Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

There was a big party here in Hell last night over at Joe Stalin's house. The KKKoch Brothers daddy, Fred was there. He and Joe are old friends, of course. Joe McCarthy was there too. He's proud to see that fascism is alive and well in his former home state. Hitler wanted to attend the party, but he and Stalin still have their "issues" over all the WWII stuff, and Adolf being a little jealous that Stalin actually killed more people than he did. It's best to keep them apart as much as possible, even when they're both celebrating what goes on up there.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
      Commando
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      Here's your first and second clues as to what the problem here........ (aside from electro-fraud machines)

Shittyzens United is to blame for allowing the massive amount of money that the KKKochs gave that useless piece of shit. But the first thing that can and should be done, even before that shit is repealed, is that a law must be passeed which states NO OUT OF STATE DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE IN ANY POLITICAL CONTEST, PERIOD.

Take the KKKoch money and the corporatist "Republican Governors Association" money away from Fraud Walker and what does he have left? Nothing but his shit record of failure.
      In terms of strict numbers, Walker spent some $30 million; Barrett and the unions spent $25 million (media ignores the $21million unions spent).
      The spin from the left on the morning after their disastrous Wisconsin recall election failure is that Governor Scott Walker (R-WI), who walked away with |

In other Wisconsin campaign contributions news....

Tammy Baldwin received 70% of campaign contributions ($755,154) from outside her district.
      Tammy Baldwin received 60% of campaign contributions ($650,504) from outside her state.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Walker and supporters spent an estimated $50 million on the race and he "lost control of the state Senate." "He didn't gain, he got to serve the rest of his term for $50 million dollars."

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Andrew Breitfart is proud that these flunkies are still carrying on the spin and disinformation in his name (he was at Stalin's party last night too)

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

119% Voter Turnout in Madison

Weeping Anti-Walker Protester: 'Democracy Died Tonight'

'Kill Scott Walker': Left Unleashes Death Threats
            Last year, Breitbart News documented the ongoing left-wing thuggery unfolding in Wisconsin after the protests first began -- violence the media not only |

KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass Ni****!!!!

Somebody need to Abe Lincoln Scott Walker cave frog lookin ass.

I wanna kill scott walker so fucking baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb assholes that voted for him #nbs

Please somebody kill Scott Walker.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Most Courageous Wisconsin Politician Ever

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Yeah, because it requires so much "courage" to be a KOCHsucking whore

Comment

• Combat Ready
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Matt White
                  Walker and supporters spent an estimated $50 million on the race and he "lost control of the state Senate." "He didn't gain, he got to serve the rest of his term for $50 million dollars."
                  You are aware that the Senate is no longer in session? The next seated Senate will be determined in November. So you're a bit off point there.

And make no mistake here, Walker may not have gained. The liberals lost big time though....Big time! And they asked for it, got it on the ballot.....And got hammered.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

How does a 50/49 split equal "hammered"? Walker barely survived.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I thought he got more percentage of the vote this time than last time?
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I came across this, thought it was interesting. Wonder what FORD thinks.

112 - Letter on the Resolution of Federation of Federal Employees Against Strikes in Federal Service
                        August 16, 1937

My dear Mr. Steward:
                        As I am unable to accept your kind invitation to be present on the occasion of the Twentieth Jubilee Convention of the National Federation of Federal Employees, I am taking this method of sending greetings and a message.

Reading your letter of July 14, 1937, I was especially interested in the timeliness of your remark that the manner in which the activities of your organization have been carried on during the past two decades "has been in complete consonance with the best traditions of public employee relationships." Organizations of Government employees have a logical place in Government affairs.

The desire of Government employees for fair and adequate pay, reasonable hours of work, safe and suitable working conditions, development of opportunities for advancement, facilities for fair and impartial consideration and review of grievances, and other objectives of a proper employee relations policy, is basically no different from that of employees in private industry. Organization on their part to present their views on such matters is both natural and logical, but meticulous attention should be paid to the special relationships and obligations of public servants to the public itself and to the Government.

All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management. The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations. The employer is the whole people, who speak by means of laws enacted by their representatives in Congress. Accordingly, administrative officials and employees alike are governed and guided, and in many instances restricted, by laws which establish policies, procedures, or rules in personnel matters.

Particularly, I want to emphasize my conviction that militant tactics have no place in the functions of any organization of Government employees. Upon employees in the Federal service rests the obligation to serve the whole people, whose interests and welfare require orderliness and continuity in the conduct of Government activities. This obligation is paramount. Since their own services have to do with the functioning of the Government, a strike of public employees manifests nothing less than an intent on their part to prevent or obstruct the operations of Government until their demands are satisfied. Such action, looking toward the paralysis of Government by those who have sworn to support it, is unthinkable and intolerable. It is, therefore, with a feeling of gratification that I have noted in the constitution of the National Federation of Federal Employees the provision that "under no circumstances shall this Federation engage in or support strikes against the United States Government."

I congratulate the National Federation of Federal Employees the twentieth anniversary of its founding and trust that the convention will, in every way, be successful.
                        Last edited by Dr. Love; 06-07-2012, 02:58 AM.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Combat Ready
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                          How does a 50/49 split equal "hammered"? Walker barely survived.
                          Seriously Jay? This was a fight chosen and lost by the libs, hands down.

Dude--I give you and others here a ton of credit, for supporting the cause. Honestly--even though I disagree with the politics, I admire the loyalty.

The recall was aimed at Walker, and failed. Worse than the original election, right? And it's totally true, that the Walker camp raised tons more money than the libs. But why? Why? The answer is obvious if you think about it. The Left and their supporters, after reality sunk in, knew they'd lose. Nobody smart is going to contribute funds to a losing campaign.... Why do you think the only support Obama gave was a last minute tweet? I give credit to Clinton for having the balls to actually offer his support and fight, even though he knew the outcome.

The Left, and their Public Union supporters chose this fight. They miscalculated.--just admit the defeat and live to fight another day. The recall was a mistake. In my opinion, the biggest mistake of the 2012 cycle to date. Many on the left would agree, but some won't.

Comment

• Combat Ready
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                            I came across this, thought it was interesting. Wonder what FORD thinks.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/in...#axzz1x2DxidPX
                            Is interesting. Reminds me of a skirmish with the air traffic controllers union a few years back? Okay, maybe more than a few years.............

Comment

• Combat Ready
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              I thought he got more percentage of the vote this time than last time?
                              He did

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                The report I heard said the Lieutenant Gov was to be indicted also...

To Combat Ready's point - it's not about "competing" to see who can get the most out-of-state KKKoch brothers super PAC money...or at least it f***ing shouldn't be!
                                Meanwhile, your boy Obama went to 3 fundraisers yesterday but couldn't see fit to commemorate D-Day.
                                I guess politics is not about money, huh?
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...