X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Israel/Palestine:

MITTENS: I believe the Likud propaganda, 100%. It's always the Palestinians' fault when things are fucked up.

NEWT: Palestinians?? come on Mitt, they don't really exist. Look, Sheldon Adelson is funding my campaign, so if I'm elected, I will do exactly everything that NuttyYahoo tells me to do. On the first day, if I'm President, I'll immediately bomb Iran.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Shit. They would have thrown hyper-active, monkey hour Dave Roth into an asylum and medicated his creative ass today. It's just lazy ass teachers and parents not wanting to deal with high energy, creative kids. Oh my. He wants me to play ball with him again. Where's the medication?
      It's not just kids.

The wife of my pal in Virginia got an MRI for toothache.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The 1980s seems to be the most reinvented pretend fictional time since the 1950s.

The music was better but there was all sorts of horrible shit going on, not least living under the constant threat of a nuclear holocaust not just 30 people being killed by a terrorist.
        The 80's were a great time to be a teenager. You had the old industries closing down and being outsourced but then the whole personal computer revolution happened here in the states and that jump started the 80's economy. Most the software and hardware was made right here. I personally saw a lot of people get rich quick in the 80's off of high tech. Lot's of nice cars running around in those days.

It actually was really easy to make money then. I wasn't even out of college and could gross $6,000 in a good month.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-26-2012, 10:47 PM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Just sayin it was a bad time for a lot of people and it was pretty volatile and dangerous times. By Reagan's second term he was getting laughed at as an idiot by half the world almost as much as George W ended up being. It's been reinvented all the time by conservatives in the US and the UK.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Bush was a liberal Republican by any standard but still better than Obama who's a failure at everything.

His signature achievement in three years is killing Bin Laden.

Man that must chap your ass, too....
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

By Reagan's second term he was getting laughed at as an idiot by half the world almost as much as George W ended up being.
              Is that the half with China, North Korea, and Iran?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Religion

PAUL: My love for my lord and savior Ayn Rand would not affect my job at all.

MITTENS: I promise not to walk around the White House in nothing but my holy undergarments (dodges the question)

NEWT: Hell, I can't even remember what church I'm in this week? Catholic?? Oh yeah, right..... Yeah, there's a war against Chrisitanity from the Librul media and stuff.

MAN ON DOG: I'll read the Opus Dei manual first, the Bible second, and the Constitution third.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Man that must chap your ass, too....
                  Not really. The intelligence that led to his capture started when Bush was president. Obama was just following through.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                    Not really. The intelligence that led to his capture started when Bush was president. Obama was just following through.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Intelligence and Bush in the one sentence...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

The 1980s seems to be the most reinvented pretend fictional time since the 1950s.

The music was better but there was all sorts of horrible shit going on, not least living under the constant threat of a nuclear holocaust not just 30 people being killed by a terrorist.
                        Exactly, so reel in this fake war on terr bullshit...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How can you beat Barry?

PAUL: I'm gonna legalize weed to get the stoner leftists and anti war protestors to vote for me.

MITTENS: I'm rich, so I'm entitled to the job, damn it.

NEWT: I'm gonna write another Contract ON America. And not keep a single promise this time either. Then I'm gonna bomb Iran and abolish food stamps for black people.

MAN ON GOOGLE: I'm better than these two fuckers because I don't believe in health care or science! And unlike Mitt, I can pretend to be for the working class. (but only the straight white guys)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Bin Laden was already dead...

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Romney won the debate.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Wolf is one of the better moderators of these debates. He doesn't ramble on like Diane Sawyer, who's the worst moderator in history.

Comment

Working...