X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
    Page served in the US Army for six years, investigators tell news today. He began in 1992, moved to Fort Bliss two years later, and was discharged in 1998. Officials confirm that Page was given a less-than-honorable discharge. He was stationed in psychological operations units throughout his service.
    ST LOUIS (LALATE) - Wade Michael Page (photos below) has been identified as the alleged gunman in the Sikh Temple shooting 2012. No Facebook or Twitter account for Wade Michael Page has yet to be identified by investigators; but Page was reportedly lead singer of the group "End Apathy" which has a M

^^^
    That is just fuckin scary. No wonder the Fort Hood shooter nutted up. God be damning total nincompoops in placing and training.
    OMG, is such idiotic even salvageable for such place as Occupy Marines and the like? It is like worse than Egypt!
    That's it. He's one of those MK ULTRA mind controlled soldiers they talk about on Project Camelot. I knew it. I just knew it. God dammed Illuminati! Time to go into the bunker for a while and come back up after the civil and race war has cleansed the country and be the new messiah to the survivors.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-06-2012, 12:16 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

http://www.myspace.com/endapathyband <<< Shooter's myspace

Interview on WS label
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Dead men tell no tales...
        Well, not to you mortals, of course.

But I met this asshole when he came through Immigration yesterday, and you can believe a Devil when I tell you, this is just a fucked up delusional Nazi piece of shit, not some pawn in an Alex Jones gun confiscation fantasy.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I am so disgusted with the the military at this moment. <.<

I tell ya, I could operate a better military on my period, drunk, and low on b12.

Just fuckng disgusting the shooter pos excuse for a human fuckin brain. Indeed, the shooter pos is a n88888.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Are you speaking on behalf of the dumbfuck redneck community?

Guns and guitars. The only thing missing is the fast cars.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe you idiots will wake up at the next shooting...
              Not a very hard thing to predict... Last week's Time magazine had an article on these mass shootings which by historic tracking we average about 20 per year in the US.

Statistically it showed that for the most part gun control laws would little to no effect. During the 10 year ban on Assault weapons that Clinton pushed thru in 1994 and the Bush administration allowed to expire in 2004... there was no measurable decrease in mass murders. More often these incidents involve semi-automatic hand guns rather than rifles.

There was also an article on Secret Service and FBI studies on how to prevent these mass murders... the Holmes case didn't follow any of the typical warning signs or scenarios that could have tipped anyone off with the exception of the college shirink who saw the warning signs and reported it to their security task force.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                I am so disgusted with the the military at this moment. <.<

I tell ya, I could operate a better military on my period, drunk, and low on b12.

Just fuckng disgusting the shooter pos excuse for a human fuckin brain. Indeed, the shooter pos is a n88888.
                The military serves two purposes: 1) Killing people. 2) Breaking things. Apparently their training is accomplishing the objective.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

They're not even real guitars. The tool plays guitar hero, so chances are he ISN'T one in real life.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The military serves two purposes: 1) Killing people. 2) Breaking things. Apparently their training is accomplishing the objective.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Not a very hard thing to predict... Last week's Time magazine had an article on these mass shootings which by historic tracking we average about 20 per year in the US.

Statistically it showed that for the most part gun control laws would little to no effect. During the 10 year ban on Assault weapons that Clinton pushed thru in 1994 and the Bush administration allowed to expire in 2004... there was no measurable decrease in mass murders. More often these incidents involve semi-automatic hand guns rather than rifles.

There was also an article on Secret Service and FBI studies on how to prevent these mass murders... the Holmes case didn't follow any of the typical warning signs or scenarios that could have tipped anyone off with the exception of the college shirink who saw the warning signs and reported it to their security task force.
                      Also the gun range owner refused to give Holmes a membership because he got bad vibes from the guy. Mass shootings clearly have been on the increase. Something exists now that didn't exist in the past and it's not the access to guns and ammo. That stuff actually was easier to get 50 years ago than it is now. You had that nut job in Austin shooting people from that tower. Before that it was just gangsters shooting up other gangsters. If the valentine's day massacre happened now it would have not been as big of a deal. Worse stuff goes on now. When the valentine's day massacre happened it shocked the nation.

Something in society has changed.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

So the shooter was a psy-ops officer ??

LMAO!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          They're not even real guitars. The tool plays guitar hero, so chances are he ISN'T one in real life.
                          Look where his pistol is pointing. He could shoot off his ding dong. I didn't know trailer trash wore speedos.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Except those aren't even guitars. If it weren't for the bullets, I'd guess the guns were fake too.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

So the shooter was a psy-ops officer ??

LMAO!
                              No, the shooter is a dumbass Nazi bonehead.

And true to form, first thing he wanted to do, once he was finished with his immigration paperwork, was meet Hitler.

Adolf just laughed at him. Even he doesn't have any use for these idiots who act in his name.

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Look where his pistol is pointing. He could shoot off his ding dong. I didn't know trailer trash wore speedos.
                                I don't think that even classifies as trailer trash that might be urchin thar.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...