X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Would surely love to see the destruction of the Catholic Church.

I do not expect it to happen in this lifetime, but then I never expected to see legalized pot either.
    Who would have thought the Soviet Union would have broken up as fast and eventless as it did? I didn't think I would see that in my lifetime. Things happen.

Typically what happens to church's is they have to adapt to survive. More and more people are losing interest in organized religion. The church's that have a big enough business base focus on that more or the ones that don't adapt and change to try and appeal to more people to join. The people who tend to be organized religion goers today want a mega church with schools, day care, and lot's of activities for the kids and family to participate in.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-15-2013, 02:45 AM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Except that the Soviet Union was essentially toast by the mid 70s. The BCE knew this to be the case, but they hyped up the hysteria to get Reagan elected in 1980, and then escalated the arms race. And between that and their invasion of Afghanistan, it was a pit the Commies couldn't crawl out of. (and ironically, a lesson that the US obviously refused to learn from, considering "we" have been in that Allah-forsaken shithole longer than the Russians were, and drove up the debt and military budget as bad if not worse than they did as a result)

That doesn't apply to the Catholic church, who could (if legally forced to do so) pay a million dollars to each kid buggered by a priest and still have a shitload of loot in the Vatican basement.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The soviets didn't have the oil reserve currency like we do. Also the Federal Reserve can finance a lot of war with their funny money. Technically the US is broke but it can keep going on Federal Reserve credit. At least for a while more.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The terrorism was being ran out of Pakistan and not Afghanistan. There were some training camps in Afghanistan. We went into Afghanistan because it was an easy country to pummel. We didn't go into Pakistan because they have nukes. Then everyone knows you don't fight terrorism with a big traditional military. You fight them with intelligence and special forces. But we invaded Iraq with a traditional military and Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. Then we played fun and games in Afghanistan. It was all about feeding the military industrial complex because going after Bin Laden with special forces doesn't make enough money for people who supply the US military.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Oh I know their destruction is unrealistic at best.

I would just like to see them admit they are full of shit. That would throw the entire Christian world into an uproar.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If I had followed this back in the 1990s, most weekends I would have been immediately leaving the venue, and calling the fire brigade.

Well for the first month or two before I was completely ostracized by my pals and banned from all the cities clubs.

It's also a bit off putting when the presenter of the video who previously appeared to wearing the uniform of a professional in the field suddenly at the end basically says 'By the way I am fucking mentally ill and the rest of my videos are made up garbage...'

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                Yeah, but it's totally off topic here. I'm going to read up on that stuff again and bring it up in the Popeapalooza 2013 thread.

Please don't feel you have to for our benefit...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's also a bit off putting when the presenter of the video who previously appeared to wearing the uniform of a professional in the field suddenly at the end basically says 'By the way I am fucking mentally ill and the rest of my videos are made up garbage...'
                  Of course Krusty is going to post videos by mentally ill people. Those are the only sort of peeps she can believe.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    The soviets didn't have the oil reserve currency like we do.....
                    Oil "reserve?" Why the fuck would they need that? Russia is a major oil and gas producer; add a bunch of other now autonomous republics and they had no problems with O&G production...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      The terrorism was being ran out of Pakistan and not Afghanistan....
                      From the Afghan and Paki Base of Terror?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

First, you remove d-dog's post from here.

Second, you rename the thread and list it as if he didn't create and break the story .

Third, you attack all of the TRolls.

Forth, you revove only the troll post and leave all of the, " Mod-Troll" in the thread.

Fifth, now the thread is about the Catholic Church and Oil Production of the Soviet Union and The Afganistan Connection to the BCE all written by the Mod-Trolls and thier followers..

Sixth..You guys are wierd.
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 02-15-2013, 11:01 AM.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Nick's protecting you with his bullshit censorship...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Ah yes...the love..I feel it.........but I fancy myself in Autumn.
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Nick's protecting you with his bullshit censorship...
                              I'm not censoring anything, dicklick. You can jerkoff to your douchebaggery, just in another forum.

As for Clarathefuckwit, too bad! It's pretty obvious when threadjack is threadjack and it's not tolerated anymore, especially when dickheads from another site are coming here only to stir up shit and direct traffic to their internet fail...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Oil "reserve?" Why the fuck would they need that? Russia is a major oil and gas producer; add a bunch of other now autonomous republics and they had no problems with O&G production...
                                Rubels weren't as accepted on the world market as the US Dollar was. We have a deal with OPEC that all OPEC oil needs to be purchased in US Dollars. So anyone worldwide who uses that oil has to convert their money into US Dollars to buy it. It's a huge advantage. Also the Russian O&G production and distribution was not what it is like now in soviet times. They were a closed economy.

The Soviet Union just couldn't buy goods worldwide and play economic warfare as well as the US could. One reason we can run up huge debts in US dollars is we have the oil reserve currency.

Comment

Working...