X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Not to worry....

There's no shortage of Tin Foil Threads from ELBOW...

But he does have some, very, very small points to consider...
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      The Golden Rule is a good way to approach life and it's simple and doesn't require any bullshit practices or preaching or prayers. It's the basis for all other moral rules that most religions come up with.
      I thought it was completely bizarre when Ron Paul got booed in a primary debate for suggesting we should live by the golden rule.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        I thought it was completely bizarre when Ron Paul got booed in a primary debate for suggesting we should live by the golden rule.
        Ron Paul......speaking of conspiracies.......

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Warham
          The Golden Rule is a good way to approach life and it's simple and doesn't require any bullshit practices or preaching or prayers. It's the basis for all other moral rules that most religions come up with.
          "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself"?

It's actually not as good as it first appears.

What if I don't want to be treated the same way as you do? This is where religions often go wrong.

You are better with the Platinum rule - "Do unto others as they want to be done unto"

Even then how do you know what they want?

None of these rules are as good as that given to us by Bill and Ted.

"Be excellent to each other"

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself"?

It's actually not as good as it first appears.

What if I don't want to be treated the same way as you do? This is where religions often go wrong.

You are better with the Platinum rule - "Do unto others as they want to be done unto"

Even then how do you know what they want?

None of these rules are as good as that given to us by Bill and Ted.

"Be excellent to each other"

(makes guitar wheedle)
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

"Do unto others as they want to be done unto"
              How much do you charge ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                Ron Paul......speaking of conspiracies.......

Yeah, how the mainstream corporate shill media deliberately left Paul out of polling results and edited his video clips, or just outright ignored him ??

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  How much do you charge ??
                  Still not getting any at home?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Yeah, how the mainstream corporate shill media deliberately left Paul out of polling results and edited his video clips, or just outright ignored him ??
                    Screwing third party candidates [which for all intents and purposes Ru Paul was] is just part of our fucked up, bought and paid for thanks to the SCOTUS elections these days...... not conspiracy....just cold, hard truth.

Like your obsession with the cock.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Alex Jones: Best Night of Television Ever

January 8, 2013

Jon Rappoport

Piers Morgan (CNN) thought he might pump up his horrendous ratings and avoid having to go back to England. So he invited Alex Jones to come east and appear on his show.

They would discuss gun control and the petition to have Morgan deported. It would be good television. An interesting conversation. Perhaps things would get contentious.

But Morgan’s producers and bookers had made a fatal error of judgment.

To say Alex was loaded for bear is a vast understatement.

He crashed the television party in a way it’s never happened before.

You could call it: the internet invades mainstream media. But that doesn’t begin to do it justice.

This was one man attacking the whole rotting corpse of major media, attacking the fascists of the federal government, attacking the psychiatric/pharmaceutical cartel for dispensing drugs that cause people to kill other people, attacking the host of the show for daring to come to these shores with his putrid put-on Brit arrogance, attacking the brain-dead premise that fewer gun murders equals a far, far better nation (England), swearing an oath that the US government will not disarm the citizenry…and Alex made all this happen in just the first seven minutes of the interview.

You could go back in the archives and comb through the history of television in this country and never find seven minutes like this. Never.

It broke through the fake civility of moronic, pundit-driven, stacked-to-the-ceiling-with-utter-bullshit news programs like a car driving through a showroom window at 80mph.

Go to infowars.com and watch it.

Then tell yourself you’re not dreaming, because you’re not. It happened.

If you were, by chance, tuned to the BCS championship game between Alabama and Notre Dame and missed the real slaughter on CNN, catch it.

According to Alex, one of Pier’s producers broke down and cried during the interview. Oh dear. Horrid. I hope the producer had friends to console her in their little mutually constructed elite bubble. Cocktails, tranqs, perhaps a visit to a shrink might be in order. No doubt, this is a case of PTSD, and might necessitate a long recovery.

No, the idiots at CNN were definitely not ready for this. They were blindsided. Piers tried to remain calm. That was his only strategy. He would be the voice of reason. Stiff upper lip and all that.

It worked about as well as waving a feather in front of a typhoon.

Which, when you think about it, is how the people of England handle their fascist government and their falling-apart society. “Look at us, we’re clueless with feathers.”

No doubt Piers is telling himself he stood up to the cave man from Texas, revealing to the American people how pernicious gun owners are. But that wasn’t it. That wasn’t it all.

Instead, this was cardboard television reality taking a dozen torpedoes amidships.

Alex did it exactly the way you’re supposed to do it when you want to destroy the whole stinking mess all at once. You give no quarter. You go on the attack from the first moment. You don’t let up.

You ignore the nicey-nice stuff.

I’m sure there are some boomer gun advocates out there who think Alex “presented an unfortunate face of the responsible gun-owner community.” They’re dead wrong. They don’t understand what an attack against tyranny requires. They never have.

You put the fascists on the defensive. That’s rule number one. You put them through the wall into the next county. You hit them with the truth so hard they never recover. That’s the goal.

It happened last night.

I watched the whole curtain of the television Matrix explode. I watched it with a joy that comes from knowing, for a long time, what such a moment would look like if it ever came to pass.

Then it did.

Thank you, CNN. This was your finest moment, your only authentic moment in all your years of building an insane consensus about reality.

Thanks, Alex. You came through like a champion.

Last edited by ELVIS; 01-09-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Are you still talking about Alex Jones Elvis? Log off from the Roth Army and masturbate for chrissakes.... Alex Jones isn't gonna pay for your trailer or that shitty ass Old English that you drink. Fuck Alex Jones!!!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

ooops I meant to say that with one of my 48 other aliases..... nevermind... fuck you...

=WARF=

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I have 49...

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by elvis
                              i have 49...
                              I miss the days of Joe Thunder
                              Last edited by WARF; 01-09-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Told ya ELBOW would be posting shit saying InfoWhore was awesome on Piers! Fucking nutjob.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...