Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

pRick Perry thinks we need MORE guns in schools.....

How about one gun in your mouth, pRick??
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      I suppose these nutcases in Utah aren't Mormons either, right Nitro??
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Several years ago when relocating to Colorado... I bought a bumper sticker at a truck stop just across from the Utah state line that read:

Eat, Drink and be Merry, For Tomorrow You May Be In Utah
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Several years ago when relocating to Colorado... I bought a bumper sticker at a truck stop just across from the Utah state line that read:

And that particular part of Utah is some of the most desolate hellscape you'll ever see. Hell I love the desert.... whether it's eastern Washington state, or the Mojave, or especially Arizona. Utah has its own beautiful desert spots like Bryce Canyon.

But that eastern end of Utah that I 70 runs through.... it's the most barren lifeless place I've ever seen. I doubt even Satan could find any beauty in that place.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            And that particular part of Utah is some of the most desolate hellscape you'll ever see. Hell I love the desert.... whether it's eastern Washington state, or the Mojave, or especially Arizona. Utah has its own beautiful desert spots like Bryce Canyon.

But that eastern end of Utah that I 70 runs through.... it's the most barren lifeless place I've ever seen. I doubt even Satan could find any beauty in that place.
            I once had the misfortune of being in Price, Utah back in 2006. For the of me I could not understand how someone could possibly live there, ever! Certain parts of that state are quite beautiful but if you can avoid the Mormons who pretty much run the place Utah is quite nice - providing your stay there is short.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I think the only place in Utah I could stand to live would be Park City. Yeah it's an interesting state and worth seeing. Heads up if you are traveling through Millard County on I-15. The county funds itself with speeding tickets. The speed traps are heavy in that area and some other parts of the state.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Park City is a failed attempt to attract hip, rich yuppies to that state. Biggest overpriced ski resort I've ever been at, too. Did see The Cult perform there - which only made it worse.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

The eastern part of the state is where Butch Cassidy and the Wild Bunch would hide up in. There's a box canyon that has an artesian spring called robbers roost. They would hide the stollen cattle there and unless you knew the area you weren't finding shit and unless you knew where the water was, you or your horse would die.

Brigham Young settled that area on purpose because he used it as a fortress. The Mormons knew where the water was and to get at them you have to go through mountain passes or cross deserts. The western deserts in the state had quick sand. Not even the US Federal Government could run the Mormons out of there once they got entrenched and yup they still run things.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

That's an old saying. There is another one that goes,"If you go fishing with Mormons always bring two of them because if you bring one they will drink all the beer."

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        The real liberals of the 60s sure would be proud of the way you talk...
                        There are very few real liberals left anymore. What we have now posing as liberals are authoritarians. If their guy is the war monger they totally support the war monger. They love war and weapons as long as their guy is in charge and they would love to see those weapons used on people they don't like. The posts on this website prove this fact. No the so called liberals are far from peace loving. They want power and those who they think are in the way, they can justify getting rid of them.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Piers Morgan is a British Butt Plug!
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Here's one for the Hollywood crowd (yet very true):

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

"National Rifle Association of America is made up of four million moms and dads, sons and daughters – and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown.

Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting.

The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.

The NRA is planning to hold a major news conference in the Washington, DC area on Friday, December 21."

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Nov 2004

the NRA has thier guns so far up thier ass they cant see straight ,think straight or hear straight ................sick fucks ................

Comment

Working...