet?), cousin (SHE can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, btw), and various other females in your family (yes, I had to be drunk your entire family's ugly)...what would you like to know, besides the fact that you need to tell your tuna-boat mom she REEEEALLY to work on her personal hygiene problem?

Still wanna play, bitch?
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's a real lack of self awareness to not realise how bad you look when you make posts like that.
              Or that he's not going to get kicked through the fucking uprights shortly thereafter...pathetic tool.

Here's why the booze was necessary...

Brie - your momma is SO Ugly...
              Last edited by jhale667; 10-05-2011, 10:44 AM.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                Or that he's not going to get kicked through the fucking uprights shortly thereafter...pathetic tool.

Plus if you are from West Virginia you're probably very heavily armed...

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  I still don't get why any news source would seek out, let alone listen to or broadcast the political opinion of a musician drunk early in the morning, of any genre. I mean really, the guy isn't even the "voice of MNF", he merely sings the theme song. So why should any of this matter? It's like people are making this gigantic effort to look for something to be outraged about, when all they have to do is take a casual glance around their own neighborhoods and towns to find more appropriate things to get riled over. To start with, how's about the roads, the schools and local government, for three redundantly obvious examples?
                  :yes/agreement:

I do not think you were heard, I am amplifying your voice.
                  "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    I still don't get why any news source would seek out, let alone listen to or broadcast the political opinion of a musician drunk early in the morning, of any genre. I mean really, the guy isn't even the "voice of MNF", he merely sings the theme song.?
                    It's Fox. Surely that's enough of an answer?
                    Last edited by Shaun Ponsonby; 10-05-2011, 03:07 PM.
                    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Take out a loan to BUY a clue if you have to, fucktard. You can't match wits, you're UNARMED...

If by that you mean since I've fucked your sister (dumped the skank bitch, or didn't she tell you yet?), cousin (SHE can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, btw), and various other females in your family (yes, I had to be drunk your entire family's ugly)...what would you like to know, besides the fact that you need to tell your tuna-boat mom she REEEEALLY to work on her personal hygiene problem?

Still wanna play, bitch?
                      Sesh, it's your turn to lecture jhale now!
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        You're the only one here who apparently knows what she said, so why don't you enlighten us?
                        I'm not surprised you don't know since none of your left-wing moonbat sources wouldn't dare display something from a liberal like this:

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Give up, Shortbus. I can't help it your family tree doesn't fork. It's sad really.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not surprised you don't know since none of your left-wing moonbat sources wouldn't dare display something from a liberal like this:
                            Umm.... RT would be a "left wing moonbat source", under your definition. Though admittedly the only show I usually watch on that channel is Thom Hartmann's Big Picture, and occasionally the Aloyna Show - just because she's as hot as any of the FAUX Bimbettes, but unlike them, also has a brain.

And I don't believe Roseanne's appearance was on either of those. Sorry I missed it. Though, as I said above, she might be on to something. As far as I'm concerned, every single person at Gold Mansacks, the KKKoch Brothers, and probably everyone in the head offices of Bank of America, Chase, and Shittibank (among others) are economic terrorists, and deserve the appropriate penalty for such crimes. They did far more damage to this country than that poor bastard who got blown up the other day. All he ever did was talk about terrorism.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Since you've stalked my pages, you KNOW how diverse my family is -nice try failboat!

As is the case with your ENTIRE LIFE - you can't win here, Brie. Give it the fuck up, you lying sack of stalker-shit. Speaking of family trees...and your daily exhibits of recessive gene traits here...clearly you're the inbred fuckstain.

Originally posted by BitterBlatheringdBitch
                              My family tree doesn't fork - at all. My parents are cousins. It's sad really.
                              You demonstrate why there's laws against cousins dating. Get over yourself BillyBobBubba....everyone here can see YOUR posting style is the one obviously indicative of a super-shallow gene pool. :dafinger:

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Ask jhale. He's from west Virginia and he knows all about sister-fucking (his current girlfriend), cousin-fucking (the mother of his child), and relative-fucking in general.

I'd never rag a guy for fucking his own sister or cousin until I at least see her. If Heather Thomas circa 1986 was my sister, I'd have fucked the holy hell out of her anyways.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...