Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Owwwww! Hell yeah! Sing it Herman! Play it Mike!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

And in other religious reich douchebag news, "Reverend" Donald Wildmon blames....... ME

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        If we solely rely on teachers to do this, they aren't doing a very good job these days. I'm obviously not talking about ALL teachers. Teachers may play a minor role in these things, but it's ultimately up to the parent(s) to teach responsibility and accountability to a youth. Leaving this to the teachers is a cop-out on the parents' part.
        Of course responsibility is primarily that of the parents. However, I take exception to Hucklebeef proclaiming teachers have been less effective at their jobs without the presence of God in the public schools. How much of a kids day is spent focusing on what they mumbled during the Pledge in home room? All throughout my youth, I was taught what a great melting pot America was. And it is. But, how do you explain that to a student with a different religious background, for example, a Hindu-American, when they are being told their deity is wrong? You can't do that.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

See what happens when I try to balance work with Rotharmy?
          You lose your job at the convenience store ??

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

BTW, the government can't put God in or take God out of anything...

It's laughable if you think so...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"All about?" That's not all of what he said. The following is pretty much true, though:

Well, you know, it’s an interesting thing. We ask why there is violence in our schools but we have systematically removed God from our schools. ....
              Em, when was "God" ever in "our (public) schools?" And was he/she/it in our schools when the drop out rate was massive in the 1940's or 50's? Did Jesus make kids leave school early back then?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

The only thing God cares to be in is people...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  We are 12th on the list per capita.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ted_death_rate
                  I don't know what your point is. But did you notice that most of those countries on there are third world pisshole countries in the midst of, or recovering from, civil wars and drug terror? South Africa is the only one that comes close to being developed and even that is pretty sketchy at the moment...

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    Where does this asshole get off saying responsibility, accountability and life are no longer discussed in the schools?! Like hell, they aren't.
                    We start off every single day at our school talking about those very things.
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

There are all kinds of posts on Facebook about putting God "back in our schools".

Which God?

Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah are all the same god (The God Of Abraham). Then you have Dionysus, Zeus, Hera, Apollo, and all the ancient Greek and Roman gods, not to mention Isis, Osiris and the Egyptian pantheon. Then what about the Hindu, Sanskrit, Buddhist, Zoarasterian, Confucius, etc. religions?

So which is it?

And every moment talking about some gods and what humans "think" the gods like or don't like is a moment when our kids are not being actually educated....you are just discussing fairy tale shit.

Huckabee can go find the Assrape Gods and can kneel down facing away from them, offering his tight, white asshole as a sacrifice.

Fucking idiot.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Don't expect to hear an answer HR, I still haven't gotten an answer to where "God" was on 9:30AM on Friday....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Don't expect to hear an answer HR, I still haven't gotten an answer to where "God" was on 9:30AM on Friday....
                          Probably at Denny's eating the Holy Slam Breakfast. He does that sometimes.

What?? You didn't think they had Dennys in Heaven? They do.... but the service is a lot better than any Dennys on Earth. So is the food!
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I still haven't gotten an answer to where "God" was on 9:30AM on Friday....
                            He was where he always is, in the hearts of real men who take his word seriously...

This massacre was not God's will, or part of His plan...

God doesn't start things and stop things...

But he's there to comfort the people who need him most in this tragedy and that's a fact...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              This massacre was not God's will, or part of His plan...
                              Really? Seems that we always hear those type of statements when tragedies occur....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Welp, here are the choices.....

GOD knew it was going to happen, and chose to do nothing about it.

GOD knew it was going to happen, but was powerless to do anything about it.

GOD had no idea it was going to happen.

GOD doesn't interfere with "free will", regardless of circumstances.

GOD doesn't exist.

Take your pick..... meanwhile the Brian and Elvis types will fall back on the "GOD works in mysterious ways and we're not supposed to understand"

Or "THE DEVIL" did it........
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...