X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Reports of possible second shooter apprehended and in custody...

Helicopter footage of police chasing suspect on foot...

Early police audio of two more suspects detained on the ground...
    Hey asshole, in any situation where there has been a shooting the police initially regard anyone at the scene as being a "suspect" including the children as ridiculous as that may seem. The problem with trailer trash asswipes like you who blindly follow paranoid schizophrenic cocksuckers like Alex Jones is that your truly believe in your unfounded propaganda that anything that threatens your violent way of life is somehow a "government conspiracy" based upon "global elitists" when you have zero facts to support [your] claims. You want a conspiracy in order to justify your paranoia. I swear to fuck if Jones told you that your trailer was lined with listening devices and hidden cameras you'd be searching for them and posting all sorts of insane crap to prove a theory that has no basis in objective reality.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Hey asshole, in any situation where there has been a shooting the police initially regard anyone at the scene as being a "suspect" including the children as ridiculous as that may seem. The problem with trailer trash asswipes like you who blindly follow paranoid schizophrenic cocksuckers like Alex Jones is that your truly believe in your unfounded propaganda that anything that threatens your violent way of life is somehow a "government conspiracy" based upon "global elitists" when you have zero facts to support [your] claims. You want a conspiracy in order to justify your paranoia. I swear to fuck if Jones told you that your trailer was lined with listening devices and hidden cameras you'd be searching for them and posting all sorts of insane crap to prove a theory that has no basis in objective reality.
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Stay Krusty...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Stay Paranoid

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

By no means do I believe the infowars stuff, but a lot of what's come out about this whole tragedy doesn't add up. There's been an upswing in violence lately between the theater shooting, the college shootings over the last few years and now this. Clearly these people are off their rockers and that's what's driving them to do this, but at the same time I think they are probably a lot more open to suggestion. It's not that far fetched to think that there could be a common element to all of this. Maybe it's a generational thing, or the media, but the stories seem a little too similar where someone snaps and goes and kills a lot of people. Something like that isn't normal. I dunno if it's medication that's causing it or what but it's becoming way more common and we should really be trying to figure out the reasons behind it.
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                By no means do I believe the infowars stuff, but a lot of what's come out about this whole tragedy doesn't add up. There's been an upswing in violence lately between the theater shooting, the college shootings over the last few years and now this. Clearly these people are off their rockers and that's what's driving them to do this, but at the same time I think they are probably a lot more open to suggestion. It's not that far fetched to think that there could be a common element to all of this. Maybe it's a generational thing, or the media, but the stories seem a little too similar where someone snaps and goes and kills a lot of people. Something like that isn't normal. I dunno if it's medication that's causing it or what but it's becoming way more common and we should really be trying to figure out the reasons behind it.

Oh FFS...... you drinking from ELVIS' kool-aid bowl now?

Anyone can find anything in any tragedy if they look hard enough, and want to see it bad enough.

Everything is there alright.......except evidence.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I think it's perfectly reasonable to question things. Something isn't right.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I think it's perfectly reasonable to question things. Something isn't right.
                    Grassy Knoll...... you're slipping into Oliver Stone territory.

The only people who know everything are either dead, or leading the investigation. Everyone playing CSI is just ridiculous.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

The 'something isn't right' issue is really a product of trying to make sense of the incomprehensible. Those kind of actions are so 'out there' and beyond of how convention people behave that any explanation for them seems inadequate.
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I am gonna take the high road and keep my feelings out of this!
                        Last edited by WARF; 01-08-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

There was no gunman on the grassy knoll.

There was no faked moon landing.

Elvis doesn't really live in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Piers and I may be distantly related, which freaks me out more than anything.

Now that I think about it, I do believe the government has done some experiments with mass mind control on a small level.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                            Jones was "reaching" the entire "interview". That dude shouldn't be allowed within a square mile of a gun. ANY gun.
                            Or children...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's hard to say that medication is causing any of this when there isn't much evidence any of these fucks actually took their meds. Most of them eschewed any psychological treatment IIRC. All while having access to pretty serious firearms, of course.

It used to be that we just committed the mentally ill to (often horrific) institutions. The age of modern drugs has brought back some humanity and some control of the mentally ill and their families over their own destinies. But it has also facilitated crazy bitches walking around untreated and yet lucidity enough to arm themselves to the teeth. But anyone who thinks this is a new issue that suddenly popped up is deluded. It began in the 80's with Reagan allowing institutions to simply throw out patients leading to a massive spike in homelessness...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-08-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                                There was no gunman on the grassy knoll.

There was no faked moon landing.

Elvis doesn't really live in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Piers and I may be distantly related, which freaks me out more than anything.

Now that I think about it, I do believe the government has done some experiments with mass mind control on a small level.
                                The CIA and U.S. Army experimented with drugs in order to find the magic elixir truth serum (which they never did, since the CIA was compelled to resort to Rendition and some tortures during the early years of the War on Terrah). Both gave LSD to various troops, suspects, etc. But if they truly had a mind control drug, why would the 'shadow guberment' even need these 'agent provocateur' shootings to affect policies?

Comment

Working...