The Republican Platform: Send Jobs Overseas At All Costs.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    man are they getting ripped off
    Yeah, because there's no value in oil. Thankfully, they were blocked by the provincial government when they tried to get into the potash.

You have no idea what resources we have, do you? Strong economy, no bailing out of banks, and the auto companies have paid back the money we used to bail them out. Oil, uranium, potash, diamond...etc, etc, etc...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Yeah, because there's no value in oil.
      no because its canada
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        no because its canada
        Still searching for Canadian bacon on pizza at US chains, are you? What is your beef with us anyway? Jealous?
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Why would you want overly salty round pieces of processed ham filled with nitrates on a pizza ??

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Why would you want overly salty round pieces of processed ham filled with nitrates on a pizza ??
            That's not Canadian bacon. Canadian bacon is actually back bacon. It's prepared from centre cut pork loin, as opposed to belly which makes it much leaner than regular bacon. Like regular bacon, it is brined, cured, or smoked.

I had no idea where you got the idea that it was nitrate laden processed ham from so I googled it. Found out that you have a product there that is marketed as Canadian bacon...we should sue those lying bastards!!! REAL Canadian bacon is NOT ham, and preserved through the methods mentioned above, not fucking nitrates.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How do Canadians even know what real pizza is? (unless they visit places like Buffalo)

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                How do Canadians even know what real pizza is? (unless they visit places like Buffalo)
                Montreal is renowned for its pizza! What I find amazing is the pizza in this shithole city. Very few chains, and numerous old-style pizzerias.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I believe there is a large Italian influx there, but you could say the same about Toronto, but most of the pizza there is shit...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It appears to me that rather than the Republican party throwing support for off-shoring US jobs... this is just another example of blocking Democratic initiatives to undermining the Obama administration at all costs. I'm getting really fed up with that crap...

The off-shoring business is really changing rapidly... clearly the global economy can't be ignored.

China appears to be rebuilding it's great wall again... this time not out of stone but out of administrative blocking of external companies wanting to do business there and shifting chosen markets in favor of Chinese based companies.

India and Brazil are losing favor due to skyrocketing labor costs due to internal competition and growth. Argentina has lost it's off-shoring appeal as labor unions are making doing cheap business there increasingly difficult for foreign firms. Indonesia has seem labor cost grow and their rising Islamic issues are keeping foreign invenstments constrained.

Good news... with falling US wages it's becoming increasingly more attractive to move off-shored work back here.

I'd support any legislation that provides incentives for businesses here to invest in business here. Doesn't matter which side of the aisle it comes from.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Actually I had some great pizza in Vancouver before. Wish I could remember where the fuck it was, so I could go there again.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

General Motors is planning to build cars in China and import them into the United States, a strategy that could trigger further job losses and union anger in the US.

Although it happened back in September, 2011, it appears many American taxpayers are unaware that General Motors struck a deal in Shanghai wherein the company has agreed to develop an electric vehicle (EV) platform with its longtime Chinese partner SAIC.

Watch More News Videos at ABC
                        |
                        2012 Presidential Election
                        |
                        Entertainment & Celebrity News

To sit and have the President and other Democrats pull out a bill that stops American companies from outsourcing jobs to China and even stopping a Chinese company buyout of an American solar company is talking out of both sides of their neck. This is pure political move to once again to try and cover up the inept Presidency of Obama.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                          That's not Canadian bacon. Canadian bacon is actually back bacon. It's prepared from centre cut pork loin, as opposed to belly which makes it much leaner than regular bacon. Like regular bacon, it is brined, cured, or smoked.

I had no idea where you got the idea that it was nitrate laden processed ham from so I googled it. Found out that you have a product there that is marketed as Canadian bacon...we should sue those lying bastards!!! REAL Canadian bacon is NOT ham, and preserved through the methods mentioned above, not fucking nitrates.
                          Well, I know what real back bacon is...

But I worked at Godfather's pizza in Burien Wa. in the 80s and we sold those CB and Pine pizzas all day...

I wonder if that was real canadian bacon. Godfather's at the time was known for high quality ingredients even though most of their pizza sucked...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Godfathers Pizza was alright before Mr. 999 took over the company and cut corners, using cheaper shit to raise his profit margin.

Herman's gamble failed. The only Godfathers within 50 miles of here anymore is the one inside the Ft. Lewis base, so that one doesn't even actually count, as it's not exactly open to the public.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Well, I know what real back bacon is...
                              That's all you'll find here. No such thing as "Canadian Bacon".

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Next you'll be telling me there's no such thing as a polish sausage.
                                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...