Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Money is just a form of man made power. Like I said the really smart power mongers go into finance and if you go to the top of the fianance pyramid it's old money running it. Europe has been ran behind the scenes by the same families for at least 300 years. It's why the center of the west's financial fraud is in the City of London. It's the most deregulated financial center in the world. More deregulated than even Wall Street.

The focus has always been to take over the political system. They were making bigger and bigger inroads there but also computer technology was coming on line fast. So what the banks did was they took everyone's money and put it in an electronic system that frankly had never been tested and it's integrity was questionable so they can make huge amounts of money flash trading and this and that. Then if there is a problem, no problem because you own enough politicians they will bail you out and keep the pubic arguing over red herrings and distract them with entertainment like the Romans did. Divide them with party politics and buy both sides.

I think more and more people are seeing what has happened. I think when we eventually dig into the central banks and see what they were doing they colluded and created an underground economy larger than the one the average person saw on top. I think it will be amazing to see actually how far these bankers took things away from reality using computers to do it.

Of course the bankers don't want this but the political battle is turning against them and so they are trying to start more wars as a distracton. If they can set off another big enough war then they can say we all need to sacrifice to get rid of this menace and then they make money off the war.

I think that's playing out because frankly, they are running out of countries to invade and the only big enough one to get a real war going is Iran. They are trying to pull Russia and China into it but they aren't taking the bait.

But nothing changes until we get rid of more scum in the government and start throwing some bankers into jail. Meanwhile they are trying to turn us into a police state so that won't happen but they don't control enough peons to enforce their lame unconstitutional laws. Until you have enough people with a gun on your side to enforce your lame excuses you really have no power. It was agnets in the ATF that busted Fast and Furrious. Now the establishment is threatening government agents with job loses or even using the excuse of espianage to throw them in jail.

So the war has started inside the federal government itself. It's government employees who are on the front lines right now that is where the war really is. So we need to give Washington DC one big enema while Europe cleans itself. The west needs to take the garbage out.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-04-2012, 02:59 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Well, in this case, a Biblical principle applies... contrary to a common misconception, it's not money itself that is the root of all evil, but the love of money.

For example, the Kennedys were rich as fuck, but they wanted to do what they could to improve the world. (Yeah old Joe did some sleazy shit in his time, but his sons more than made up for it, at least before they were murdered) And whatever your opinion of Microsoft and its products, there's no question that Bill Gates has done some good things with his money.

On the other hand you have the BCE, Romney, the Walton family (the Arkansas branch, not John Boy and his clan), the oil companies, the KKKochs, etc. who love nothing more than money, making more money, and shitting all over their fellow human beings, and mother Earth to get that money.

That's the difference. Unfortunately, the policies of the last 30 years are all about the evil rich, and not the good rich. Who seem to be in the minority these days.
      To fix a problem you need to understand the problem. Jack and Bobby Kennedy came from a newer money elitist family. Joe wanted to become part of the Morgan and Rockefeller crowd. I don't think he was ever fully accepted. I think Jack and Bobby saw a lot they didn't like. I think Jack fully knew the center of the problem was the Federal Reserve Bank and was the last president to take it on. As soon as they killed Kennedy and they got their cronies Johnson and Nixon in there, we have never recovered from it. Whoever wanted JFK dead and I believe it to be the Federal Reserve board has done enormouse damage to the US since. I think the corruption has come to a head now. What we see now is the end result of what happened in the early 60's.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        To fix a problem you need to understand the problem. Jack and Bobby Kennedy came from a newer money elitist family. Joe wanted to become part of the Morgan and Rockefeller crowd. I don't think he was ever fully accepted. I think Jack and Bobby saw a lot they didn't like. I think Jack fully knew the center of the problem was the Federal Reserve Bank and was the last president to take it on. As soon as they killed Kennedy and they got their cronies Johnson and Nixon in there, we have never recovered from it. Whoever wanted JFK dead and I believe it to be the Federal Reserve board has done enormouse damage to the US since. I think the corruption has come to a head now. What we see now is the end result of what happened in the early 60's.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think the thing that infuriates me most about conspiracy theories is that they are all a sideshow distraction.

Most of the worst shit is being done completely out in the open. You don't need elaborate plots and CIA murders to have vast power and wealth.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I think the thing that infuriates me most about conspiracy theories is that they are all a sideshow distraction.

Most of the worst shit is being done completely out in the open. You don't need elaborate plots and CIA murders to have vast power and wealth.
            Most people think it's people like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet that have the money. They are rich but those guys don't sit on central banking boards. If you want to know who the fat cats really are find out who sits on your central banking board and who prints your nations money. I can guarentee they aren't people doing public interviews all the time or mugging for the camera. The average person has no idea who these people are. They have huge amounts of money stashed away in variouse foundations and they usually buy influence in the form of grants. They actually desquise their bribery as charity. I mean these people are really smart and with a dumb public, hard to get at.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

People who are suffering in the current economic situation could at least watch Mitt Romney's horse compete in the Olympic dressage last week.

Over the last year he has spent $76 000 dancing horse expenses and if that doesn't keep him grounded with the average guy on the street, I don't know what will...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

"Mrs Romney, who will travel to London next week with her husband to attend the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games, said that horses had become her passion and joy in life after she was diagnosed with MS nearly 14 years ago.

"Horses have been my therapy, they've been my joy, my passion in life, I wish everyone could have a passion, like I have this passion," she said, "I love horses; they have been my companion through my dark hours as I was recovering, they gave me strength and joy and hope.

Now in remission, Mrs Romney spoke frankly about her battle against the disease and how it had taught her to understand the meaning of suffering and the value of her family – husband, five sons and now 18 grandchildren.

"It humbled me. It crushed me to dust. And they when it leaves you there with nothing, then you have to learn to say 'what are the little pieces I can start to pick up, that can give value to my life again?'," she recalled.

"Of course that is family and friends. Those are the people that saved me and rallied around me in my darkest hour, because I went in a pretty dark hole." Mrs Romney, who has Welsh ancestry, has become an important part of her husband's campaign, softening his image as a management titan who has an awkward manner with ordinary voters.
                She added that her experience with MS had enabled her to sympathise and understand people who were facing difficulties.
                "I can relate to someone whose going through a really hard time, because I can say 'I know what you feel like, I know how hard it is," she said on Good Morning America."

How ridiculously out of touch can a silly twat be...?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Did they put the horse on the roof?

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

How ridiculously out of touch can a silly twat be...?
                    That'll piss off anyone that has had to deal with MS or any other catastrophic illness. <.<
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I know I have crazy ideas at times... but was wondering how many jobs could be created if the money spent on the 2012 presidential election was pumped into the economy to create jobs rather than elect/reelect the next Bozo...

As of Aug 6th... $154 million spent on political ads. in a simple equation that's 3080 $50,000 jobs. But that doesn't even tip the ripple effect that with every job added, houses are bought/sold, services used and causes ripples across a wide range large and small local business.

Wouldn't it be bizarre if a candidate would directly approach any/all PAC's/Super PAC's and say... hey take that money and forget ad space. Go create jobs. Real jobs. Then let me run on that... odds are it would never happen. But damn... I'd sure like to see a $$billion dollars get pumped into this economy than just wasted on advertisement space that helps little to no one!!!

Source: http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/ca...ditures/totals
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                        That'll piss off anyone that has had to deal with MS or any other catastrophic illness. <.<
                        Especially the people without millions of dollars and comprehensive health care coverage to take care of it...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          Indeed.

Besides, if I had that kind of money, I would rather be enjoying life rather than fighting those pissing matches in Congress everyday.
                          That's what gets me about it.

If i had that kind of money and wanted 'give something back' I can think of much less stressful - and more immediate - ways of doing so.

What is it? Ego?
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Gangsters are even better at PR. Al Capone ran the best soup kitchens and John Gotti always bought the 4th of July fireworks. The average dolts in their communities loved them.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              I know I have crazy ideas at times... but was wondering how many jobs could be created if the money spent on the 2012 presidential election was pumped into the economy to create jobs rather than elect/reelect the next Bozo...
                              Good luck with getting the media involved in that campaign.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Good luck with getting the media involved in that campaign.
                                I know... like I said crazy ideas.

It's just a shame to see so many hundreds of millions of dollars spent on bullshit that helps virtually no one in this economy except media outlets and a handful of political jackasses...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...