X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I think the Tea Party was more of a grass roots libertarian type thing and then the Republican Party took it over and made it a whole new dynamic. Oh well, it's now in the dustbin of history and things like anonymous and OWS have sort of replaced it as grassroots movements. Some more are popping up. Once any party takes over a grass roots movement it's done because both parties are bought off by the same people the movements are trying to get out of power. Once it becomes part of a divide and conquer campaign the movement is toast.
    yup.

What he says is correct.

Ron Paul's supporters orignally started it, and the intent seemed good. and then it got hijacked by the usual suspect of white trash mouth breathing idiots.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      Seems like a pretty desperate act to get attention.......

Who gives a flying fuck who celebrities endorse or vote for.
      Who gives a fuck about celebrities period.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        yup.

What he says is correct.

Ron Paul's supporters orignally started it, and the intent seemed good. and then it got hijacked by the usual suspect of white trash mouth breathing idiots.
        For it to work you have to have something both liberals and conservatives feel comfortable in and not so extreme it attracts the extremists. The Tea Party should have been called the human rights party or something like that. The name Tea Party failed because it implies right out rebellion and it attracted some of the element that wants just that. Once the discussion goes towards social issues you are going to ruin the movement. It needs to focus on basic constitutional rights and justice. Keep to those simple topics and it will work.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I used to go to the Sundance Film Festival every year. The thing is, the celebrities there really don't like people just filming them. The best thing to do is leave them alone, just treat them like anyone else and you will have a better time. Put the camera away and don't film or take pictures unless you ask permission first. If you act like a head hunter their guard goes up, if you are just cool and don't bug them, they can open up more and you sometimes can have a conversation that you would never have if you acted like some paparazzi asshole or a rabid fan.

I mean smack downs and fuck offs at Sundance are par for the course.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-15-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
            yup.

What he says is correct.

yep...
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I used to go to the Sundance Film Festival every year. The thing is, the celebrities there really don't like people just filming them....
              My gosh what an interesting life you've led!
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-15-2012, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think the Tea Party was more of a grass roots libertarian type thing....

Many of the idiots in the Teabagger'athon are ANYTHING but libertarian....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Many of the idiots in the Teabagger'athon are ANYTHING but libertarian....
                  Yeah in it's full on Sarah Palin faze. Now it's pretty much gone. In the early stages it was more of a libertarian movement. I think it's now just become a term used by the left to label the far right extremists. Not much of a movement anymore. You hardly hear about it anymore.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    My gosh what an interesting life you've led!
                    Yeah. I used to live in Park City, Utah so when it's going on where you live you kind of go to it. More like it comes to you. The whole town turns into a zoo during the film festival.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I've really got to know what Danny Devito and the rest of the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia thinks of the Iran situation! I'm sure they're mainly a bunch of Reds!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        I'm sure that somewhere down in Hell, Breitfart is happy to know that these fucking idiots are still carrying on distortions and lies in his name.
                        Breitbart is not in hell. If he were, he'd just ask Teddy Kennedy what to do.

Speaking of hell, I wonder when Jimmy Carter is gonna croak?
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Who give's a fuck what an actor or celebrity or a rock star thinks about anything...

Play the fucking song...

Do the fucking dance...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Speaking of hell, I wonder when Jimmy Carter is gonna croak?
                            August 5, 2013 according to the Death Clock™

Comment

• fourthcoming

I'm sure there will be no shortage of Billy Beers when he gets there.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why would Jimmy Carter go to Hell?

He was the only President in recent history to call himself a Christian, and then ACT like one.

Now Billy Beer, on the other hand..... Satan once told me that he bought up an entire warehouse of that shit and took it down there with him. Apparently he only brings it out for the holidays. Usually they just have warm Coors Light on tap.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...