Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Seriously?

You really believe that?

wow
    I ain't gonna rule that out as a possibility at this point. I want the truth. If I am wrong I will gladly apologize to everyone. I have many theories.... I am researching all of them.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      mmmmmmm, talking drugs
      Let's roll a joint and drink some beers dude!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I would be interested in your theories, WARF. Play them all out to their logical conclusions and tell us what you come up with.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

It's SO easy being brainwashed (and sober)... I'm with WARF.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by philouze
            It's SO easy being brainwashed (and sober)... I'm with WARF.
            It's also very easy to call others who subscribe to the mainstream view "brainwashed." Show me some support for your views, and then we can talk.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
              "My daughter Natalie wanted to know if Legislation could pass a law...."

I call bullshit. Still not any tears from any of the families (crisis actors).... Where is the outrage?!?!

Where is the red eyes? Where is the lack of sleep? I can't buy any of this from a psychological standpoint. Obama wants to take our 2nd Amendment away. Then the rest of our amendments after that.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JD4FxDgwoNo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JD4FxDgwoNo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
              During a live performance, the point where you get the most laughter are where the plot ia at it's most emotionally disturbing moment. You don't know nearly as much about human nature as you think. Seems you're not aware of what television makeup artists are capable of either.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Erroneous reports from people as the tragedy was unfolding, led to some wrong information coming out, as it happens many times in situations like these.

But I guess for some it's easier to believe of a massive governmental coverup, as opposed to the simple explanation that some information was wrong to begin with.

I'm with Sharkey, however. I'd love to hear theories as to how and why.

The government hired actors to portray family members in grief? why?

Hiding a second shooter? why?

How would hiding a second shooter, and/or hiring actors help Obama take away all of your guns?

This makes no sense.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    I would be interested in your theories, WARF. Play them all out to their logical conclusions and tell us what you come up with.
                    All I am saying is from the obvious psychological standpoint. All of the families interviewed including the phony Dr. Carver in his fake Lab Coat making lame jokes came across as insincere to me. That is all. If I am wrong I will gladly apologize, I would never want to add insult to injury by falsely accusing the parents as being actors. I have to ask if you lost a child within 24 hours like Robbie Parker. Why would you be smiling and laughing then breaking into character a few moments later? Look at all the videos I posted. Why do the families have WHITE clear eyes, no tears? No visible signs or marks from crying? Most of them look well rested. Why? Can someone explain that? Grace's parents are smiling the whole interview. I can understand victims of a heart wrenching murder would maybe smile if they were reminiscing a moment about a loved one. I am not seeing any emotion, and this is very suspicious to me. I am not trying to be an asshole, I am just stating the obvious and what many other Americans are feeling that would agree with me.
                    Last edited by WARF; 12-26-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• philouze
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      It's also very easy to call others who subscribe to the mainstream view "brainwashed." Show me some support for your views, and then we can talk.
                      Why the fuck should I show support for MY views.. Do you read right? MY views. No offense, Shark.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

26 people were shot and murdered.

Where is ONE wounded survivor with a bullet wound?

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

[QUOTE=FORD;1724211]Let's get back on the REAL topic here..... gun nut madness....

No FORD, the topic is gun control. You want gun confiscation. You are a fascist.
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Show me one post where I ever mentioned gun confiscation, asshole.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                              26 people were shot and murdered.

Where is ONE wounded survivor with a bullet wound?

At Examiner.com&#8482; we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by philouze
                                Why the fuck should I show support for MY views.. Do you read right? MY views. No offense, Shark.
                                I read your post: "It's SO easy being brainwashed (and sober)... I'm with WARF." to suggest that anyone who does not agree with WARF (myself included) is brainwashed.

If I misinterpreted you, then I'm sorry.

But if I understood you correctly, then I'm asking you to support your belief that others are brainwashed.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

Working...