Mmmkay...Idiot Tea Party Moron Says Obama Is Gay....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've said this before but what fucking difference does it make where baby Obama spent his first few months?

Why did none of this matter with Arnie?

Are people so fucking deluded they think that American soil has some sort of magical properties that only work on babies?

Is that why Romney believes baby Jesus moved to America?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by motherchicken
      W was / is a douchebag. Both parties suck ass.
      But saying Barrack is as bad as W is a distortion of the facts at it's least. He hasn't fixed shit but he hasn't fucked up as bad either.
      If Obama was for the people and against banking abuse, he wouldn't have shut down the Occupy Wall Street movements by passing the national defense act. Why did the protests all a sudden stop? Nobody wants to be dragged off to jail for practicing free speech. Now think about that. Now Mitt publicly has stated he supports the national defense act. Neither Mitt or Obama are our friends. Everyone loses with either one of them in office. The banks will continue to turn the country into a fascist state hoping to take everything by force before their house of cards money game blows up.

The question is who's more dangerous? I wouldn't put it past Obama start exaggerating and fingering right wing groups as terrorists and make his move while the his supporters on the left cheer him on thinking it's great. Reading some of the stuff in here I wouldn't put it past some of you to be cheering while certain religious figures are jailed and freedom of religion is stomped down. Also, Obama can get away with more than Mitt can because the media is on his side. I guess continuing wars is great if a Democrat is doing it but leave things the same and have a Republican in office and it's a travesty.

At least with Mitt in office the liberals will fight against the wars instead of supporting the same thing if Obama does it. Conservatives at least believe the bullshit. Liberals are hypocrites and usually a hypocrite is more dangerous than an idiot because they tend to turn a blind eye no-matter what. At least an idiot can be shattered that they have been duped.

This situation is not good. The banks own both parties and the next term is going to be hell no-matter who wins. The financial situation is unsustainable and will fail. The banks know it and the only thing they can do is use a puppet president and bought off cronies in the government to take the real goods by force. Obama will paint the right as terrorists and rally his base. Mitt will do it in the name of freedom and democracy. It's really a no win situation and nothing changes until the corrupt bankers are either behind bars or dead.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I've said this before but what fucking difference does it make where baby Obama spent his first few months?

Why did none of this matter with Arnie?

Are people so fucking deluded they think that American soil has some sort of magical properties that only work on babies?

Is that why Romney believes baby Jesus moved to America?
        Because it's the law ok? We have a president who has spent $4 million to keep his records locked up. Looking at his school records in Jakarta and a possible trip to Pakistan, it's looks like our president might be a citizen of Indonesia and not a US citizen, which would make his presidency null and void and everything he signed into law null and void. Would you hire someone who would not release their college transcripts? Probably not. Believe me, if a conservative was in the same boat the liberals would be all over it and the media would cover everything. It's not exactly a fair playing field over here. The liberals who call Obama Bush III get it. We have a warmongering bank puppet that is untouchable and has a good chance of winning another term because he comes off better in the media than stiff Mitt. The only question I have is who will kill more people? The over seas wars will not stop. They will escalate. I wonder who we will invade next after Syria?

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I will probably join Ford and vote for Rocky. He has no hope in hell of winning but at least I can wash my hands of responsibility of supporting the carnage of the next four years. Enjoy your internet freedom while you still can because they will take this away along with a lot of other things.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-12-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Would you hire someone who would not release their college transcripts? Probably not.
            Well that's my point, you do have his college transcripts. Would you insist on knowing where someone you employed spent the first couple of months of his life if he had a US passport?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

No, his college transcripts are sealed and Obama the imposter has paid over four million dollars in legal fees trying to keep them sealed, but there's nothing to hide, right ??

Let's see what WAYNE ALLYN ROOT, Obama's classmate at Columbia who never saw or heard of Obama, has to say...

Well, listen, my hunch is, how did he get into Columbia with bad grades at Occidental, which everyone at Occidental says, the guy was not a good student.
              How did he get to Harvard Law School if he sealed his records because he's afraid of bad grades at Columbia?
              How did he get into Harvard? How did he pay for expensive schools like Occidental, like Columbia, like Harvard? All very strange stories.

And my gut instinct says, there is an easy track that gets you into an Ivy League School. And you don't have to compete like a guy like me. I was valedictorian in my high school, top one half of one percent in my SAT scores. You don't have to do that if you're a foreign exchange student. They are looking for diversity. And that's an easy way to get into an Ivy League School. It changes the whole ballgame, it levels the field. If they are looking for a guy from Indonesia, and you happened to have bad grades, but you are a good talker, and a good interviewer and you got a great, exotic story, you're in.

link!

Last edited by ELVIS; 08-13-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

He punches the pink ballsack of lesbian acheivement..lol.

I posted way back when this clip was live that he looked and acted and danced like a gay bar patron.

This clip is on his site...LOL!!!!

Ellen playes him like a fool ..lol

No wonder he can't get anything done and the voters think he is a one term president at best..lol

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Don't hate just because you were born with two left feet and can't dance, Thomocarrot.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...