It's like Facebook, but more rapey...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      *yawn*

Next dumbass thread...
      Thanks for posting in a "dumbass" thread...

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I agree with all that of course.

The Assange case is troubling though, where do you draw the line?

Seems to me it's kind of an assault but the woman has to take a big responsibility for repeatedly having sex with a total asshole...
        Mmmmm. It is difficult.

IF - and it is and IF at this stage - the account is true, then it is certainly sexual assault (in my book, I have no idea of the legal niceties). He claimed to be wearing a condom and wasn't.

I suppose there is a legal issue surrounding consent there - she consented to sex with a condom, but did not consent to it without.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Atkins is a fucking IDIOT...and should resign. Hopefully he'll fuck around about it until after 5PM EST today so the GOP can't replace him on the ticket - but he still quits anyway.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            *yawn*

Next dumbass thread...
            And by dumbass you mean Republican

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by binnie
              What is 'facerape'?
              It's when you leave your FB page open and somebody updates your status and changes everything.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                It's like Facebook, but more rapey...
                LMAO!! Evenings first laugh

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Thanks to Akin for providing material for this dumbass thread.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sad thing is, this dumbass rape loving son of a bitch could actually win a Senate seat.

Because as one of Missouri's most famous residents told us.....

“If a voter has a choice between a Republican and a Democrat who acts like a Republican, he’ll vote for the Republican every time.”
                    --Harry S. Truman, former U.S. President
                    and while Claire McCaskill isn't batshit crazy like this turd, she's definitely a "Democrat" who acts like a Republican
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• motherchicken
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by envy_me
                      It's when you leave your FB page open and somebody updates your status and changes everything.
                      I wouldn't go that far but I posted Japanese cars are peices of shit on my great nephews wall as him. He belongs to a Japanese car club. He didn't find it humorous.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                        Atkins is a fucking IDIOT...and should resign.
                        Agreed.

Hopefully he'll fuck around about it until after 5PM EST today so the GOP can't replace him on the ticket - but he still quits anyway.
                        Missouri Law §115.363 also permits the Republicans to nominate someone else in Akin’s stead if he withdraws before the second deadline (September 25), provided that Akin pay for the printing of new ballots (his campaign will do that) and get a court’s permission to withdraw. In that scenario, the court is required to grant permission unless the electoral officials object with good cause.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Near miss? A Retardlican from the House Of Representatives sez he never heard of victims of incest or statutory rape becoming pregnant. His office later covers for him, claiming he meant he never knew anyone personally who became pregnant from statutory rape or incest:

Rep. Steve King: I’ve Never Heard Of A Girl Getting Pregnant From Statutory Rape Or Incest

Evan McMorris-Santoro August 21, 2012, 12:12 PM 372171

Updated at 1:59 p.m.

Rep. Steve King, one of the most staunchly conservative members of the House, was one of the few Republicans who did not strongly condemn Rep. Todd Akin Monday for his remarks regarding pregnancy and rape. King also signaled why — he might agree with parts of Akin’s assertion.

King told an Iowa reporter he’s never heard of a child getting pregnant from statutory rape or incest.

“Well I just haven’t heard of that being a circumstance that’s been brought to me in any personal way,” King told KMEG-TV Monday, “and I’d be open to discussion about that subject matter.”

A Democratic source flagged King’s praise of Akin in the KMEG interview to TPM. But potentially more controversial for King is his suggestion that pregnancies from statutory rape or incest don’t exist or happen rarely. A 1996 review by the Guttmacher Institute found “at least half of all babies born to minor women are fathered by adult men.”

Contacted by TPM, King’s office said that King didn’t mean he had never heard of pregnancy resulting from statutory rape or incest but that he had no direct, personal knowledge of such instances. “What he was saying was, he personally does not know a girl who was raped,” Brittany Lesser, a spokesperson for King said. “He never says, ‘I’ve never heard of that.’ There’s a fine line between ‘I’ve never heard of that’ and ‘I don’t know personally anybody who’s been raped. There’s a difference. There is a difference.”

The tie between statutory rape and teen pregnancy has been the subject of ad campaigns from groups like United Way.

H.R. 3, the bill co-sponsored by King, Akin and Paul Ryan in 2011, originally called for an exemption in the federal ban on abortion funding only in the case of “forcible rape.” That language was dropped after pressure from women’s advocates and Democrats. At the time, the Republican sponsors of the legislation weren’t too interested in discussing their reasoning for the wording.

*HR69 NOTE: On ABC News yesterday, they showed a clip of a new interview with Paul Ryan where they asked him why they included the term "forcible rape" in the bill, and he avoided answering by just saying "Rape is rape.". When the reporter (as they all do) repeated the question, he repeated that same answer without any further elaboration.
                          In other words, he was tiptoeing around a potential land mine if he answered it wrong, and made himself look bad by not directly answering the question.*

King’s comments offer a window into the thinking behind the language, as well as the general belief in the different categories of rape that provoked Akin’s recent controversial comments about “legitimate rape” and the factually wrong idea that a woman’s body can prevent a pregnancy from rape.

Lesser said “of course” King is aware that girls have been impregnated by statutory rape or incest, and said King supports people who have not been forcibly raped receiving federal abortion coverage under a rape exemption. “That’s a given for anybody who understands pro-life legislation,” Lesser said.

In the KMEG interview, King defended Akin as “a strong Christian man, with a wonderful family” and appeared to push back on those calling for Akin to drop out of the Missouri Senate race.

“I think this election should be about: How did Todd Akin vote and what did he vote for and what did he stand for?” King said. “In this case, I’m seeing the same thing, petty, personal attacks substituting for strong policy.”

Watch raw video of the KMEG interview below. The version of the story as it was broadcast is here.
                          KMEG 14 - News, Weather, Sports for Sioux City and Siouxland |

Transcript:

REPORTER: You support the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act that would provide federal funding for abortions to a person that has been forcefully raped. But what if someone isn’t forcibly raped and for example, a 12-year-old who gets pregnant? Should she have to bring this baby to term?

KING: Well I just haven’t heard of that being a circumstance that’s been brought to me in any personal way and I’d be open to hearing discussion about that subject matter. Generally speaking it’s this: that there millions of abortions in this country every year. Millions of them are paid for at least in part by taxpayers. I think it’s immoral for us to compel conscientious objecting taxpayers to fund abortion through the federal government, or any other government for that matter. So that’s my stand. And if there are exceptions there, then bring me those exceptions let’s talk about it. In the meantime it’s wrong for us to compel pro-life people to pay taxes to fund abortion.

UPDATE 2:

After this post was published, King’s office said he had been taken out of context.

“What he was saying was, he personally does not know a girl who was raped,” Brittany Lesser, a spokesperson for King said. “He never says, ‘I’ve never heard of that.’ There’s a fine line between ‘I’ve never heard of that’ and ‘I don’t know personally anybody who’s been raped. There’s a difference. There is a difference.”

As TPM originally reported, King’s response to a question about whether a young girl who gets pregnant should have to carry a baby to term was, “I just haven’t heard of that being a circumstance that’s been brought to me in any personal way.” King was not asked whether he knew anyone personally who had been in such a circumstance.

Lesser said “of course” King is aware that girls have been impregnated by statutory rape or incest, and said King supports people who have not been forcibly raped receiving federal abortion coverage under a rape exemption.

“That’s a given for anybody who understands pro-life legislation,” Lesser said.
                          This is a situation where Retardlicans better not make statements that show themselves in their true light.....idiots who believe in and base their political party platform on a fairy tale where God raped a woman who bore a child that grew up to be an undead zombie.

Steven King fucked up. The best thing these asslickers can do to avoid the inevitable (they ARE going to lose the election) is to shut the fuck up.

We already know they are a pack of morons. But stupid people can't help but continuing to make stupid comments.

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

I hope he never ever resigns. I hope all of his party-buddies become just like him. This only benefits the other party. Go Obama!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

True. This is why Mittens and his pet monkey-boy are so furious at him, and insisting he resign, as his idiot comments are just messing up their game plan!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Generally speaking it’s this: that there millions of abortions in this country every year. Millions of them are paid for at least in part by taxpayers. I think it’s immoral for us to compel conscientious objecting taxpayers to fund abortion through the federal government, or any other government for that matter. So that’s my stand. And if there are exceptions there, then bring me those exceptions let’s talk about it. In the meantime it’s wrong for us to compel pro-life people to pay taxes to fund abortion.
                                I know I'm not the first to point this out but what is the difference if we change a few words in that quote?

Generally speaking it’s this: that there are thousands of casualties from the actions of the military of this country every year. They are paid for by taxpayers. I think it’s immoral for us to compel conscientious objecting taxpayers to fund military actions through the federal government, or any other government for that matter. So that’s my stand. And if there are exceptions there, then bring me those exceptions let’s talk about it. In the meantime it’s wrong for us to compel pro-life people to pay taxes to fund the military.

Comment

Working...