"Family Research Council" dumbass blames the gays for Colombian prostitution scandal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

This thread is nothin without pics... More of the Ho that brought down the SS...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

That'd be worth 200 bucks.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Anyhow, besides direct insults to other board members, how do you think women feel when the phrases you use to supposedly dispute such people as Sarah Palin and Jan Brewer are things like "stupid cunt", "ignorant bitch" and like phrases? Don't you think that has some effect of chasing women of all political persuasions out of here?
        You really think any of the women posting here took us slagging an obviously ignorant psycho political hack like Palin as commentary on ALL women? That's not giving them much credit for brains, but it's not surprising considering the source. The women of the Roth Army are way tougher (and smarter) than you'd like to think.

But back on topic - imagining the SS agent that haggled with that girl got the beat sh*t out of him by the 10 other dudes he took down with his cheapness on or shortly after the flight home.... some of them have already resigned.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          That'd be worth 200 bucks.
          She's kind of a butterface, but from the neck down she's perfect... (he posted, no doubt offending some thin-skinned imaginary female RA poster in Brie's world)
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            She's kind of a butterface, but from the neck down she's perfect... (he posted, no doubt offending some thin-skinned imaginary female RA poster in Brie's world)
            Nah man, it's not the face - it's the eyes that are throwing off her looks. But for 200 bucks I'm sure she'd leave the shades on

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Nah man, it's not the face - it's the eyes that are throwing off her looks. But for 200 bucks I'm sure she'd leave the shades on

Oh, I'll bet she's totally accommodating like that... Hmmm, think you're right about it being her eyes, though...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                I've had more arguments with BBB than many. One of the reasons I don't go in the Front Line very often anymore.

I've been attacked, my family members have been attacked...the shit goes on and on. He's an internet bully. When I was in an abusive marriage, I would seek him out to battle, my way of being able to fight back and not get punched in the head, I suppose.

BBB has NO respect for women, and he is a sexist racist pig. I can only imagine that he is abusive towards his wife...at least verbally and emotionally if not physically, judging by remarks I have read on these boards.
                Another bitter poster that's way out in Left field. You're not your username...you're no innocent shrinking violet in this matter. You're also quite wrong about my attitude towards women: I don't have respect for SOME women, certainly not all. You always did like to paint with a broad brush.
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

JHALE - how long do you think it's gonna take before we get ripped for turning this thread into a hooker review?

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                    You really think any of the women posting here took us slagging an obviously ignorant psycho political hack like Palin as commentary on ALL women? That's not giving them much credit for brains, but it's not surprising considering the source. The women of the Roth Army are way tougher (and smarter) than you'd like to think.
                    How ironic BBB's post is. Wish I could do a count of every time he's called me a "cunt" on these boards.

Back to topic... you'd never get a hooker that looks like that up here for $200... idiots should have just paid up and enjoyed the ride...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Back to topic... you'd never get a hooker that looks like that up here for $200... idiots should have just paid up and enjoyed the ride...
                      That's exactly what I was thinking! 200 bucks?? She's priced low enough that you could include her in your very own Van Halen show night VIP package!

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

How ironic BBB's post is. Wish I could do a count of every time he's called me a "cunt" on these boards.
                        Nice (albeit failed) attempt at revisionist history, don't you think?

Wouldn't know, have never paid for it (in advance, y'know...lol). But totally agree, what was that dude thinking?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          I had a few saved, but i don't even think the board goes back that far anymore. I had ALOT of stuff linked and saved but am no longer using that PC...I use Macs exclusively now. As a side note, I'd recommend Macs over PC's to anyone.

Anyhow, besides direct insults to other board members, how do you think women feel when the phrases you use to supposedly dispute such people as Sarah Palin and Jan Brewer are things like "stupid cunt", "ignorant bitch" and like phrases? Don't you think that has some effect of chasing women of all political persuasions out of here?

I'll admit, I've gotten venomous with my language on here at times, most of which I regret. Nick pointed out the insult I threw at Kristy one time. It was disgusting and I do regret it. I wish I could apologize to her in person, though I know that'll never happen. I've actually debated sending a PM to her...maybe sometime...when I get the words right. Sesh pointed out a time where I got pretty low with him also, which I also regret. Sesh, I hope everything is well with you.

I'm certainly not innocent in all of this but most of the regular long time posters that have have posted in this thread, with probably the exception of Va Beach VH Fan, share in the guilt also. I suspect we'd all be a lot more civil over our disagreements in person. As for me, I'm done...with all the hyper-attack language that is. I'll be the one to extend an olive branch to everyone else. Feel free to call me out on it if I revert to old habits. Peace to all of you.
                          LOL!! Who hacked Brian's account?
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...