Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Actually that sounds bad ... I didn't think he was that upset we were having a healthy discussion ,I only found out I was pissing him off once he had left :-)
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Douglas Adams was a genius but unfortunately a bit lazy.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

I wonder how much of Gods day is set aside every day to sit & explain to the newcomers to heaven why he allowed all those fucked up horrible things to happen to them and/or their loved ones during their life. That's gotta be the worst part of his job. Wonder if anyone has ever taken a swing at him?
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Douglas Adams was a genius but unfortunately a bit lazy.
          Lazy , how so , in his writing Style ?
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

George Bush rises above Michelle Obama's Jesus speech...

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - President Bush was in Africa to promote cervical cancer detection and treatment programs for Zambian women, many of whom are living with HIV.

"We care because we believe that to whom much is given, much is required," Bush says. "And those of us, who live in America, live in the most blessed nation ever and therefore when we see suffering, we ought to act."

The former president has raised more than $85 million for cervical cancer programs, through his George W. Bush Center and other partner organizations. Bush says his goal is to build upon one of the great bipartisan achievements of his presidency.

In 2003, Bush's AIDS initiative was initially funded $15 billion-worth of anti-retroviral drugs and treatment to extend the lives of millions of Africans with HIV and AIDS.

Zambia currently has the second highest number of cervical cancer cases in the world. Many Zambian women infected with the disease are also living with HIV and have weakened immune systems.

"But the saddest thing of all is to know a lady's life has been saved from AIDS but died from cervical cancer," Bush said. "And so starting in Zambia, the Bush Center, along with our partners, are going to put on a cervical cancer crusade to save lives."

"He's a very nice person," Chanda says, who is the first patient at the clinic. Pronounced cancer-free by the clinicians there, Chanda says that "I thank him and I am wishing you [him] a happy life, a good life."

While Bush's presidency is mired in controversy in the U.S., in Zambia and much of Africa, he is remembered for saving lives.

J. Stephen Morrison, director of the Health Policy Center at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, says that the former president is deserving of credit. He says in 2003, Bush saw AIDS in Africa as a humanitarian disaster - that if left unchecked could destabilize the entire continent.

"When the president came forward and said, 'HIV/AIDS - we can save lives," Morrison says. "We can enhance lives. We can stabilize societies.' It was with a very powerful ethical and moral rationale as much as it was about a security rationale."

Bush says he will continue to advocate for global health issues which for him, he says, are a labor of love.

Last edited by ELVIS; 07-06-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Lazy , how so , in his writing Style ?
              No I just wish he had been more prolific.

I think like the best of us he fucked around a lot which made it worse when he died so ridiculously young.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
              Douglas Adams

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - President Bush was in Africa to promote cervical cancer detection and treatment programs for Zambian women, many of whom are living with HIV.

"We care because we believe that to whom much is given, much is required," Bush says. "And those of us, who live in America, live in the most blessed nation ever and therefore when we see suffering, we ought to act."

The former president has raised more than $85 million for cervical cancer programs, through his George W. Bush Center and other partner organizations. Bush says his goal is to build upon one of the great bipartisan achievements of his presidency.

In 2003, Bush's AIDS initiative was initially funded $15 billion-worth of anti-retroviral drugs and treatment to extend the lives of millions of Africans with HIV and AIDS.

Zambia currently has the second highest number of cervical cancer cases in the world. Many Zambian women infected with the disease are also living with HIV and have weakened immune systems.

"But the saddest thing of all is to know a lady's life has been saved from AIDS but died from cervical cancer," Bush said. "And so starting in Zambia, the Bush Center, along with our partners, are going to put on a cervical cancer crusade to save lives."

"He's a very nice person," Chanda says, who is the first patient at the clinic. Pronounced cancer-free by the clinicians there, Chanda says that "I thank him and I am wishing you [him] a happy life, a good life."

While Bush's presidency is mired in controversy in the U.S., in Zambia and much of Africa, he is remembered for saving lives.

J. Stephen Morrison, director of the Health Policy Center at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, says that the former president is deserving of credit. He says in 2003, Bush saw AIDS in Africa as a humanitarian disaster - that if left unchecked could destabilize the entire continent.

"When the president came forward and said, 'HIV/AIDS - we can save lives," Morrison says. "We can enhance lives. We can stabilize societies.' It was with a very powerful ethical and moral rationale as much as it was about a security rationale."

Bush says he will continue to advocate for global health issues which for him, he says, are a labor of love.

Next page

Comment

Working...