Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARFstradamus
    Full On Cocktard
    • Nov 2005

When the moon of Venus aligns with Jupiter, the great Cunt of Louisiana shall spread his lies. He shall be insolent towards the great half negro leader of the east. Bloodshed in the classroom. On the 7th day of the crescent moon a man who recites wikipedia shall stop him. The great troll of Louisiana shall dwell in his smelly trailer forevermore.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I don't like to get too deep believing in these conspiracies. They may be fun to read but that's about it. I always think of that line from Kevin Kostner in Oliver Stone's JFK when conspiracies come up. "Back and to the left" in a Southern accent. The truth is usually in front of people. They just want to ignore it.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Morgan is a total cunt , I have never seen Alex Jones before but imagine any one who sides with his side of the argument hopes he shuts the fuck up from now on because that ill disciplined display didnt help their cause.
        Unless he is meant to be funny and if thats the case sorry I didnt realise it was political spinal Tap.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
          Morgan is a total cunt...
          That is irrelevant when it comes to Jones and his racing thoughts.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
            That is irrelevant when it comes to Jones and his racing thoughts.

totally, but I like to state it whenever possible.
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Ric Flair
              Groupie
              • Jul 2007

You sit on your couch all day ELVIS. In a cheap little Louisiana trailer home. While you were feeding your fat face, and accusing the government of killing innocent little children... I was winning WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
              THE FOUR HORSEMEN!

Eat Us And Smile, Nature Boy Style!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                I think it's perfectly reasonable to question things.
                Yes, question things but not to trivialize, conspiratorize and paranoiaize "things" for pleasures self-aggrandizement and media whoring. The problem with people like Jones is that they remain a strange sense of credibility when only some of their bullshit predictions and/or theories come true and that's based more on the law of averages than actually knowing something in the first place. Shit hasn't been right since the birth of time so who is Jones to be the end-all grand avatar/guru/wizard that speaks for America's populace? Alex Jones is the modern day Jim Jones only that he is scarier because he has much more accessible avenues to the electronic media to spew his garbage. No wonder poorly educated, led-paint chip eating, fungal parasite infected moron like Elvis follow this asshole without question or shame. Don't fall for the same trap.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Warham
                  I don't like to get too deep believing in these conspiracies. They may be fun to read but that's about it. I always think of that line from Kevin Kostner in Oliver Stone's JFK when conspiracies come up. "Back and to the left" in a Southern accent. The truth is usually in front of people. They just want to ignore it.
                  That's a classic example because anyone that knew anything about ballistics watching must have been shouting at the screen as he repeated it 50 times.

The exit wound as the bullet pushes out his brain would always push the head in the direction of the shooter. As Stone spouted his crap he was actually demonstrating reason #1 out of 50 that his theory was nonsense.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Jesus Fucking Chriiiiist!

It's a god damn conspiracy!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Morgan is on CNN now. He basically says he was happy he had Jones on to expose what a fuckwit he is, but didn't think he would have be that psychotic...

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        It's amazing how much bullshit is in the official Sandy Hoax story and most people just go right along with it...

And it happens every fucking time...

I guess people like being lied to...
                        I dunno...in the Sandy Hook case, you had a bunch of so-called journalists running around wildly, "interviewing" officials, police, rescue teams, passers by, grieving parents and even the children themselves, then instantly drawing conclusions and printing them or stating them on live tv. There was no decompresion, it was more of a "if it bleeds, it leads" mentality which wound up being not only appalling, but insulting, downright shameful and ultimately irresponsible.

And here we are, several days after the fact, with very little (if any) more clarity. You can pick aspects of the varied reports apart, yet it's pretty hard to separate the wheat from the chaff when so much muddled thinking and obfuscation was initially taking place.

Having said that, some of what has been reported as "fact" leaves me scratching my head, and Christ knows that I'm about an inch deep and a mile wide when it comes to this stuff.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well here is a little montage of Jones, watching it will help us understand a bit better where ELVIS is coming from these days...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                            I think it's perfectly reasonable to question things. Something isn't right.
                            The SSRI's is the common denominator in almost all mass shootings, mothers killing their kids, and especially suicide, as it says on the drug info...

But a more sinister common denominator is the fact that these people are all under suspicious psychiatric care...

I'm gonna hold off on my conspiracy crap a little until more comes out about the Sandy Hook case...

But I'll be suprised if we actually learn more...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well I'll be surprised if you do unless you drastically improve your sources...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Well here is a bottle of Vodka, drinking it will help you understand a bit better where Sesh is coming from these days...

Comment

Working...