X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Where were you during Social Studies Class in grade school?

Playing hookey with your girlfriend.

HAHAHA! No, seriously though to everyone YES! I absolutely can pin blame on the President. And yeah I realize the whole shitbag lot of them in DC need to be run out. Obama can & should have been doing more. And what he thinks he has done has been weak & not really the best ideas.

Healthcare should have been in his 2nd term. Coming out of a near depression and still in 2 wars, all resources should have been aimed squarely at those problems.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
      Healthcare should have been in his 2nd term. Coming out of a near depression and still in 2 wars, all resources should have been aimed squarely at those problems.
      I agree with that.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Playing hookey with your girlfriend.

HAHAHA! No, seriously though to everyone YES! I absolutely can pin blame on the President. And yeah I realize the whole shitbag lot of them in DC need to be run out. Obama can & should have been doing more. And what he thinks he has done has been weak & not really the best ideas.

I think DC is one big orgy. Shirtless FBI agents, groupies, banging interns, coke fueled parties on embassy row. Shit. No wonder nothing gets done.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I think DC is one big orgy. Shirtless FBI agents, groupies, banging interns, coke fueled parties on embassy row. Shit. No wonder nothing gets done.
          Sounds like you've got an interesting pilot idea for an after hours Showtime or HBO series in the cooker.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            27 consecutive months of job growth...but he "didn't mean it"...
            You getting that job at Taco Bell is great, but that's not the type of jobs we mean.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              For fuck's sake, tell that to Boehner, the President is not blocking any jobs bills !!
              Boehner? You're deluded...you mean Harry Reid. There's 23 different jobs-related Bills passed by the House that are waiting in the Senate.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...