Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kid vegas rules
    Banned
    • Jul 2004

Couldn't tell you how Florida is actually,let me check the weather channel.

Hey wait a second?Are you 20 years old?LOL

Don't respond to me anymore o.k.,let the adults talk.Run along now!!

KID VEGAS...........................God Bless!!

Comment

• kid vegas rules
      Banned
      • Jul 2004

Tobinentinc

17,Outstanding post!!Saved me the ink!!!When you turn 18,fly out here...............I'll pay for your first lapdance!!"Candy" at "Treasures" is waiting my young Alex P. Keaton!!!Just good stuff!!

KID VEGAS..................God Bless!!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kid vegas rules
        Couldn't tell you how Florida is actually,let me check the weather channel.

Hey wait a second?Are you 20 years old?LOL

Don't respond to me anymore o.k.,let the adults talk.Run along now!!

awh, I'm sorry. Are you pissed because my sexy 20-year-old ass calls another man Daddy?
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Thats right Ally...even though you should keep our bedroom secrets private.

Comment

• thefive

I am happy that this happened. Shows that a lot of people dislike Michael Moore. Shows you that the liberals are the ones that are the reason that the movie made millions. I dislike Michael Moore so much.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
              Thats right Ally...even though you should keep our bedroom secrets private.
              I'm sorry baby. I've been a bad girl. Do I need a spanking?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I will not say in front of our audience. But come here, and bring the oil...

Comment

• kid vegas rules
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2004

Trouble is if I spank you 2 things happen,you fall in love,then I go to jail!!!

Now get to bed o.k.!!School in the morning!Lights out!!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Trouble is if I spank you 2 things happen,you fall in love,then I go to jail!!!

Now get to bed o.k.!!School in the morning!Lights out!!

Why? What goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas. Oh wait...it helps if you are in Vegas. Don't ya just hate technicalities?

Oh, and baby doll, (not you BT ) I could run circles around you, but it would be mean to pick on the mentally challenged.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• kid vegas rules
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2004

Call me back when you grow some hair on your cat.alright little girl!!

Good night Alice,remember to drink a warm glass of milk before bedtime!!

KID VEGAS.........................God Bless!!

Comment

• Christ67
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Jun 2004

Didn't Dave cover this in his book?? You can choose to be an artist or an entertainer, If you pay to see an artist you get their "art" (political work and all) You pay to see an entertainer ..... Holy shit you get entertained. If you thought she was an entertainer you never heard of the 70's. Regardless, what the fuck does this have to do with Dave????? Correct again Nothing.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Call me back when you grow some hair on your cat.alright little girl!!

Good night Alice,remember to drink a warm glass of milk before bedtime!!

KID VEGAS.........................God Bless!!
                          Sweetheart, I wouldn't call you to clean my dog's shit.

Ask around. You ain't dealing with any run of the mill 20 year old.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Christ67
                            Didn't Dave cover this in his book?? You can choose to be an artist or an entertainer, If you pay to see an artist you get their "art" (political work and all) You pay to see an entertainer ..... Holy shit you get entertained. If you thought she was an entertainer you never heard of the 70's. Regardless, what the fuck does this have to do with Dave????? Correct again Nothing.
                            You must be lost. This isn't Main. In case you didn't read hte description on your way in --

The Front Line
                            The ongoing discussion on the War Against Terrorism. The soldiers of the DLR Army strike back. In honor of the victims of September 11, 2001. We will never forget. Moderated by: Dr. Love, ELVIS, FORD

This is the part of the board where we can talk politics.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Wayne L.

70's pop/rock queen Linda Ronstadt was just LOOKING for publicity more than anything else with her comments about liberal left loony filmmaker Michael Moore & her anti-Bush rhetoric because she's yesterday's news despite some great pop/rock classics!!! BTW, Michael Moore will be yesterday's news before too long especially after Fahrenheit 9/11 because he's a publicity pimp of the lowest common denominator.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
                                Don't deny him his Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Ford, you are right.

The Republican hate machine has claimed another victim and none too soon.

Linda Rondstadt's reputation as a socio-political analyst meant she had to be taken down. Think Karl Marx with tits. Very dangerous.

It wasn't so much her message as it was her presentation that scared conservatives.

The credibility communicated by cottage cheese thighs crammed in rhinestone studded pants is a dangerous kind that incites the weak-minded to band together "for the good of the proletariat".

She simply had to be stopped for the good of mankind.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...