Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

You all still don't get it. There is no left or right. It's all a con job to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. If there was a left and right once in a while they would agree on somethings. Theses assholes disagree about everything just to keep it straight.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      You all still don't get it. There is no left or right. It's all a con job to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. If there was a left and right once in a while they would agree on somethings. Theses assholes disagree about everything just to keep it straight.
      You are confusing the "Democratic" party of Barack Obama and Debbie Scatterbrained Lush with "the left". They are not. They are from something called "The Democratic Leadership Council" (DLC) who are neither Democrats nor leaders.

And you know who funds them? Yep, the KKKoch brothers, among other corporate interests.

So yes, it's accurate to say there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between THEM and the Repukes. But it is not accurate to call them "the left".

The actual left and right do agree on several things. We agree that wars in the middle east are stupid, as is the "war" on drugs. Or the preoccupation with what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom (or even one consenting adult and his sock, in your case) or whether two such consenting adults should have less civil rights because of it.

We agree that global predatory capitalism and unregulated Wall Street greed are very bad things.

But you'll never hear about any of this in the corporate whore media, of course.
      Last edited by FORD; 12-23-2012, 06:01 PM.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        You are confusing the "Democratic" party of Barack Obama and Debbie Scatterbrained Lush with "the left". They are not. They are from something called "The Democratic Leadership Council" (DLC) who are neither Democrats nor leaders.

And you know who funds them? Yep, the KKKoch brothers, among other corporate interests.

So yes, it's accurate to say there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between THEM and the Repukes. But it is not accurate to call them "the left".

The actual left and right do agree on several things. We agree that wars in the middle east are stupid, as is the "war" on drugs. Or the preoccupation with what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom (or even one consenting adult and his sock, in your case) or whether two such consenting adults should have less civil rights because of it.

We agree that global predatory capitalism and unregulated Wall Street greed are very bad things.

But you'll never hear about any of this in the corporate whore media, of course.
        True. There are liberals and conservatives so to speak but as I've said no one can agree with another person or persons on every subject. I smoke weed and have done tons of drugs. But I don't think the war on drugs in a complete waste. Pot's no big deal but heroin, coke, speed and many more drugs should be controlled. You can't legalize everything. I don't think rich people should pay a higher tax rate just because they have more money. But I'm not against helping someone that needs it as long as they don't abuse the help. I wouldn't ask a chick to get an abortion if I knocked her up but that's her choice. To follow one party or one side on every issue means you lack the independant thought gene.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Yep, FORD lacks that gene...

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Marxists like you like to take a quote by one person and apply it to a whole group of people. That's a typical tactic out of the Marxist playbook.
            Hahahaha, READ WHAT YOU WROTE. One more time. Oh, the irony "Marxists like you like to generalize"
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Right.... because I NEVER criticize the Democratic party ......
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Right.... because I NEVER criticize the Democratic party ......
                Never? No. Rarely? yes. You believe the BCE is behind everything. If you don't like a democrat he's BCE. And you assume all republicans are BCE. Is that about right?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Unfortunately he's not alone.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Never? No. Rarely? yes. You believe the BCE is behind everything. If you don't like a democrat he's BCE. And you assume all republicans are BCE. Is that about right?
                    No democrats are BCE that I know of. And while the BCE has certainly been the power behind every Republican administration since 1952, including Romney's failed campaign, they are losing their total dominance of the party to the KKKoch Brothers - which is why Eddie Munster was on that failed ticket.

So wrong as usual, sockfucker
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

No democrats are BCE that I know of. And while the BCE has certainly been the power behind every Republican administration since 1952, including Romney's failed campaign, they are losing their total dominance of the party to the KKKoch Brothers - which is why Eddie Munster was on that failed ticket.

So wrong as usual, sockfucker
                      I didn't know Butch Patrick was a politician.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I didn't know Butch Patrick was a politician.
                        He changed his name to "Paul Ryan"
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...