• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    BFD.

Like Obozo's photo-op in NY wasn't staged for political reasons. Then the Teleprompter-in-Chioef flew off to Vegas to party with Jay-Z after getting his hands dirty mingling with the "little people."

Besides, how much money do you suppose Obozo and that cheap-assed Biden donated? I'll bet not one thin dime.
    Maybe he should have had disaster relief/fund raiser rallies in Ohio? I mean really? You're this much of a partisan drone?

Comment

• MUSICMANN
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

I know a lot of people are still hurting, so where is FEMA. Obama promised to cut through all the red tap, but it seems like he made his celebrity photo-op and left. I find it disturbing that NY and NJ residents can still be in a disaster like hurricane Sandy and now Nor'easter and be left to fend for themselves, and still voted for Obama.

Last edited by MUSICMANN; 11-08-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        I know a lot of people are still hurting, so where is FEMA. Obama promised to cut through all the red tap, but it seems like he made his celebrity photo-op and left. I find it disturbing that NY and NJ residents can still be in a disaster like hurricane Sandy and now Nor'easter and be left to fend for themselves, and still voted for Obama.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/08...d-nyc-borough/
        Um, FEMA is there. The people are "hurting" because the power is still off (in some areas). That's called Con Ed, not FEMA, genius...

How's that anti-gov't rant going?

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Um, FEMA is there. The people are "hurting" because the power is still off (in some areas). That's called Con Ed, not FEMA, genius...

How's that anti-gov't rant going?
          Yup, power and phones are still down in a lot of places. And I'm getting sick and tired of idiots that placed orders with companies based in New York bitching that they haven't received their order yet. You sure have a lot of bitches in your country!!

Sent from my GS2, bitches
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Just found out my company's matching donations to Sandy relief... up to $250K!!
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Still at least 200,000 people without power, amazing. It's in the 30's there tonight...

Comment

Working...