Romney's Speech at the Republican Convention (Full Text)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    In all seriousness, the RNC has to see that their base is shrinking year after year...

Their platform is anti-women's rights, anti-immigrant, anti-poor and anti-minority.... The problem with that is that chunk of people, collectively, is now the majority.....

They've gotta start at least attempting to be inclusive, instead of exclusionary.... Or else it's just gonna get worse for them....

Doesn't seem like becoming inclusive is part of their plan, either - what with people like Lindsey Graham complaining the other day about there not being enough "angry white males" for them to continue on long-term.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Support for both sides of the bullshit left/right game is shrinking...

There is zero difference between the two and people are waking up to that fact...
      Actually, that's not true...

Obama/Biden represent mediocrity and more of the same, with a slight chance of improvement, if they get a decent Congress.

Mittens/Munster represent Mor(m)on theorcracy and Randtard fascism with a chance of complete nihilistic destruction if they get the Congress THEY want.

My final position on this election is as follows:

I have every intention of voting for Rocky Anderson. But if my state becomes "too close to call" (as unlikely as that is) I will do what I have to in order to keep these two fucking psychopaths away from the White House.

If you think the financial criminals are "too big to fail" now, just imagine what would happen if these pieces of shit privatized social security.

If you think the criminal insurance industry has too much power as it is, wait until they get to become the TRUE death panels. Because not a single one of these legalized mafias is going to accept Eddie Munster's "vouchers" from senior citizens in declining health. If Clint Eastwood wasn't a millionaire movie star, do you think he would have a chance in Hell of getting insurance coverage after displaying dementia on live TV??

And pass this along to any right wing military vets..... once Eddie Munster succeeds in destroying Medicare, do you REALLY think the VA isn't going to be next??
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        What about this black man? He'd definitely kick some ass
        That's one badass leisure suit!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          Actually, that's not true...

Obama/Biden represent mediocrity and more of the same, with a slight chance of improvement, if they get a decent Congress.

Mittens/Munster represent Mor(m)on theorcracy and Randtard fascism with a chance of complete nihilistic destruction if they get the Congress THEY want.

My final position on this election is as follows:

I have every intention of voting for Rocky Anderson. But if my state becomes "too close to call" (as unlikely as that is) I will do what I have to in order to keep these two fucking psychopaths away from the White House.

If you think the financial criminals are "too big to fail" now, just imagine what would happen if these pieces of shit privatized social security.

If you think the criminal insurance industry has too much power as it is, wait until they get to become the TRUE death panels. Because not a single one of these legalized mafias is going to accept Eddie Munster's "vouchers" from senior citizens in declining health. If Clint Eastwood wasn't a millionaire movie star, do you think he would have a chance in Hell of getting insurance coverage after displaying dementia on live TV??

And pass this along to any right wing military vets..... once Eddie Munster succeeds in destroying Medicare, do you REALLY think the VA isn't going to be next??
          That's one fucked up post...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That's one fucked up post...
            Because you know every word of it is God's honest truth?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

No, it's agenda driven drivel...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Agenda driven drivel is what we have tolerated for the last 32 years. And that agenda (unrestrained predatory corporatism) is killing this country.

Along with other countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.)
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                  Romney is the Republican equivalent of Al Gore when it comes to personality. Maybe he'll shove his tongue down his wife's throat in the next few weeks on national television. That was about as genuine as Michael Jackson and Lisa marie presley's kiss.
                  It's true voters are completely fickle.

They all say they don't want spin and it's about policies not personalities but when it comes down to it they just vote for the guy they find most likable.

It's fucking dumb it's like choosing your heart surgeon based on the one you would most like to go on vacation with.

The Bush v Kerry election debates convinced me of this more than anything else I've ever seen...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

You liked Kerry over Bush ??

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You liked Kerry over Bush ??
                      What sane person didn't?

I mean Judas IsKerryot was the weakest possible candidate the Democrats could have ran. And clearly the treasonous stealth Repukes known as the DLC wanted it that way.

Even so, he was still miles ahead of the Chimp.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

No fucking way...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

We both know who should have been President in 2004......

and anyone who considered themselves a Ron Paul supporter this year should have to agree with that.

Because what the "establishment" Repukes did to Dr. Paul, and what the DLC false "Democrats" did to Dr. Dean is essentially the same thing
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And by the way.... here's a question about the allegedly "non-partisan" CSPAN......

They covered every night of the Repuke convention, but will not carry a single minute of the Democratic convention. What's up with that?

(Never mind that you'll never see the Green party convention, or the Justice party convention, or the Libertarian.... oh wait, they probably don't have one... too much regulation for events like that )

Anyways, looks like I'm stuck with PBS if I want to watch the Barry & Joe show. Hope they don't interrupt it with fucking pledge drives.....
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...