Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

How would you guys like it if you were Parents in some place like Yemen, and the compassionate Obama just killed your children with a predator drone strike that on average, kills 50 innocent people for one supposed "terrorist" ??

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      How would you guys like it if you were Parents in some place like Yemen, and the compassionate Obama just killed your children with a predator drone strike that on average, kills 50 innocent people for one supposed "terrorist" ??
      you cuntfused? wrong thread...they don't sell drones at your local walmart.
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

They don't need to...

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This thread is "Ghey"
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

A fictional photo of adults would suffice.

OMG, This is what video games show now????? Really?
            Attached Files
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

We didn't have that kind of imagery when we were kids. Hardcore violence was destroying Stretch Armstrong after we got bored with him and to see what was inside of him.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Fuck, seeing that makes this cartoon fitting and understandable, now.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I stumble across the supreme courts ruling about video viiolence
                  Reading dante and seeing that explicit graphic violence is a big difference.
                  At least with dante the fiction was with what happens when you are bad and not earthly.

Back to gun control, if access to explosives have changed, so should weapon access change. >
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

It's not the government's job to keep kids away from violent or obscene images, it's the parents. The parents are failing at their job. I really don't like censorship. If they can censor Larry Flint they can censor me but it's my responsibility as a parent to keep certain things away from my kids or and children that are in my home.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      It's not the government's job to keep kids away from violent or obscene images, it's the parents. The parents are failing at their job. I really don't like censorship. If they can censor Larry Flint they can censor me but it's my responsibility as a parent to keep certain things away from my kids or and children that are in my home.
                      It is not censorship it is called decency
                      sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
                        Back to gun control
                        How about we get some legislation to ban the meds that you and the shooter have been on for years ??

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          How about we get some legislation to ban the meds that you and all of the shooters have been on for years ??
                          Oh fuck off, you c.u.n.t
                          You got docs on me go fuckin' for it. n!663r

I am healthier than your old cranky neuro-damaged nervous system.

My DNA alone has changed the whole fuckin medical system. Fag.
                          Last edited by Blaze; 12-16-2012, 11:23 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            This.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

You sure as hell don't need a gun...

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                                Oh fuck off, you c.u.n.t
                                You got docs on me go fuckin' for it. n!663r

I am healthier than your old cranky neuro-damaged nervous system.
                                So far we've got gun owners, mental cases, and foreigners who don't have a dog in this fight posting up in this thread. Anyone left out?

And nice job dancing around the word filter, Nutjob #1.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...