X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
    You mean like when the new white panther party stood out front of the polling booth scaring blacks away with their batons?
    Exactly. BTW....do you have a license for your Minkey? and...What fake dog poo?
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      WOW...there it is in full glory....blah blah blah
      As usual, you make no sense. Please try to learn to put a coherent thought together.

Don't you think it's the least bit hypocritical that you don''t cast any stones at the Left and the morons on this board like jhale, FORD, Nick, DumbAsARock et al, that listen to Obama's campaign lies and actually believe it? No, you probably don't. You're just a partisan hack playing the Election Game like everyone else on this board. You're just too stupid to realize it.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
        I think that is funny that Republicans want to stop Blacks from Voting.
        Yeah, how dare someone want voters to show an ID!

Those against Voter ID laws have an ID alright....an Intellectual Disability.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Hell has frozen over, I agree with BBB...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            And I bet you like taxes so much, you send in extra...
            If you hate them so much, move to fucking Mogadishu...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

How dare gov't be used to solve a problem that doesn't exist--voter fraud? In any case, you want voter ID's? fine. But you can't jam that shit up everyones' ass at the 11th hour...

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                You mean like when the new white panther party stood out front of the polling booth scaring blacks away with their batons?
                Ah, the infamous retarded "New Black Panthers" reference.
                So, was it both of them at the same it, or did Mo and Curly do it in shifts? Do you realize what an idiot you sound like even mentioning an organization with single-digit members and insinuating that they somehow successfully pulled off a voter intimidation campaign? You lose all credibility bringing it up. Are you that scared of a black people?
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBlandBrie
                  You're just a partisan hack playing the Election Game, and that's my gig.

The irony of you calling ANYONE "stupid" or a "hack"...
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Have any of you actually read about this issue before you just started flinging pooh like a bunch of crack-head monkeys??

Sorry if I allow some stats and facts to cloud the issue... No there's no such thing as an "Obama Phone" and he's not responsible for the program... which started in 1985. But it does seem to be quite a large waste of taxpayer dollars and turning into an entitlement program that I personally don't feel is necessary... and should be cut.

Chew on this Monkey Boys...

A viral video of an Obama supporter touting her “Obama phone” has put the spotlight on an obscure federal program that provides discounted phone service to qualifying low-income Americans.

“Keep Obama as president,” the animated woman says on the video. “He gave us a phone.”

The video is drawing attention to the government program — Lifeline — as a national debate unfolds on entitlements and the growing percentage of Americans who pay no income taxes and get a long menu of government benefits. But even though some beneficiaries may credit President Obama for providing the phones, Lifeline is an extension of a program that has existed since 1985. Still, critics including Rep. Tim Griffin, R-Ark., note the program has swelled from $772 million in 2008 to $1.6 billion.

“It's a government-run, taxpayer-funded program that's running wild and costing more and more,” reads Griffin’s official House of Representatives website.

Private carriers who contract with the government, including TracPhone and Sprint, have websites intended to publicize the program. Some attempt to dispel the program’s connection to the president, such as freegovernmentcellphones.net, while others, including obamaphone.net, embrace it.

“The free Obama phone is an important program, especially for low income families that would otherwise not have access to basic communications,” the homepage of obamaphone.net reads.

The site does, however, clarify that Obama did not start the program and that there's no such thing as an "Obama phone."

"It’s true that government provides free cellphones to the poor and disabled people," the site reads. "But the Obama part is not true as Obama didn’t initiate this program. It’s on the run [sic] since the administration of Reagan."

Griffin, who introduced H.R. 3481 in November to end the program, claims to have evidence of dead people getting free cell phones in the mail, ineligible people getting multiple phones and electronic kiosks in convenience stores to encourage people to get the phones.

“The truth is, though, that taxpayers are footing the bill,” the website reads. “The program is called Lifeline, but in reality it's turned into Uncle Sam's Unlimited Plan.”

Lifeline was originally envisioned as a means of subsidizing landline phone service for poor Americans, paid for with an extra charge on phone bills. To participate in the program, according to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), consumers must either have an income that is at or below 135 percent of the federal poverty guidelines or participate in a number of assistance programs, including Medicaid, Head Start or Supplemental Security Income. In 2008, the plan was extended to supply cellphones and cellular service as many Americans began using those devices as their primary telephone.

“It's a government-run, taxpayer-funded program that's running wild and costing more and more."

- Rep. Tim Griffin

The program, according to FCC officials, has helped tens of millions of low-income Americans afford basic phone service, which is essential to finding a job or getting help during an emergency. To that end, the percentage of low-income households with phone service has increased from 80 percent in 1985 when the program began to nearly 92 percent in 2011.

A message seeking comment from White House officials on the federal program was not returned Friday.

A family of four with an income of about $30,000 can qualify for a subsidized line, according to Bloomberg News. The program is available to consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth and on tribal lands.

In 2008, there were 7.1 million Lifeline accounts nationwide. There are 12.5 million today, according to Bloomberg News. About half of those are mobile phones sold by Miami-based TracFone, Sprint and hundreds of smaller regional companies. The government pays those carriers up to $10 per month for each program subscriber. Users, in turn, get free phones and 250 minutes of monthly airtime.

Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., received a mailed solicitation last year informing her she was eligible for a phone, leading her to question the program.

“I am troubled by the expansive potential for the program to be abused," McCaskill wrote the FCC in December.

The FCC, meanwhile, announced in July that comprehensive reforms to the program had saved nearly $43 million and were on track to save $200 million in 2012. The reforms included eliminating unnecessary subsidies, cutting off duplicative subscriptions and requiring better proof of eligibility.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz27sMhnJOP
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                      Calling bullshit. How are those people any different from those not voting on the issues because there's a black guy running, and they think other people are getting more free shit than they are?
                      I agree with you, there's a flip side to that coin for sure - equally ignorant not-black people.. but the majority of not-blacks are about the issues and can give you a stronger argument than 'he sucks' and 'put this on youtube, nigga'. These woman are examples of everything that's wrong with the system. And there are many like them. They breed at an amazing rate.
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Have any of you actually read about this issue before you just started flinging pooh like a bunch of crack-head monkeys??

[b]The video is drawing attention to the government program — Lifeline — as a national debate unfolds on entitlements and the growing percentage of Americans who pay no income taxes and get a long menu of government benefits. But even though some beneficiaries may credit President Obama for providing the phones, Lifeline is an extension of a program that has existed since 1985. Still, critics including Rep. Tim Griffin, R-Ark., note the program has swelled from $772 million in 2008 to $1.6 billion.
                        Yeah, I read it... why not give them a land line? When I had one it was $23 a month versus my data plan which is $120 a month... The fact that the lifeline program more than doubled under obama's watch makes me think he's buying votes.
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                          I agree with you, there's a flip side to that coin for sure - equally ignorant not-black people.. but the majority of not-blacks are about the issues and can give you a stronger argument than 'he sucks' and 'put this on youtube, nigga'. These woman are examples of everything that's wrong with the system. And there are many like them. They breed at an amazing rate.

Unfortunately, no they can't give a better argument, that much we've seen. Stupid people come in all colors and creeds, and they all breed too fast.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• VAiN
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                            Stupid people come in all colors and creeds, and they all breed too fast.
                            Stupid people breed at an alarming clip...

this pretty much sums it up

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Have you actually seen the whole movie "Idiocracy"?

It was made in 2006, and even since then, there seems to be an alarming increase in the trend towards that type of institutional dumbassery, which pretty much began the day Reagan abolished the Fairness Doctrine and TV Networks decided that news should become another profit driven entertainment venue.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

No, I thought to post that specific scene because I've never seen it. Not bad, right?
                                I dont care who you want to blame for the downfall of society, but ultimately it comes down to the people.

Comment

Working...