X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
    No.... but all he would have to do is get word to Dennis Kucinich to write something about it into Subsection 345 aaa of Article 5,873 of a "defense" spending bill, and consider it done.
    Not that we'd know anything about that, mind you
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
      Which is fine w/me. I'm really pretty pissed off about Obama's flipflop in Cali. The reality is that legal weed puts people back to work and revitalizes crappy neighborhoods w/locally owned businesses.
      Yeah, that fucking idiot Eric Holder sure picked the wrong issue to assert the whole "federal law takes precedent over state laws" argument. Yeah, let's pick on the medical marijuana users. They're the ones killing the country!

Not.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

The President cannot make marijuana legal, but he can direct the department of justice to stop going after people for it.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Not that we'd know anything about that, mind you
          Like I said, it's been so damn long, I think I forgot how. Which end of the bong points up again?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• b1c2
            Groupie
            • May 2004

Like I said, it's been so damn long, I think I forgot how. Which end of the bong points up again?

I'm available for tutorials

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              The President cannot make marijuana legal, but he can direct the department of justice to stop going after people for it.
              True....which he said early he was going to do and flip flopped.....still haven't heard what happened after the supposed clamp down. Nothing's changed.

There's two things that have to happen to make that a reality, repeal the Tax Act of '37 and declassifying it as a scheduled drug as defined in Controlled Substances Act.

By the time you tried to do that most stoners will have forgotten about it in the first place
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

You are outta the loop....all the cool kids are using Vaporizers

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Damn it, you occasionally drug-addled nitwit. Rinse the bong first in the sink with some warm water and soap. Pour some cheap wine though the thing and let it dry. Then fill the housing with root-beer or some more, cheap sangria-ish wine.

Fucking bone-head, do I have to remind you of how to clean seeds from a load using an Lynyrd Skynyrd gatefold album cover?
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 01-27-2012, 12:19 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Seeds, really?

Comment

• b1c2
                      Groupie
                      • May 2004

True....which he said early he was going to do and flip flopped.....still haven't heard what happened after the supposed clamp down. Nothing's changed.

There's two things that have to happen to make that a reality, repeal the Tax Act of '37 and declassifying it as a scheduled drug as defined in Controlled Substances Act.

By the time you tried to do that most stoners will have forgotten about it in the first place
                      Actually, a lot has changed. Dispensaries have closed. Legal growers have liquidated their stock (good for me, bc it lowered the price briefly here in my state but bad for patients in Cali), Kern cty had all sorts of legal issues over it w/their bonehead sheriff and more importantly, it stressed out and interrupted supply to patients that truly need it. They aren't going after the patient, per se, but it will still be the patient hurt in the long run.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Seeds, really?
                        Florida.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• b1c2
                          Groupie
                          • May 2004

You are outta the loop....all the cool kids are using Vaporizers
                          I know many people swear by them so I bought a really nice one. Meh, still prefer the bong.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

All my Skynyrd albums are on CD. That's not gonna work.

Always have been curious about the vaporizers though. If I knew anyone around here who still got high, I'd ask if they had one.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by b1c2
                              I know many people swear by them so I bought a really nice one. Meh, still prefer the bong.
                              Yeah, I use mine a ton but still like joints myself

Comment

• b1c2
                                Groupie
                                • May 2004

All my Skynyrd albums are on CD. That's not gonna work.

Always have been curious about the vaporizers though. If I knew anyone around here who still got high, I'd ask if they had one.
                                I don't think I get as high w/a vap but I know other people that swear by them.

Comment

Working...