X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    Somebody needs to test that jar to see what kind of drugs BecKKK is on.

Probably the same drugs he was on in the 1980's but he wasn't racked by religious guilt or had a Mormon wife to answer to in those days.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
      i don't really care about either as far as being offended. But I do care when it's taxpayer subsidized. Not that work in particular, but all the bullshit that the tax dollar goes to. The piss christ is just an example of one of the millions of stupid, wasteful shit that I have to pay for every day out of my paycheck. do whatever the fuck you want, just don't make me pay for it.
      Well, even on the corporate market, you do pay for it.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
        Well, even on the corporate market, you do pay for it.
        Only if the government bails out the failed company that went broke selling such shit or is a customer. Corporations are legal entities that can either be privately held or publicly held. The main purpose of a corporation is to protect the investors from liability so their personal assets are not at risk. That's why even small businesses incorporate themselves and if you don't, you need to have your head checked.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...