Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philouze
    Banned
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Apart from this being a horrible tragedy, why are the fucking media ghouls like WABC interviewing children already? I mean, fucking really?
    They did that?
    The guy should've shot the guys wanting to interview destroyed children. Thanks television... And others.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Apart from this being a horrible tragedy, why are the fucking media ghouls like WABC interviewing children already? I mean, fucking really?
      Sensational, isn't it ??

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Just a quick post to say that Sadaist's message above is Fuckin Great. I don't have that "Christmas culture", so to speak, but hey, I've been a children. And Sadaist, thanks for posting that.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

We need to face the truth that this county is breeding this kind of hate/violence/mental illness.

And we need to focus as much on the mental health issues as well as gun control.
          True.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Kindergarten class, apparently

I'm sure the NRA will issue a statement soon that says the tragedy could have been avoided if those 5 year olds had their own assault rifles.

That's only a matter time before those cocksuckers come out. I can't imagine the horror those parents must be feeling right now.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
              Friday December 14. Probably the last day of school before Christmas break. Instead of planning Christmas day these parents will be planning funerals. My heart is broken. I'm sickened. I want to cry & vomit. Just no way to measure the horror of this evil act.

Children before Christmas. All those dreams of magic they had in their young minds totally gone. And the children not wounded......I just don't know what to say.

Just evil.
              Well, at least these young kids are already kind of used to the violence, they don't really know any other culture yet, so maybe it will not effect them much. God willing.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

AP: Suspect used .223 caliber rifle. This is a picture of a .223 rifle. This is legal. #NRA #PrayForNewtown twitter.com/MarlowNYC/stat…— Marlow Stern (@MarlowNYC) December 14, 2012
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

What ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I'm to the point nothing shocks me anymore. It just makes me appreciate the decent people more. I know a lot of people could care less about the people who were shot, they are just going to see this as an opportunity to push an agenda and they are probably excited this happened because it will be useful to get their mug infront of a camera because people are watching or try and sell some political agenda.

There are two kinds of people in society. Those who care about others and those who care about themselves and the later group has been growing leaps and bounds and have become more blantant and sickening in their quest for power, money and fame. Like I said, it just makes me appreciate the decent people more because that is who is going to keep us out of abyss.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      2nd shooter evidently in custody. Details sketchy/unsubstantiated. If true, this makes it a terrorist act, not "workplace violence."
                      It's not a "terrorist act" you paranoid rambling mutter. No one knows the motive(s) yet.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Why rule it out right off the bat ??

The other shootings this year hardly raised an eyebrow, so they used kids this time...

Makes sense to me...
                        Why rule out that big, stinky fart you just had while sitting on your 'puter was actually a giant, invisible pig flying out of your ass? It's just as plausible...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Why shouldn't a .223 cal rifle with a scope be legal, because it looks scary ??

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                            That's only a matter time before those cocksuckers come out. I can't imagine the horror those parents must be feeling right now.
                            I'm fucking shaking. I can't imagine them not knowing if their child is safe or not. I have my own 8-year old at school now. Is he safe???

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

It's not a "terrorist act" you paranoid rambling mutter. No one knows the motive(s) yet.
                              I would say this is a terrorist act no matter the number of shooters OR the reason behind it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                I'm fucking shaking. I can't imagine them not knowing if their child is safe or not. I have my own 8-year old at school now. Is he safe???
                                I have two in high school, and one in college, and every time something like this happens you immediately , and instinctively text them....and you don't calm down until they text you back.
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...