X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
    No he doesn't, and while we're at it, f*** you too!
    Why are you being so hurtfull?

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Jagermeister
      It can get confusing.

It's hard to tell sometimes

I find it amazing that the mentality seems to be.......if one of the extremist kills one of our guys it's a horrendous act, losing any American life at this point is, but it's OK if we butcher innocent women and children because hey, they deserved it for living there

When the real issue is......we allowed the extremists into their government, police and military by our failed policy of occupation.

Had Dubya and Rumsfeld done their jobs we should of been out of there in 3 to 4 years max........by staying longer all we've done is put a strain on our people by having to endure multiple deployments to the point where it's psychologically fucking up our men and women.

It's over there, has been for a long time now.......it hasn't nor will it ever change over there. They're tribal people who have zero concept of a western style democracy, they don't want it yet we keep trying to force it on them.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

When I use the term "raghead".....

lol. I was telling my Kuwaiti friend some of the derogatory terms used for Arabs. He laughed. I think his favorite was camel jockey. Although he explained you don't really want to ride them because they are fucking mean ass beasts and just about the roughest, ass busting ride you will ever have.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by kwame k
          It's hard to tell sometimes

I find it amazing that the mentality seems to be.......if one of the extremist kills one of our guys it's a horrendous act, losing any American life at this point is, but it's OK if we butcher innocent women and children because hey, they deserved it for living there

When the real issue is......we allowed the extremists into their government, police and military by our failed policy of occupation.

Had Dubya and Rumsfeld done their jobs we should of been out of there in 3 to 4 years max........by staying longer all we've done is put a strain on our people by having to endure multiple deployments to the point where it's psychologically fucking up our men and women.

It's over there, has been for a long time now.......it hasn't nor will it ever change over there. They're tribal people who have zero concept of a western style democracy, they don't want it yet we keep trying to force it on them.
          I don't condone the killing of innocent people at all whether they are rag heads or not. Especially children.

But let me ask you this. After we burned some Korans do you really think any of them can be considered innocent? Do you think they all want us dead?

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Kill the ones that threaten or do harm to us.....leave the rest alone.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I don't condone the killing of innocent people at all whether they are rag heads or not. Especially children.

But let me ask you this. After we burned some Korans do you really think any of them can be considered innocent? Do you think they all want us dead?
              The flaw in that line of thinking is you're - I know, shocker again - GENERALIZING. Why lump everyone together? I mean, in your narrow mind, do they ALL have to want us dead? I bet the vast majority of them whether they agree with us or not would like us to be out of there already, but I doubt the entire country has turned on us, or things would be getting WAY more violent quickly.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                The flaw in that line of thinking is you're - I know, shocker again - GENERALIZING. Why lump everyone together? I mean, in your narrow mind, do they ALL have to want us dead? I bet the vast majority of them whether they agree with us or not would like us to be out of there already, but I doubt the entire country has turned on us, or things would be getting WAY more violent quickly.
                They want us out for sure. I wasn't generalizing I just asked a question. I know you see that as an immediate open door to get on your soap box.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

They want us out for sure. I wasn't generalizing I just asked a question. I know you see that as an immediate open door to get on your soap box.
                  More like to get you and ButtBoyBrie off yours, but whatevs.
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Although he explained you don't really want to ride them because they are fucking mean ass beasts and just about the roughest, ass busting ride you will ever have.
                    Nah, that honor belongs to my first car, an AMC Gremlin. Mere words can not explain the experience of driving around in that miserable excuse for transportation. My colon still groans at the memory, and that was roughly 35 years ago.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

No I don't......the same way only a small portion of Americans subscribe to the, "Nuke 'em all, let God sort "em out", theory.......the same goes for their extremists. It's only a small portion of each population.

If you look at the way the majority of Afghans live and the hardship they have to endure....you realize that the issues that a small few magnify isn't the norm.

You do realize that the 'terraists' force the people to grow poppy and if they get raided [by us or their government] they still owe the 'terraists' the full value of the harvest. If they can't pay they take their children as hostages until they come up with the money. Or out of sheer desperation they grow the poppy because it's the only way to feed their families and fend off starvation.....no matter what happens they still owe the bad guys the cash or crops. Yet, the good guys only stop by to destroy the crops and leave knowing full well what will happen to those people. Geez, wonder why we aren't greeted as liberators?

Do you think those peasants even know, let alone care, about some fucking books being burnt or do you think they're more worried about surviving and protecting their children?

Had we spent more time and money educating and developing agriculture there......they wouldn't need to raise a poppy crop. Some would, as with any drugs but if you could allow the people a chance out of abject poverty you'd solve numerous problems over there.....isn't that what nation building is?
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

No I don't......the same way only a small portion of Americans subscribe to the, "Nuke 'em all, let God sort "em out", theory.......the same goes for their extremists. It's only a small portion of each population.

If you look at the way the majority of Afghans live and the hardship they have to endure....you realize that the issues that a small few magnify isn't the norm.

You do realize that the 'terraists' force the people to grow poppy and if they get raided [by us or their government] they still owe the 'terraists' the full value of the harvest. If they can't pay they take their children as hostages until they come up with the money. Or out of sheer desperation they grow the poppy because it's the only way to feed their families and fend off starvation.....no matter what happens they still owe the bad guys the cash or crops. Yet, the good guys only stop by to destroy the crops and leave knowing full well what will happen to those people. Geez, wonder why we aren't greeted as liberators?

Do you think those peasants even know, let alone care, about some fucking books being burnt or do you think they're more worried about surviving and protecting their children?

Had we spent more time and money educating and developing agriculture there......they wouldn't need to raise a poppy crop. Some would, as with any drugs but if you could allow the people a chance out of abject poverty you'd solve numerous problems over there.....isn't that what nation building is?
                        Who's side are you on?

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

I'm for common sense........

We haven't done a damn thing to stop the root cause, in fact, under the Taliban the poppy production was less than it was after we invaded. Poverty still flourishes there and the basic needs of the people haven't been met. We're the nation builders, well......fucking build.

How would you feel towards America if.........at gun point the bad guys force you to grow poppy and at gun point the good guys destroy it, knowing full well that the bad guys are going to come back and demand money that you have no way of paying back! They're either going to kill you or take your children.

Now what if that happened to you and your family?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
                            As a warmongering conservative republican...
                            You?? Mr. Friendly 'show me your pets' guy?? Who'da thunk it?

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I'm for common sense........

We haven't done a damn thing to stop the root cause, in fact, under the Taliban the poppy production was less than it was after we invaded. Poverty still flourishes there and the basic needs of the people haven't been met. We're the nation builders, well......fucking build.

How would you feel towards America if.........at gun point the bad guys force you to grow poppy and at gun point the good guys destroy it, knowing full well that the bad guys are going to come back and demand money that you have no way of paying back! They're either going to kill you or take your children.

Now what if that happened to you and your family?
                              Man honetsly I could give a shit less about those people.

And it is happening to me and my family and yours right now under this adminitration. And I am not happy about it.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Man honetsly I could give a shit less about those people.
                                Yeah, bigots are well known for their compassion and tolerance...

And it is happening to me and my family and yours right now under this adminitration. And I am not happy about it.

Cough, Cough... BULLSH*T

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...