Less than a month to go -- who wins the Iowa Caucuses?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Well, that's who he is. A calculating, predatory capitalist.

And a polygamist, dog abusing flip-flopper.

I found the "I'm gonna repeal Obamacare" comment especially hilarious.
    All true accept Mitt only has one wife unless of course he has a few stashed here and there and hides it real well.

Mitt seems more like the type that may be a closet homosexual actually.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      man, romney has such a calculating, predatory gleam to his eyes
      I've said it before in here. Mormons are excellent liars. It comes from growing up in an organization that has impossibly high standards to live but you are expected to live them. Then you are grilled in personal interviews whether you are living these standards and everyone lies and says they are and you get rewarded for lying. If you tell the truth of what you are really doing in secret and what you really think about the church and it leaders you get punished and shamed. So actually in Mormonism you get rewarded to lie as long as what you say is approved by the church. Basically it breeds con artists. Why do you think there are so many ponzi schemes in Utah? Also a ton of Prozac use. The Mormon lifestyle is a real pressure cooker that makes people crack up.

Mitt is just Mo-Fucked. That's all.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Lawrence O'Donnell made an interesting observation..... he said that Santorum talking about his immigrant grandfather in his speech was really a backhanded slap at Romney. Because Romney's grandfather was also an immigrant, from Mexico.

No, he wasn't Latino, but he was born there because HIS father was a Mormon who fled the US with his multiple wives when the US made polygamy illegal. I had assumed there probably was some polygamy in Romney's family (as there is in any old-school Mormon family) but I never realized his great grandpa actually left the country over it.

I find it hard to believe Santorum is smart enough to come up with a clever smackdown like that, however.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Lawrence O'Donnell made an interesting observation..... he said that Santorum talking about his immigrant grandfather in his speech was really a backhanded slap at Romney. Because Romney's grandfather was also an immigrant, from Mexico.

No, he wasn't Latino, but he was born there because HIS father was a Mormon who fled the US with his multiple wives when the US made polygamy illegal. I had assumed there probably was some polygamy in Romney's family (as there is in any old-school Mormon family) but I never realized his great grandpa actually left the country over it.

I find it hard to believe Santorum is smart enough to come up with a clever smackdown like that, however.
          Lawrence O'Donnell is a joke. He said Donald Trump was really not a billionare like he could prove it and now it's been proven the Donald owns $3 billion worth of real estate and the Trump brand is estimated to be worth an additional $4 billion. Not that I'm a fan of badger head but O'Donnell just runs his mouth without having the facts.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

My ancestors fled to Canada. That's why there is a large Mormon settlement in Cardston, Alberta. Others went to Chiwawa, Mexico. I tell you though, there were some hot looking Mormon chicks from Chiwawa at BYU. Not the FLDS but the type of chicks that wore bikinis by the pool. But then Steve Vai and David Lee Roth could tell you about Mormon chicks. They lined up to give those guys blow jobs when they rolled into Salt Lake City. As Dave said in his book, religious oppression creates delicious rebellion. There is a delicious seedy underside to it all and Mitt probably rolled in it a few times himself.

It's sort of a mafia thing. The brotherhood is above all else including everyone else. This is never publicly admitted but perfectly understood within the circle and that bond does have it's advantages. Basically, Mormonism is just another mafia but they just don't kill as many people. The killing pretty much ended when the US Government tossed Brigham Young off his territorial governor seat and went after the polygamists. Before that there actually was a secret police, killings, and massacres. Look up the Mountain Meadows Massacre.

Now the church has gone more corporate in the last 25 years. It wants to be mainstream and the big danger is the current leadership will align itself with people of power as long as they are shown some attention. The Mormon church no longer holds the power it used to in the west and so it's hitched it's wagon to the neocon side of the Republican party I'm afraid. Really Mormonism is no deeper than $80 billion in assets. If you put the church on the Fortune 500 it would fall in the middle. It's the Johnson and Johnson of religion. I like to call it the McDonald's of religion. All the buildings look the same and it's the same lousy tasting product worldwide. I wonder if The Church of Scientology has more money? Now I want to play some Frank Zappa.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-04-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              My ancestors fled to Canada. That's why there is a large Mormon settlement in Cardston, Alberta. Others went to Chiwawa, Mexico. I tell you though, there were some hot looking Mormon chicks from Chiwawa at BYU. Not the FLDS but the type of chicks that wore bikinis by the pool. But then Steve Vai and David Lee Roth could tell you about Mormon chicks. They lined up to give those guys blow jobs when they rolled into Salt Lake City. As Dave said in his book, religious oppression creates delicious rebellion. There is a delicious seedy underside to it all and Mitt probably rolled in it a few times himself.
              it seems like every place in Canada (Alberta ESPECIALLY) sounds like it's named after the Scottish place.

always found that amusing.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

99% of the votes in.... 18 votes difference

Opus Dei - 29.944
                LDS - 29, 926
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                  it seems like every place in Canada (Alberta ESPECIALLY) sounds like it's named after the Scottish place.

And they even have their own version of the Loch Ness Monster in southeastern BC.....

Ogopogo Quest, Search for the elusive lake creature known as Ogopogo continues - Have you seen him in Lake Okanagan in British Columbia Canada?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Probably settled by Scotts. A lot of people came over from Europe especially during the potato famine.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Aberdeen seems to be a common Scottish name. There's Aberdeen, Washington (Kurt Cobain's hometown), Aberdeen, Idaho (big potato growing town), and even a section of Hong Kong was named Aberdeen.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

30,015 votes - Romney
                        30,007 - Santorum
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          30,015 votes - Romney
                          30,007 - Santorum

I told you fuckers every vote does NOT count! It's every 8 votes.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'll bet those 8 votes came from Romney's kids.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

First and foremost, Sanitarium ain't gonna win another COCKUS™©®.

Second and deucemost, we absolutely NEED to bomb Iran AND Utah. These fucking extremist fuckers are gonna be the death of us all.

Third and thricemost, I don't trust a guy whose kids look like TEST TUBE IN VITRO™©® experiments. The Inbreeding™©® was strong in the Robominationey!

Fourth and quadmost, I'm really pulling (my unit) for Bachmann, mainly because she's shown in the past to be as concerned about healthy vaginas/vaginae as I am, vaccinations notwithstanding.

Fifth and pentamost, I'll be hitting up a number of VH West Coast and European concert dates for those in those areas. Let's party!!! (p.s. my company tests for marijuana, so I'm limited to E and coke or other high-grade pharmaceuticals and HGH).

That is all.

Icon™©®
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are a lot of places in Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand named after Scottish towns eg there are dozens of places called Hamilton but Alberta is actually named after a daughter of Queen Victoria.

Comment

Working...