X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Jagermeister
    I'll dig into the numbers on Monday. I'm done for the week. And I am the only republican here. I'm not an idiot though. Although I prefer that to dinosaur.
    Then why post the race baiting articles?
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      I don't blame Gingrich for the careful choice of words....

After all, the majority of those whites on welfare will vote Republican until their cows come home....
      True and it's part of the total problem with the welfare system.......generation after generation of families know no other way of life. The system is broken and reform is needed......just like everything else in Washington.
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        Then why post the race baiting articles?
        Because obviously he likes having his ass handed to him in debates...which is why he shows up for a gunfight with a knife EVERY F***ING TIME...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
          IAnd I am the only republican here. I'm not an idiot though. Although I prefer that to dinosaur.
          Buck up, hayseed!
          You really should look on the bright side. If Jay didn't call you a 'dinosaur', there's a damn good chance that you wouldn't be able to fucking spell it.

Education.....it just never ends.

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            Because obviously he likes having his ass handed to him in debates...which is why he shows up for a gunfight with a knife EVERY F***ING TIME...
            Though half the time, it feels more like we're all bringing a rocket launcher to a pencil-fight.
            Last edited by hambon4lif; 01-06-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hambon4lif
              Buck up, hayseed!
              You really should look on the bright side. If Jay didn't call you a 'dinosaur', there's a damn good chance that you wouldn't be able to fucking spell it.

Too easy sometimes, isn't it

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Too easy sometimes, isn't it
                Fish in a barrel. Sometimes the jokes just seem to write themselves, or they start threads like this one.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Buck up, hayseed!
                  Man, a lot of people have come and gone from this site over the years, but I have to think that you have been the best at consistently coming up with the most hilarious and most brutal one-liners.

You may not always agree with him politically, but you have to respect hambon's mastery of the slam!
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Most the black people I know are rich. Then you turn on the television and see Oprah worth $2billion and a bunch of other rich black people. This whole white vs black shit is getting so old. If you want to better yourself guess what, it's amazing what some hard work, goal setting, and some luck can do for you. Only people with small minds and no motivation stay on the food stamp and government assistance. The bottom line is what do you want to be and what do you want to do with your life?
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      ............. what do you want to do with your life?
                      I Wanna Rock

Comment

• fifth element
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                        GRATE minds...

The real idiot of the news cycle is Froth....I mean Santorum, who just brought up the ridiculously tiresome "sex should only be for procreation" .
                        there are actually people out there that still BELIEVE that fucked up nonsense??????
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Buck up, hayseed!

LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by fifth element
                            there are actually people out there that still BELIEVE that fucked up nonsense??????
                            Sadly, there are

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Here are the numbers.

Now nearly 12 percent of Americans receive aid — 28 percent of blacks, 15 percent of Latinos and 8 percent of whites. Benefits average about $130 a month for each person in the household, but vary with shelter and child care costs.
                              Across the 10 core counties of the Mississippi Delta, 45 percent of black residents receive aid. In a city as big as St. Louis, the share is 60 percent.
                              A recent study by Mark R. Rank, a professor at Washington University in St. Louis, startled some policy makers in finding that half of Americans receive food stamps, at least briefly, by the time they turn 20. Among black children, the figure was 90 percent.
                              So far, few elected officials have objected to the program’s growth. Almost 90 percent of beneficiaries nationwide live below the poverty line (about $22,000 a year for a family of four). But a minor tempest hit Ohio’s Warren County after a woman drove to the food stamp office in a Mercedes-Benz and word spread that she owned a $300,000 home loan-free. Since Ohio ignores the value of houses and cars, she qualified.

“I’m a hard-core conservative Republican guy — I found that appalling,” said Dave Young, a member of the county board of commissioners, which briefly threatened to withdraw from the federal program.

“As soon as people figure out they can vote representatives in to give them benefits, that’s the end of democracy,” Mr. Young said. “More and more people will be taking, and fewer will be producing.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I Wanna Rock
                                You have your priorities straight.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...