Banned
      • Dec 2003

:elvos:

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        Yes, I get it and I got it years before you got a clue, bro!

This is nothing new!
        Like it or not, W had Congressional permission for Afghanistan and Iraq.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Elvis is correct: Obama is a traitorous fuck for even thinking about getting permission from an assinine world body like the UN before deciding US policy.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            It's all about putting the US under the control of the UN. Hillary just agreed to the UN small arms ban treaty. The current batch of politicians are pretty much gonzo. Only a very small minority are upholding the supreme law of the land. The thing is everything they are doing is blatantly illegal but they are just going ahead with their agenda thinking most of us have no clue what our rights are or will do anything about it. We no longer have a functioning constitutional government so it's going to be the citizens that are going to have to stand up and tell them to shove it and refuse to cooperate. It's time to grow a pair people.

I don't think they have enough muscle to enforce martial law. They might start harassing certain groups here and there. What they will probably do is declare a bank holiday and seize people's bank accounts. Homeland Security is set up to do exactly that. Oh well. I saw this coming down the pike and prepared for it.
            I'm not sure about the seizing of bank accounts, but the rest of Nitro's post is dead on.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Elvis is correct: Obama is a traitorous fuck for even thinking about getting permission from an assinine world body like the UN before deciding US policy.
              You seem to forget that the entire BCE case for invading Iraq (the second time) was based on Saddam Hussein allegedly violating a UN resolution concerning WMDs.

In reality, since it turned out he didn't have any such weapons, he probably didn't actually violate the UN resolution either. But that WAS Chimpy's argument. Based on violations of an international body.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

That's totally different, FORD and you know it...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  This is ILLEGAL!!!

This is a blatent treasonous takeover of the government and country...

It is CLEAR grounds for impeachment...

But none of the pussies here care...

Nitro is the only member here that understands what is going on...

And Dr. Love, I believe...

oh, the knuckleboner understands what's going on. it's just that in my understanding the sky's blue. sorry.

and jesus christ is this a non-issue.

he said, the U.S. acts militarily when 1) invited by another country (gulf war); 2) out of national security (afghanistan); or 3) under U.N. law (iraq war). he NEVER says that the U.S. is beholden to international law. this as an "issue" is absolutely pathetic.
                  Last edited by knuckleboner; 03-09-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

No it isn't...

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      I don't think they have enough muscle to enforce martial law.
                      Not in THIS part of the world. Nobody has that kind of muscle. We ALL have plenty of guns and know how to use them.

I would add to this thread but Nitro has my thoughts covered in their entirety.
                      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                        I would add to this thread but Nitro has my thoughts covered in their entirety.
                        That is truly a scary thought...
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

No it isn't...
                          you're going to need a little more than that. see, i explained what the guy actually said, and didn't say. i'm going to need a "why" from you.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

You see, that "kinetic military action" in Libya that was supposed to take "days, not weeks", but took nearly a year, was in fact WAR in the mind of sane americans...

So now we have Panetta basically telling congress that he and Oblama can perform another "kinetic military action" in Syria having "options" regarding where authorization might come from...

Well, knuckleheader...

That authorization can only legally come from the Congress of the United States...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is ILLEGAL!!!

This is a blatent treasonous takeover of the government and country...

It is CLEAR grounds for impeachment...

But none of the pussies here care...

Nitro is the only member here that understands what is going on...

And Dr. Love, I believe...

You're completely insane. Nothing will make you happy. Would you prefer we blundered into Iraqs and Vietnams without the slightest inclination that these things are not very good ideas.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                                oh, the knuckleboner understands what's going on. it's just that in my understanding the sky's blue. sorry.

and jesus christ is this a non-issue.

he said, the U.S. acts militarily when 1) invited by another country (gulf war); 2) out of national security (afghanistan); or 3) under U.N. law (iraq war). he NEVER says that the U.S. is beholden to international law. this as an "issue" is absolutely pathetic.
                                Say that again reeeaaallllyyyy sllllooooowwwww for these mouthbreathing 'tards lookin' to nitpick at the slightest excuse so they can rationalize voting for Rummny while holding their nose....

Comment

Working...