• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
    Far beyond a shadow of a doubt.
    Changing the quotes inside of a quote box is so gay. Of course, you'd sure know about gay. Have at it, Thumper!
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Aw, BlandBitchBrie is projecting again...shocker!
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"
        I said, "The homeless guy is suffering from psychosis brought on from seeing dead children killed by his own troops in an illegal war so I don't want him on my property since I can't supervise him properly."

"So why doesn't he get a job somewhere bigger where they can", she replied.

"They won't employ him because he has a drugs conviction because he took recreational drugs a few years back. Unlike our last 3 presidents he actually got caught."

"I surprised anyone votes in people that do that to them", she said wide eyed.

"He can't vote, his veteran ID isn't good enough at the polling station and besides he's a felon now."

"Holy suffering cunt!", she exclaimed.

"Welcome to both our Parties."
        Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-03-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

You're nothing more than a conspiracy nut like FORD.
          FORD is not a conspiracy nut...

But let's talk about you ??

What is it about Romney that you like ??

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up.

She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, Democratic Party members, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed with pride!

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."
            $50 to try and buy food and shelter for your family? as long as you can find a way to throw in a tax cut or 2 for the payer that does sound like the republican party.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
              $50 to try and buy food and shelter for your family? as long as you can find a way to throw in a tax cut or 2 for the payer that does sound like the republican party.
              I guess you missed the phrase "the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

Then again, I know you people are expecting the whole thing to be done for you, so i guess i really can't blame you for missing that.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                FORD is not a conspiracy nut...

But let's talk about you ??

What is it about Romney that you like ??
                You first. Tell us what you don't like, issue by issue.

Start a thread on it.

Double spaced, proper grammar.

Then when everyone else chips in on the same thread, maybe I will too. OK????

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  (if the post wasn't a lie to start with)
                  Cupcake, I thought even a dimwit like you would have realized this was was satire or possibly even a joke.

I'll lower my expectations next time.

Comment

Working...