Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

man, watching that last clip, you can really see a emotional response from lawrence when he's talking about Ron Paul. He gets flush, leans forward and his eyes just glitter with anger/hate!

The dude loses his cool (not the first time I've seen it when he talks about Paul) ... I think it's personal for him. Not sure why.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The only decent person on MSNBC is Rachel Maddow. In fact, she is the closest thing to a real journalist on television. The rest and that goes for FOX are a bunch of paid off hacks. Judge Napolitano was the only decent person over at FOX and they canned his ass. I don't even waste time with these cable news channels anymore.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        and follow up that ridiculous lecture with this:

so add MSNBC in with FOX News for "disgraceful" media companies.
        This is just the same shit the Republicans are putting out about Ron Paul. Since his foreign policy and stance on drugs are popular with some people who normally vote democratic the liberals are worried they might be losing some Obama votes to Ron Paul. So the liberal propaganda pumpers start their attack. The republicans are dong the same thing. If Ron Paul had no chance of winning both party establishments wouldn't be doing this. Remember you know you are on target when you get flack. All this means is Ron Pauls campaign is going well because both parties are loading thair flack guns and shooting off bull shit. Lawrence is basically MSNBC's Bill O'Riley.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

O'Donnell FAIL !!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Show me edits like that on the channels you name.
            A quick check on Google shows literally DOZENS!

You wouldn't bother checking on those other channels would you?

No, because it goes against your agenda.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...