Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

I've been looking for a set of real Jarts...

You know, the dangerous ones ??

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      There's a story breaking where the Discovery Channel just told Ted Nugent to go and fuck himself and that he will not be back in "any form or fashion."
      And with good reason, as the pilot episode of his show was just about the dullest piece of crap the channel has come up with yet. What's sort of disingenuous is that Discovery has all of these "Hey yall, let's blow up or shoot this" kinds of shows, but suddenly it announces it's getting rid of Nugent, along with the equally dismal and scarcely watched American Guns show, while not mentioning the fact that arguably it's highest rated show (next to Mythbusters) Sons Of Guns, which pretty much follows the same premise of a family that builds weapons, has been renewed.

As usual, moral turpitude gets outranked by the ratings, every time.

LINK: Discovery Channel kicks Ted Nugent to the curb
      Last edited by chefcraig; 12-18-2012, 03:57 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

The only thing you ever wait for is the McDonald's employee to turn their head away long enough for you to steal the napkins for those times you run out of toilet paper.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Used to have those, but I think they got lost in the garage sale that my parents had right before they sold the old house. Should have grabbed them....probably could have made a small fortune on ebay
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            And with good reason, as the pilot episode of his show was just about the dullest piece of crap the channel has come up with yet.
            More so than the American Chopper Build Off? I've never seen Ted's dismal show but knowing it was produced by the 'tards at the Discovery Channel who are into showing all sorts of shit being blown up or burned down and daring to call it "educational" doesn't surprise me in the least. Since when does that shitty network have standards?

Comment

• private parts
              Sniper
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
              And with good reason, as the pilot episode of his show was just about the dullest piece of crap the channel has come up with yet. What's sort of disingenuous is that Discovery has all of these "Hey yall, let's blow up or shoot this" kinds of shows, but suddenly it announces it's getting rid of Nugent, along with the equally dismal and scarcely watched American Guns show, while not mentioning the fact that arguably it's highest rated show (next to Mythbusters) Sons Of Guns, which pretty much follows the same premise of a family that builds weapons, has been renewed.

As usual, moral turpitude gets outranked by the ratings, every time.

LINK: Discovery Channel kicks Ted Nugent to the curb
              I read that article. Funny. They call Ted "the longtime southern rocker". Really?
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Now if only LardMachine can get a coronary this would be a wonderful Christmas.
                Wow.

And you even managed to throw Christmas in there as well.
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

You're welcome.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

The only thing you ever wait for is the McDonald's employee to turn their head away long enough for you to steal the napkins for those times you run out of toilet paper.
                    You must be professional with lines like that...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Here ya go. Elvie:

It's a generic application for employment Now don't be scared, all of us here will help you to fill it out so that you don't have to steal anymore, okay?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Here ya go. Elvie:

It's a generic application for employment Now don't be scared, all of us here will help you to fill it out so that you don't have to steal anymore, okay?
                        where can we list references?
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Except in the case of your "enemy" (that you seem to be spending a lot of time blowing each other these days) it's more of "I want to see the results of the DNA test."
                          I don't really have any "enemies" here anymore per-say. I really don't take the internet that seriously because I'm not obsessively compulsively psychotic...

I also don't use the internet to blow people. Any tips?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Here ya go. Elvie:

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I also don't use the internet to blow people. Any tips?
                              Liar.

Comment

• lesfunk
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Kristy, I must say that you're trolling is much better today. It's funny, engaging and relevant. Thanks for amusing me while I sit here waiting for my inevitable stroke or heart attack (whichever comes first).
                                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Working...