Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Who is orchestrating the NWO? Where do they meet? And how can I join?
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Some proof the New World Order is now only the Europe and North America order. Put it this way, I don't keep my retirement money in G8 countries anymore.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        Who is orchestrating the NWO? Where do they meet? And how can I join?
        If you live in the US the entry way if you have political aspirations is to join the Council on Foreign Relations. If you are important you will also be a member of the Trilateral Commission and a member of the Bohemian Club. If you have more international influence, run a strategic company, a financial instituion, are a influencial media mogul or are an important politician you may be invited to a Bilderberg Group meeting. If you are old established aristocratic money or royalty you will belong to the Council of 300.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Here Mr. Rockefeller talks about The Bilderberg Group. David Rockefeller was an original member of the group starting in 1954. He later started the Trilateral Commission because the Bilderberg Group refused to have Asian members. Mr. Rockefeller wanted to bring Asian leadership into the New World Order but the old Europeans were prejudice and refused.

It's well documented that the Bush and Rockefeller families financially supported the Nazis. The Bilderberg Group was founded by former nazis and nazi supporters. The main goal was to unify Europe using financial and corporate means since war failed. The European Union grew from this. Then the American members such as Rockefeller and Bush would make the American Union. The whole plan was to consolidate the world into smaller easier to control trade unions. All commerce and politics would be ran by the cabal using puppet politicians. The possibility of a global currency was also considered. It's name was the Bancor.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-01-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Jesus not this Bilderberg crap again...

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              What's crap about it. It's a real organization where very powerful people meet in secret meetings. I don't think they are just having diner and cocktails. If they were up to any good they wouldn't be meeting in secret.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-01-2012, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Is your real name Piers Morgan ??

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

So, if I'm already an incredibly successful, highly motivated and exceptionally wealthy guy I can become an even more succesful, ambitious and exceptionally wealthy guy. Could this 'NWO' just be people with a lot of interests looking after those interests rather than conspiring to control the rest of us?
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

When I hear NWO I hear greedy bastards and when I Hear that i hear capitalism ..... It's the way of the world the wealthy looking out for the wealthy. The likes of The bilderberg group have existed in one form or another since people discovered selling goods .... It's as old as history ,money looking after its own.
                    Last edited by vandeleur; 04-01-2012, 12:11 PM.
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Is your real name Piers Morgan ??
                      I can't know what you are referring to because I hate that twat so much I won't watch or listen to him.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        What's crap about it. It's a real organization where very powerful people meet in secret meetings. I don't think they are just having diner and cocktails. If they were up to any good they wouldn't be meeting in secret.
                        The Bilderberg Group tells us who they are, when and where they meet, what their purpose is, and in broad strokes what they discuss. Referring to it as some sort of secret society strains credibility. Their stated purpose obviously makes very good sense for people in their position. Which is more likely: They are what they say they are and what we'd expect them to be, or everything we see about them is an illusion and they're actually running our lives and planning our destruction?

Wikkileaks and journalists that have managed to infiltrate it back up the fact that Alex Jones and his pals are talking out their ass with this silly conspiracy theory.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Uh, and the Trilateral bullshit again...

Comment

Working...