Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Ashcroft
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Who's President Gore? Never heard of him...

Comment

• SilvioDante
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      And none of those guys are running this year, so that's entirely irrelevant.
      No they are not, but you were discussing what presidential material was, and (I am gonna take a stab at this) since this a party line discussion, I was just pointing out that 2 of the "greatest" presidents (according to the media) have had skeletons.

Dean is a huge turkey, stick a fork in him, he is DONE. All the spin in the world you post isn't gonna save him now....
      "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• SilvioDante
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

BTW - Say what you want about the 2000 election, if that dufus Gore couldn't even win the state we refers to as his home, although he is about as much a Tennessean ad Hillary Clinton is a New Yorker, the he doesn't deserve to be Presedent.
        "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
          BTW - Say what you want about the 2000 election, if that dufus Gore couldn't even win the state we refers to as his home, although he is about as much a Tennessean ad Hillary Clinton is a New Yorker, the he doesn't deserve to be Presedent.
          Funny, I always thought he was born and raised in Tennessee.

Anyway, why do YOU think Al Gore lost Tennessee? I'd be intrested in hearing a "local" opinion of why he lost the state to see if it confirms my suspicions.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Funny, I always thought he was born and raised in Tennessee.

Anyway, why do YOU think Al Gore lost Tennessee? I'd be intrested in hearing a "local" opinion of why he lost the state to see if it confirms my suspicions.
            algore was primarily raised in a Washington D.C. hotel room. He spent for time in DC than in TN.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• SilvioDante
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              algore was primarily raised in a Washington D.C. hotel room. He spent for time in DC than in TN.
              Thank you Brian!

Like I said, Al Gore is as much a Tennessean as Hillary Clinton is a New Yorker. His family owned a farm in Carthage, but he went to school and was basically raised in D.C.. His dad was a Senator so he was never hear.

If you were waiting for some right-wing conspiracy, sorry to disappoint....

Comment

Working...