X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    ...and I'd "do" Broadwell. She does look like one of those elite rich bitches who attends the University Of Denver.
    On the Daily Show at least, she has all the charm and personality of a turnip. I keep thinking of Hot Lips Houlihan and Frank from M*A*S*H when I hear these Brass sex-club escapades...she's just another groupie, along with her "socialite" "competitor" Jill...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      I hope the dad gets full custody of the kids and takes her for all her piece of shit book is worth...every last cent. I hope those kids grow up with a loving stepmom knowing that real mom is a filthy cock hungry whore.

Yeah, yeah. The general is to blame here too. but I put far more of it on her. He is an old man and she is a young (relative to him) and attractive (relative to his wife) woman. When a woman shows an interest it is hard for ANY man to resist and they know this. The abuse this power.

I hope she fucking rots. Her hungry pussy is destroying a whole lot of people right now. Fucking dirty miserable slut. I hope when she walks down the street random people spit on her.

and yeah, I got a problem with a married woman cheating. Fuck you if you think I'm too angry. This hits very close to home. If your pussy needs to be stuffed by a new cock so bad, then leave for fucks sake. Don't stay married. Fucking whore. And 2 very young kids to boot. Class act.

Why are you so much more angry at her than him? Why are you assuming her husband didn't know about it or that they weren't in some weird open marriage thing? If your wife is a reporter going to Afghanistan for months on end to hang out with a general, you don't think she isn't banging someone, if not the general, there?

Personally, I think there's a bit of a sex club and military swingers party going on with this "socialite" and the biographer both knowing that hooking up in this top flight social circle is a regular thing and is common knowledge. IMHO

The FBI now is in a clusterfuck because of all these emails, which is probably tantamount to them investigating the sex lives of students at some high school in a wealthy suburb...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        It's a fake cover story...
        You're an idiot that leads a sheltered life...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          OK, if this is true, FIRE his ass immediately! If he has time for this damned many e-mails to a mistress, he obviously doesn't have his eye on the ball (his job in Afghanistan or the safety of our troops)!!!!
          Maybe if he never had sex, he'd be more focused? In what fucking world do you live in? Did all the whores you banged as a sailor around the world make you lose focus on your Navy job?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Why are you so much more angry at her than him?
            Because a woman obviously fucked him over...

You riding the short bus bbb today ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How'd she fuck him over? Oh yeah, it was the gun she put to his head making him tap her fit, MILF ass!

You blame women for choices you make?

Am I the only one that saw the film M*A*S*H?

The one that "blew it" is the women who was threatened, and probably sent emails of a sexual nature out herself that now the FBI is wading through. Once you call in the FBI to start wading through shit, they're not just going to stop where you want them too...

I understand that to an extent Adultery should be forbidden in the military as you can't have say Army captains having sex with their platoon sergeants wives (and vice versa) without it causing lots of professional problems. But it should only be punishable if it's in the direct chain of command, not overall. But going on some sexual witch hunt of who fucks whom seems pretty fucking silly and is a waste of tax dollars at this point as long as no secrets were sent out. But even then, things get blown out of proportion...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

HOW? By having consensual sex with him that he obviously wanted?

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

You are on the short bus today, eh ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You are on the short bus today, eh ??

If I'm on a short bus, you're in a wheel chair drooling all over your shriveled balls!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

How'd she fuck him over? Oh yeah, it was the gun she put to his head making him tap her fit, MILF ass!

You blame women for choices you make?

Am I the only one that saw the film M*A*S*H?

The one that "blew it" is the women who was threatened, and probably sent emails of a sexual nature out herself that now the FBI is wading through. Once you call in the FBI to start wading through shit, they're not just going to stop where you want them too...

I understand that to an extent Adultery should be forbidden in the military as you can't have say Army captains having sex with their platoon sergeants wives (and vice versa) without it causing lots of professional problems. But it should only be punishable if it's in the direct chain of command, not overall. But going on some sexual witch hunt of who fucks whom seems pretty fucking silly and is a waste of tax dollars at this point as long as no secrets were sent out. But even then, things get blown out of proportion...
                      I really could care less about a General's personal life as long as he's not breaking the law, but adultry is a military crime...

What I do want to know about is CIA involvement in arming Al Qaeda and trying to descretely take out world leaders while using a US embasy and a supposed affair to cover it up...
                      Last edited by ELVIS; 11-13-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Why are you so much more angry at her than him? .

It's just a personal issue I know I need to work through. Stung too many times. And also the fact that she has very young children factors in. I think it would be more understandable to stray when you've been married 38 years. But when you're still fairly young with very young children.....I don't know. This is why I don't care to find a new woman in my life. I've found I am much happier when I'm not opening myself up to someone that can burn me. Can't get burned if you don't play the game.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Former CIA Officer: White House Is ‘Lying’ Over Petreaus Investigation

Link!

“They had to have known and for them to say they were intercepting e-mails and reading the CIA Director's emails and not reporting that to the White House is bull… what the DNI should have done is call him and say ‘What is this? What is this? What is going on here?’ instead of waiting… They are not telling the truth. They get pants on fire award. They're not tellng the truth. The White House is not telling the truth. This is politically engineered, all of this, for their own benefits. You would not be reading the CIA Director's e-mails and doing the investigation in the diameter of the justice without informing the white house. They are lying.”

– Gary Bernsten, Former CIA Operative

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

“They had to have known and for them to say they were intercepting e-mails and reading the CIA Director's emails and not reporting that to the White House is bull… what the DNI should have done is call him and say ‘What is this? What is this? What is going on here?’ instead of waiting… They are not telling the truth. They get pants on fire award. They're not tellng the truth. The White House is not telling the truth. This is politically engineered, all of this, for their own benefits. You would not be reading the CIA Director's e-mails and doing the investigation in the diameter of the justice without informing the white house. They are lying.”

– Gary Bernsten, Former CIA Operative
                              From what i know of this fiasco right now, I agree with the above statement. Holder has known of the affair for months. You're telling me didn't tell his good bud Barry Soetoro? BULLSHIT!!!
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

That chick walking down the hall at 1:14 gives me wood! Maybe the General was bangin' her also.
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...