Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Break out the tiny violins, THOMOcarrot's playing the victim/martyr card....
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      Sitting in a cop car getting fat and lazy for 20 years, pulling over pretty girls, so they can get their phone # and strong arm into sex, is a few bad cops to more than just me.

If you took 40% of the active police officers in this country who are wasting thier lives writing traffic tickets to old ladies in townships that have way overblown rape of the tax base, amounts, of tax dollars for bullshit city councils, overblown amounts of officers and vehicles with 10K $ art school designed grafics all over the Dodge 300 Turbo charged interceptor for a city that isn't 1 mile in any direction.

And.. asked them to do thier duty that they have sworn to and transfer to the mexican border to provide a full service unlike the shit they do all day 90% of those cops sworn to protect and serve would quit.

You can live in a dream world if you want keep watching CSI The West Wing and 21 Jump Street, you are a fool.
      Jesus dude, write your town council or run for mayor or something. Yes, there are too many cops and too many departments in every hamlet in this country (my town has THREE local departments, not counting the County Sheriffs and the State Troopers). But I'm pretty sure they didn't pull you over to get your number...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        I think this is still about when thome got shit-faced drunk and wrapped his scooter around that tree...

Cops probably embarrassed him.
        LOL

That reminds me of a local story where an FBI Agent was driving around in his "pants-optional" minivan and jerking off next to truck drivers...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nope, it's about you and a couple others around here's innability to stay on subject, due to a warped sense of purpose.

I hope to god you never have to go thru 1/10the the amount of pain I have . My ideal and actions, of living life has way outlived me, many, many, many, times.
          Oh cry me a river, troll....

You know what, mutant? I'll bet I could find 2 dozen people on this board who have been through far more shit than your mutant ass.

Difference is we ain't whining about it, or using it as an excuse to crap all over every thread on this board like you and sockfucker.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, please stop putting words in my mouth and to go on record: I honor and respect and believe in the field of law enforcement, the laws are unjust.

If you think I am looking for justice in this world you are out of your MIND!!!

I would settle for common decency from my repersentative, not a corrupt business dealoi between the judicial system and the city council.

And you are a clown.
            Yes! Those tyrannical school zone-reduced speed limits are hell! To the streets everyone!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Jesus dude, write your town council or run for mayor or something. Yes, there are too many cops and too many departments in every hamlet in this country (my town has THREE local departments, not counting the County Sheriffs and the State Troopers). But I'm pretty sure they didn't pull you over to get your number...
              Bitching here gets shit done, yo.....

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

So. like alot of us i cannot choose not to be a tool of justice equal rights and compassion towards anyone, anymore.
                fixed
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                  Oh cry me a river, troll....

You know what, mutant? I'll bet I could find 2 dozen people on this board who have been through far more shit than your mutant ass.

Difference is we ain't whining about it, or using it as an excuse to crap all over every thread on this board like you and sockfucker.
                  I lost approximatly 1/2 of my internal organs when I was 15 years old. I say less than half because I still have 1 and 1/2 lungs...pass that ciggarette.

I am not whinning just laying out some back story baby... so who else is fucked up...can't just be me...?
                  2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

While we're talking cops... We have the highway of hell in BC along whose route numerous Indigenous women have disappeared or been found dead.

A recent investigation has found that numerous First Nation women have been raped by RCMP members and threatened with death if they talk. For years I've said that the highway killers are probably cops....fucking pigs....
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel

A recent investigation has found that numerous First Nation women have been raped by RCMP members and threatened with death if they talk. For years I've said that the highway killers are probably cops....fucking pigs....
                          And some of the fools here want guns only in the hands of the cops and the government...

Fucking sheep...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

so who else is fucked up...can't just be me...?
                            Well, Dickforbrains has flouride poisoning...

jfailstorm has conditioner poisoning...

and Softcock was born stupid...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Bitching here gets shit done, yo.....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Fucking sheep...
                                What you do on your own time is your business, Bubba.....

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...