X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Yes they are sloppy, and they don't care because they know the average citizen isn't paying attention...

Look at how many times the fake Bin Laden raid story changed...

If that story was real, the Navy Seals would have the story 100% documented and accurate...
    Well thank God you are on the case, sir!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I have to declare an interest the last thing I want is that cunt Piers Morgan back here.

He didn't however flee the UK because he was facing charges although I hope at some point they do get him for something.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        ...If you're a Democrat 9/11 was done by Bush and our Government. If you're a Republican the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax to take away our 2nd Amendment....
        That's bullshit WARF. Few of either party actually believe that...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I find it ironic that Alex Jones wants to violate someone's first amendment rights in order to keep his second amendment rights.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I digress...

I can't fucking believe Alex Jones is only 38.

I thought that fat fuck was easily 50.... maybe all the stress from his mental illness has aged him rapidly!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, as near as I can tell, by searching as much as I can, only hand guns were recovered at the scene...

And I'm not "cherry picking" as Nick likes to suggest...
              Then what fucking part of "police recovered" do you not understand? You are cherry picking initial, misinformed media stories (from what you believe to be a corrupt bunch of liars, but somehow in this case they're conveniently infallible and omnipotent with every word correct) and drawing conclusions based only on a fraction of reports that fits your premeditated world view and opinion...

That is what's called the anti-scientific method of forming conclusions, then fixing (often false) "evidence" around them. It's supposed to be the other way around, actually. Dummy...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I digress...

I can't fucking believe Alex Jones is only 38.

I thought that fat fuck was easily 50.... maybe all the stress from his mental illness has aged him rapidly!
                The Illuminati are smuggling old fat crazy pills into his Kool-Aid.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  This looks like mental illness to me...
                  Listen to the first sentence this cunt says (Jones, not Morgan, to eliminate cuntfusion). He's basically saying that "forainers" 'ain't got no rights to free speech' and to the "First Amendment" and should be deported if he doesn't like what they say. Douchebag...

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    That's bullshit WARF. Few of either party actually believe that...
                    I am not saying that either, but there have been extremists from both parties supporting conspiracy theories for their political agenda. Then the release of Fahrenheit 9/11 right before the elections. I am a registered Democrat myself, but I stay middle of the road. I personally hated George Bush and thought he was one of the worst presidents in the history of our country. Anyways, I can't wait to see what Michael Moore's spin on the Sandy Hoax elementary shootings, or the Sandy Hook elementary shootings. (Again depending on what team you play for.)
                    Last edited by WARF; 01-08-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

You are cherry picking initial, misinformed media stories (from what you believe to be a corrupt bunch of liars, but somehow in this case they're conveniently infallible and omnipotent with every word correct) and drawing conclusions based only on a fraction of reports that fits your premeditated world view and opinion...
                      No asshole...

That's exactly what Obama, Holder, Reid, Bloomberg, Feinstein, Piss Morgan and the rest of the anti-gun lobby are doing in every case...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        The Illuminati are smuggling old fat crazy pills into his Kool-Aid.
                        Or he's just smuggling lots of donuts in his fat ass...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Anyways, I can't wait to see what Michael Moore's spin on the Sandy Hoax elementary, or Sandy Hook elementary shootings. (Again depending on what team you play for.)

Who cares what a fat liberal film maker has to say ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I am not saying that either, but there have been extremists from both parties supporting conspiracy theories for their political agenda. Then the release of Fahrenheit 9/11 right before the elections. I am a registered Democrat myself, but I stay middle of the road. I personally hated George Bush and thought he was one of the worst presidents in the history of our country. Anyways, I can't wait to see what Michael Moore's spin on the Sandy Hoax elementary, or Sandy Hook elementary shootings. (Again depending on what team you play for.)
                            F911 wasn't an "inside job" film...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Listen to the first sentence this cunt says (Jones, not Morgan, to eliminate cuntfusion). He's basically saying that "forainers" 'ain't got no rights to free speech' and to the "First Amendment" and should be deported if he doesn't like what they say. Douchebag...
                              It pains me to say but Morgan won the battle of the cunts just by calmly letting Jones show his true colors.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who cares what a fat liberal film maker has to say ??
                                Right, you only listen to unhinged fat radio liars...

Comment

Working...