Teacher Yells at Student Because of a Question he Asked About Obama!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    I tried listening to that for about a minute before I turned it off.
    It IS rather annoying...and a quick pan of the room would have been nice rather than the unending shot of the ceiling. I don't have kids, so somebody help me out, are they allowed to curse openly in class these days?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Apparently only when their teacher is a black racist female teacher? I think that's what Brie and the others are saying. Right?

LOL. Somebody please explain to me how this incident is newsworthy.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

The most embarassing part of this is the broad is supposed to be a Social Studies teacher, and she's filling young minds with her idiotic crackhead ramblings, while far more qualified and knowledgable teachers are fighting for (or losing) their jobs.

This kind of shit pisses me off! No wonder there are so many fucking doorknobs running around....

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

We need to bring in Mr. Hand to show these current pussy teachers how to properly handle a class of kids.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-25-2012, 05:07 PM.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
            You're as much a fucking idiot as that teacher if you think this is some made up shi.
            Anal retarded even......

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

LOL. Somebody please explain to me how this incident is newsworthy.
              You do recall who started the thread, right?

Newsworthy, hell it aint even thread worthy.....
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                The most embarassing part of this is the broad is supposed to be a Social Studies teacher, and she's filling young minds with her idiotic crackhead ramblings, while far more qualified and knowledgable teachers are fighting for (or losing) their jobs.

This kind of shit pisses me off! No wonder there are so many fucking doorknobs running around....
                If this is real at all, I'll bet it's a "charter" school. Yeah, this is what happens when you take public money and give it to private corporations so they can hire non-union teachers.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• NIN1211
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by FORD
                  If this is real at all, I'll bet it's a "charter" school. Yeah, this is what happens when you take public money and give it to private corporations so they can hire non-union teachers.
                  Right on. I am a high school English teacher..this is not how I do things. I have actually used some of Dave's lyrics to teach figurative language. I tell my kids I will treat them as people first and students second....I only expect the same from them. Thus, I rarely have problems like this. Unfortunately many of us "good" teachers are overlooked because of freaks like this.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    You do recall who started the thread, right?

Newsworthy, hell it aint even thread worthy.....
                    I noticed you didn't say that about the recent threads concerning Larry Flynt, Gene Simmons net worth compared to Romney, that whacko NC pastor, or Penn's Obama Rant. Tell me how those are more newsworthy or thread worthy compared to this one.

You just don't like it because this thread paints one of the supporter's of Obama, an obviously black racist cunt, in a negative light.
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The reason this is not threadworthy is simple.

There are 7.2 fucking million teachers in the USA teaching in 100 000 public schools.

One of them being a fuckwit is not anything worthy.

Anyone who regularly reads this forum knows the limitations of the US education system but with numbers like that then it's only newsworthy if they start shooting their pupils which is surprisingly rare.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

The US had an excellent public education system until the 1970's when all the political correctness flowed in and parents put careers above raising kids and the the education system became a day care system.

Another problem is the College of Education is where people who can't cut the harder academic classes in college go to get a degree because it's easier. So you have a pool of not the best people going into education. People who can't do anything else due to their own lack of academic achievement do two things, they become teachers or they become social workers.

Another thing is in the 70's the system became geared to create obedient workers instead of critical thinkers. They don't want the masses overly educated. They want people just barely capable of doing their jobs and not informed enough to realize they are being royally screwed by the system.

There's a reason why the rich are getting richer and education and the media have a big part to do with it.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Another problem is the College of Education is where people who can't cut the harder academic classes in college go to get a degree because it's easier. So you have a pool of not the best people going into education. People who can't do anything else due to their own lack of academic achievement do two things, they become teachers or they become social workers.
                          While I believe that this is a case for many, I can also tell you as a teacher, that I didn't become one because I was too dumb to cut it in the "harder" academic classes. I consider myself to be pretty intelligent and I am constantly learning and encouraging open thought, even in my little first graders. I feel like there were many other careers that I could have chosen where I would be compensated better and not be ridiculed regularly by the press, public and parents. My dream from childhood was to be a teacher and I do it because I believe in making a positive impact on children and in the future.

I'm not trying to pick any fights, I'm just saying that there are some of us teachers out there that are good and that do encourage critical thinking.
                          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Tell me how those are more newsworthy or thread worthy compared to this one.
                            What it basically comes down to is.....you're just a fucking idiot. You refuse to do the homework of researching any of the facts, and as a result, you have nothing else but to resort to antagonism...and taking it out on everyone else as if it's OUR fault that you don't know how to fucking read.
                            And even in the rare case that you DID actually post a valid point, it's ususally somebody else's point of view that you cut-and-pasted, and you don't provide a link to who you stole it from so we can go to that site and thank them personally.

Your "FrontLine Voice Of Reason" is such a fraudulent claim that you should take that shit down and finally embrace the fact that you're nothing more than a fucking troll.
                            Last edited by hambon4lif; 05-27-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's kind of rich Brian criticizing how teachers do their jobs.

It's not like they come to his work and say anything...

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                It's kind of rich Brian criticizing how teachers do their jobs.

It's not like they come to his work and say anything...
                                Regardless of what he may tell you, Brie's not really 'employed'. Sniffing seats at a nudist colony is not considered an occupation....it's just something he does for the love of the work.
                                The pay is probably for shit.

Comment

Working...