X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
    uh oh... the news here is saying shooter was a man who stared at goats.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226444318604
    Not sure that makes him a goat-starer, more like a civil affairs guy. Pys-Ops sounds a lot more impressive than it actually is AFAIK...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      No, the shooter is a dumbass Nazi bonehead.

And true to form, first thing he wanted to do, once he was finished with his immigration paperwork, was meet Hitler.

Adolf just laughed at him. Even he doesn't have any use for these idiots who act in his name.
      I once read something federal that stated that one of the largest precursors to becoming a Nazi was failing in the military. This guy did get farther than most, but his career obviously ended sooner than he wanted it too...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        NPR was interviewing some woman who runs a tracking business for nutcase hate organizations. This guy was on their watch list as well as whatever white supremest group he hung out with. He played in some sort of white supremest rock band and also had a fair number of internet postings of bullshit to catch somebody's attention...

With that I believe is why the FBI is labeling this a terrorist event... along with him targeting a middle-eastern outfit. Although the dumbass chose a group that is generally no threat to anyone...
        The internet has been such a useful tool for the FBI that they are actually laying off field agents and their support staff as I speak. There currently is a big controversy whether this is good because by doing so the agency will lose it's edge in field work but field work is expensive and they can save a lot of money doing it electronically. I can see where you would run a front online business selling material white supremacists are interested in and then you get their IP address, shipping address, financial information and then just sit back and see what they do online. Trying to get that with field agents would not be as easy.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          So I'm a nazi for pointing out how gullible most of you are ??
          No. You're just stupid, paranoid, and miserable...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This one is more obvious CIA than the last one...

Yep. That car accident that happened down your block. That propane explosion that tragically killed a local 14-year old kill while leveling her house. Teen pregnancy, the spread of STD's, people with bad gas in your elevator, people who drive like total fucking assholes--these are all of course other examples of CIA black ops, because of course stupid fucking douchebags never just decide to become racist extremists or people are never really mentally deranged with schizophrenia. Of course there is an omnipotent hidden hand controlling everything! That makes so much sense when everything that goes wrong in an America with a massive abundance of firearms and easily obtainable ammunition must be orchestrated--even though NO ONE has ever shown any sort of conclusive evidence and even what's more, they decide this must be a conspiracy then try to find any "evidence" of it they can while ignoring and actively suppressing anything that might conclude this was a largely random act of a deranged fucking psychopath. Because we all know that deranged, angry people don't exist unless the CIA made them that way...

Retard...

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Yep. That car accident that happened down your block. That propane explosion that tragically killed a local 14-year old kill while leveling her house. Teen pregnancy, the spread of STD's, people with bad gas in your elevator, people who drive like total fucking assholes--these are all of course other examples of CIA black ops, because of course stupid fucking douchebags never just decide to become racist extremists or people are never really mentally deranged with schizophrenia. Of course there is an omnipotent hidden hand controlling everything! That makes so much sense when everything that goes wrong in an America with a massive abundance of firearms and easily obtainable ammunition must be orchestrated--even though NO ONE has ever shown any sort of conclusive evidence and even what's more, they decide this must be a conspiracy then try to find any "evidence" of it they can while ignoring and actively suppressing anything that might conclude this was a largely random act of a deranged fucking psychopath. Because we all know that deranged, angry people don't exist unless the CIA made them that way...

Retard...

THAT's gonna leave a mark.....
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I'd like someone to prove that ELVIS isn't a CIA psy-ops plant sent here to throw us off by pretending that only wack jobs believe in them.

Well played, CIA...... well played.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  The internet has been such a useful tool for the FBI that they are actually laying off field agents and their support staff as I speak. There currently is a big controversy whether this is good because by doing so the agency will lose it's edge in field work but field work is expensive and they can save a lot of money doing it electronically. I can see where you would run a front online business selling material white supremacists are interested in and then you get their IP address, shipping address, financial information and then just sit back and see what they do online. Trying to get that with field agents would not be as easy.

Most employers are facing this dilemma ---- any kid born after 1995 grew up with the Interwebs and thinks it can solve all of society's problems.

Doing field work is too hard for these turds, esp. when you can find a job where you sit in front of a big monitor all day and sip Starbuck's and check your Facebook page every 15 min.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                    Doing field work is too hard for these turds, esp. when you can find a job where you sit in front of a big monitor all day and sip Starbuck's and check your Facebook page every 15 min.
                    And mod at this site........

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Hate crime against Sikh people... That is so crazy. There aren't many religions out there that are as peaceful, humane, friendly, harmless and milde as Sikhism. WHY would anybody do this to them?
                      I usually don't rage at this sort of things, but I hope who ever did this rots in prison for the rest of his life.
                      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

He was killed by cops in the shootout

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          He was killed by cops in the shootout

Really? Good, now he can rot in hell.
                          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

This one is more obvious CIA than the last one...

Imagine what his former band mates are thinking now.....

WTF?......dude was CIA the whole time?

right.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Maybe the CIA has been infiltrated by KAOS
                              The Evergreen radio station?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Having been on that station more than once lately, I really shouldn't elaborate......

EDIT: wait, I'm thinking of KGRG

Comment

Working...