Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    You need to quit watching Alex Jones.

On second thought, I don't even think he's that ridiculous.

Almost. That idiot was practically foaming at the mouth on Piers Morgan last night. How he thinks his appearance did anything except bolster the assertion that crazy people should not have access to guns is beyond me. The dude is a raving lunatic.

Bet ELBOW thinks he "really told" Piers, though...birds of a batshit crazy feather and all....
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

As much as a complete whoreish dolt Piers Morgan appears to be, he complete outclasses Alex Jones in any debate. That's why people like Jones meltdown into frothing children. Because they haven't a leg to stand on with literally dozens of alarmist and bogus conspiracy predictions that never came through. So he skirts discussion and acts like an ignorant, petulant child to show his low achieving, uneducated audience what a 'badass' he is...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Piss Morgan has class ??

I've heard it all now...

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Piss Morgan has class ??

I've heard it all now...
          Compared to Alex Jones a tree stump has class.
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Locking this thread. I'm done with Elvis pissing up this thread with his conspiracy shit!

Reopened. Let's not soil the memory of children with flaming and speculative crap please. There's both a conspiracy thread for alternative lifestylers and a gun control thread for the political fallout of this tragedy...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-08-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Another school shooting this morning, at Taft High School in Los Angeles....

At least 2 shot last time I checked....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

It was a shooting across the street from Taft HS...

Probably L.A gangs, you know, the thugs who will continue to have firearms long after Obomba passes sweeping legislation that affects only law-abiding citizens...

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Another school shooting this morning, at Taft High School in Los Angeles....

At least 2 shot last time I checked....

HOLY crap, that's right down the street from my office... the girl in the office next door's kid goes there!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Probably L.A gangs, you know, the thugs who will continue to have firearms long after Obomba passes sweeping legislation that affects only law-abiding citizens...
                    So if it won't affect you why are you so worried...?

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I am a law-abiding citizen, but I'm not worried, I'm pretty well protected...

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Nice uniformed speculation, douche.

STFU! You don't know the area, you don't know JACK SHIT - so shut the fuck up with your hillbily conspriacy bullshit.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'd love to hear the last time, or the statics regarding, a shootout that took place between private citizens using assault rifles and drug gangs?

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                            STFU! You don't know the area, you don't know JACK SHIT - so shut the fuck up with your hillbily conspriacy bullshit.
                            Hahahahahahaha...

I know way fucking more than you, SLAVE !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Hahahahahahaha...

I know way fucking more than you, SLAVE !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

God you've grown pathetic.

Seriously?
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I'd love to hear the last time, or the statics regarding, a shootout that took place between private citizens using assault rifles and drug gangs?

Concealed Carry Permit Holder Kills 5 East LA Gang Bangers

December 27, 2011

by rholmes

The story of Lance Thomas is amazing and ordinarily when we see a video like this, we would just post a link to it on our Facebook page for our fans. But this story is different and we wanted to make some observations.

First, this is a must watch video. Over the course of several years watchmaker Lance Thomas used deadly force to defend himself on multiple occasions. He has been shot five times – yet he refuses to be a victim:

After the first robbery attempt, Mr. Thomas took these steps:

He went to the range to practice – This is our mantra here at Whistling Pines Gun Club. Practice, Practice, Practice. The muscle memory developed from repeating the mechanics of firing will serve you well in the stress of a live fire situation, in fact, it will save your life.

He started going to the gym several times per week – This is an often overlooked aspect of firearm proficiency. You need to be able to handle your weapon with confidence. Strength and endurance are of critical importance. Also, you never know when a gun fight could turn into hand to hand combat.

He worked out gunfight tactics for every robbery scenario he could think of – This is of critical importance. What if there are multiple attackers? Who should you shoot first? Where can you take cover? Where are your firing lines and what about bystanders? (Our Defending your Home, Defensive Indexed Shooting and Shoot and Move classes will all help prepare you to defend yourself.)

He bought multiple guns and put them in strategic locations around his shop – This can be a little tricky depending on who has access to different areas of your facility. It worked for Lance but, we would prefer a handgun in your favorite carry with an easily accessible spare magazine. By practicing drawing from a belt or pocket carry you should be able to get your reaction time down to less than a second.

One aspect of this story should be of grave concern to anyone who watches this video. They state that Lance was only one of two Santa Monica residents to hold a concealed weapons permit. Every gang member that tried to rob his store was armed (one with a Mac 10) yet California consistently refuses to allow law abiding citizens to arm themselves. Here in Colorado we are much more fortunate.

We offer information on obtaining a Concealed Carry Permit in Colorado Springs and we offer Training Classes that will qualify you to obtain your Concealed Weapons License. Lets make Colorado Springs the safest city in America.

Lance talks about fighting back and in doing so is the willingness to kill and be killed. We think Lance Thomas is a hero. It’s tough decision to make but if more properly prepared people fought back, there would be fewer violent criminals on the street.

Comment

Working...