Biden would act to impeach Obama if Obama goes to war with Iran without approval.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Whenever I actually think of Frontline, and programs like that, I kind of think back to this one particular ep. of Charlie Brooker's screenwipe for some reason. Where they ended up showing the BBC's equivlant of a front line special on "The politics of fear", and of all the shows, it was the highest rated by a sample group of teens.

It's kind of funny that TV execs think that going for the lowest common denominator is the best method, when this clearly contradicts it. But I guess reality shows, and people like Hannity and Beck are better to air..than say..stuff with facts.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      Uh, Nitro....you can watch all Front Line episodes online without commercial interruption
      I rarely watch TV anymore. I probably have watched Frontline three times and that was a long time ago. But don't get me started on the cable channels making us pay for the channel and then fill it up with commercials. That's bullshit.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        Whenever I actually think of Frontline, and programs like that, I kind of think back to this one particular ep. of Charlie Brooker's screenwipe for some reason. Where they ended up showing the BBC's equivlant of a front line special on "The politics of fear", and of all the shows, it was the highest rated by a sample group of teens.

It's kind of funny that TV execs think that going for the lowest common denominator is the best method, when this clearly contradicts it. But I guess reality shows, and people like Hannity and Beck are better to air..than say..stuff with facts.
        I remember taking a news writing class. The guy that taught it was an old school newpaperman who used to work for the Honolulu Herald. Learned a lot. He was the real deal and showed us a lot of the tricks of the trade as far as investigative reporting goes. He always used to call the broadcast journalists airheads. He always considered the print media a higher tier of journalism. I think he was right. Television news has been garbage for a long time and it's just gotten worse.

I think we all can remember our krusty uncle or grumpy dad coming in and growling and calling the television the idiot box. My uncle hated the phone and the television. He rarely smiled. George C. Scott playing Patton reminds me of my uncle. One night he was watching The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Charro was the special guest. There sat my hard ass uncle in his Lazy Boy chair watching Charro kuchy kooing and he has this little smile on his face. LOL! He was being charmed by Charro. Ahhh it was indeed the idiot box but hey, add a little sex in there and even the most hardened fall under the spell.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-13-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Front Line is one of the most respected shows in the business.....

So is Sesame Street.

LOL
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Either way, fuck Osamabama...
            He's married, you randy cad!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Using CIA-based intel is lying? The same CIA we're using to give us intel about Libya and Syria? Huh?
              Um, he didn't "use CIA-based intel." He selectively exploited what he wanted to hear and disposed of anything inconvenient. And "Curveball" wasn't a CIA source, he was a massively distrusted German one. Don't embarrass yourself with the whitewashing of history and the Bush-dicksucking, Brian. Even you're smarter than that!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                What links this story to Barack Obama is that, according to an acquaintance of Obama, Larry Sinclair, Obama is a closet bisexual with whom he had sexual and drug-related encounters in November 1999.
                It's rumored that Obama swings both ways. So pack your rubbers and lube Elvis if you are ever invited to the White House.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

So am I, you randy fag!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude, you believe what they show you on the "news."

You're F U C K E D !!

You lecturing anyone on their "news sources" is pretty fucking laughable, conspiracy boy...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So am I, you randy fag!

How are you and the hubby doing?

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

TV is functionally like Ham Radio at this current time, according to Edison.

Problem is the gear is all wrong: Wrong Kit.

Ham Radio will always beat TV.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I have a wife who has a killer job, loser...

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

So she's the bread winner in the family now
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

You lecturing anyone on their "news sources" is pretty fucking laughable, conspiracy boy...
                              Call it what you want, asswipe...

Alex Jones has more real news than all the mainstream media outlets combined...

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...