• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
    Duh
    I live on the iowa illinois border. second to last snow storm we got here was 18-24 inches with 6 foot drifts.

No shortage of snow here.

This October seems to be a cold one, its been near freezing in the morning, lots of frost on everything.

I would be one to notice it too, I fish every morning before work and usually after work.

Only reason I'm not slaying a walleye tonight is so I can hand out some candy.

Roth And Roll
    It wasn't 40 below though, was it? When it's that cold, you get ice crystals but no snowflakes. Our October has been nice and warm...by our standards.

Why the hell would you be handing out candy tonight? Hallowe'ens tomorrow. :confused:

Sent from my GS2, bitches
    Last edited by Angel; 10-30-2012, 07:21 PM.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      Why the hell would you be handing out candy tonight? Hallowe'ens tomorrow. :confused:
      Hallowe'ens ??

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        For what it's worth, Ski Beech is having its earliest opening in its history. So does that mean it's warmer than usual up there or colder? I guess I could google it but I don't care that much
        It means they've had more snow than normal Is it an El Nino year this year?

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vh rides again
          Commando
          • Dec 2006

Have you ever lived where there's snow. Believe me, when it's -40, it is too fucking cold to snow!!!!!

Not true

That is the perfect definition of a blizzard , heavy snowfall and below zero temps, high winds.

Happens in iowa every year.

Roth And Roll

Comment

• vh rides again
            Commando
            • Dec 2006

It wasn't 40 below though, was it? When it's that cold, you get ice crystals but no snowflakes. Our October has been nice and warm...by our standards.

No

It rarely gets that cold here, but I can remember a year that we had 100 degree below wind chills.

You must be out near Montana or there abouts.

If it gets 40 below where your at, you should be in favor of global warming and not arguing with me.

I live in what is called the quad cities along the Mississippi River.

Different city's have events like parades so they alternate trick or treat nights so everyone can attend.

Works out great for the kids, two nights of candy.

A lot of parents shuttle kids across the river so they can trick or treat a couple nights.

Roth And Roll
            Last edited by vh rides again; 10-30-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Not true

That is the perfect definition of a blizzard , heavy snowfall and below zero temps, high winds.

Happens in iowa every year.

Roth And Roll
              Honey, we are the kings of blizzards up here. You won't see a blizzard when it's that cold. Cold, windy, ice crystals...yes. But no snow flakes. I wouldn't be surprised if we get the most blizzards per annum...

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

No

It rarely gets that cold here, but I can remember a year that we had 100 degree below wind chills.

If it gets 40 below where your at, you should be in favor of global warming and not arguing with me.

Different city's have events like parades so they alternate trick or treat nights so everyone can attend.

A lot of parents shuttle kids across the river so they can trick or treat a couple nights.

Roth And Roll
                I'm in Saskatchewan....

Comment

• vh rides again
                  Commando
                  • Dec 2006

I'm in Saskatchewan....

Friggin Canadians.

Roth And Roll

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Hallowe'ens ??
                    Still adjusting to the new phone...asshole

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm totally confused by this Sandy thing. According to the majority of Americans I thought all you had to do when you got bad news about the weather from scientists is just say 'No I don't like that so I'm not going to believe in it' and then the problem would just be magicked away apparently...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I'm totally confused by this Sandy thing. According to the majority of Americans I thought all you had to do when you got bad news about the weather from scientists is just say 'No I don't like that so I'm not going to believe in it' and then the problem would just be magicked away apparently...
                        All I know is those same people that wanted to get rid of FEMA can't say the words "FEMA" and "federal aid" quick enough....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• big fatty
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2004

No

Roth And Roll

No wonder so many kids down there are fat. They are double dipping in the Halloween candy for fuck sakes.

In my country, they only have one night to trick or treat. I actually ate most of the peanut butter cups myself already, so I'm hoping the little hellions don't come knocking, so I can hog it all to my self.

Those damned firecrackers drive my dog bonkers, I have to keep him inside, or he gets spooked.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            All I know is those same people that wanted to get rid of FEMA can't say the words "FEMA" and "federal aid" quick enough....
                            And then they will turn around and vote for the piece of shit who wants to get rid of it...... if they're able to vote at all.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                              And then they will turn around and vote for the piece of shit who wants to get rid of it...... if they're able to vote at all.
                              Oh, you mean the guy who won't answer ANY questions about FEMA now ??
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mittens doesn't want you to know what his real plans for FEMA are. Under his pResidency, it would stand for

Father
                                Elohim's
                                Mormon
                                Assimilation

And would be totally devoted to using federal funds to baptizing the dead who were killed in emergencies.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...