X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Un-huh.... Call a sailor a soldier or vice versa and see how they like it....
    Just don't call 'em late for dinner.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      My .02....
      \

Originally Posted by clarathecarrot
      Ok you guys got me all negative here is some shit.

He can re-enlist at any time and probably walk back in with the same rank especially with his file history as a important solgier, do 4 more years and retire they don't start you back at zero years after time out of service. ** HE probably could do that, but many times no, it would be at a lesser rank. And he's a SAILOR. **

He may have taken a early retirement and signed some shit got some cash and there he is with little or no need of his skills in civilian life. ** Again, the Navy would not offer early retirement to SEAL's, their skill set is far too important to offer them early retirement. **

Maybe though he has a bad discharge due to some behavior we don't know about and that is why he has no bennies.

In that case he may have a bar-to re-enlistment as he cant re-up and finish his 4 years fucked and double fucked. ** Highly doubtful. And he has no "bennies" because he didn't do his 20, like anyone who didn't do their 20. **
      Sorry about the "the solgier thing" but throw that MOS or Branch away and everyone is a hard dick with a rifle..my bad I understand about branch pride and whattnot.

The only reason I thought he would retain rank is he is well decorated and more than just semi famous so they may allow some shit hell I don't know.

But that last sentence is all dumbshit anyway.

What a lot of people don't realize is little or none of your military service transferes to civilian life especially Navy Seal don't take this the wrong way but asside from a similar type job out side like mention as a consultant of that type of work he could probably only qualify for the simplest of jobs little pay to start and that is a shock to alot of military personel when trying to start over outside of the military.

I know you already know that I am just say'n.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

thome, sometimes you don't actually have to hit the reply button, you can just leave it in your head.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          thome, sometimes you don't actually have to hit the reply button, you can just leave it in your head.

Thanks daddy,...So,...

is my reply cosidered the spam and this is when you delete this post to the dump, you start a new thread about me titled -claragottasolgiergunforsomemaninagayway-..?

I also want to ad on subject: Guys and perhaps women also feel very important during their service in the military all their want to get the fuck out becomes somewhat disturbing once they find it is 16 years later, and I am exactly where I left off when I joined it is like they have been on another planet.

Very difficult to adjust..character and family must come into play for the adjustments and a feeling of being deserted by the military is normal because the big green daddy ain't serving as your leader anymore.
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 02-11-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            Perhaps he was guilt stricken upon finding out from Elvis that he shot a double and not the real deal.
            Perhaps...

Or this story is just another made up part of the fake story...

They just keep piling the bullshit up through books, movies, articles, and other propaganda, which keeps the truth buried increasingly deeper under the shit over time...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Perhaps...

They just keep piling the bullshit up through books, movies, articles, and other propaganda, which keeps the truth buried increasingly deeper under the shit over time...

I knew you'd spot that one! You may be right. I don't care for how that whole thing was handled in the slightest.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Perhaps...

The best part of all of this is much like the deterioration of our American way of life, duty to god and country and so....

The leftists and liberals have somehow made it ok for people who have sworn and oath to secrecy these, "military heros" for spilling their guts about top secrete information.

I believe everyone swears and oath when entering the military and I'll bet, 50% of those have to swear another to handle top secret documents.

I would think a SEAL is in the deffinately top secret catagory.

What has happened is these so called military heros have forgotten that doesn't just mean while in the military it means for the rest of your life.

They should be tried as a,... traitor sounds a bit harsh,.... but time in the box in Leavenworth should follow...being as most are in a innactive reserve and still under the USMJ authority.

I realize ex military sometimes talk with others who can understand as in old solgiers but that is usually with other solgiers who were there...?

Books and CNN logic about this crap is wrong.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

It's a huge hoax, carrot...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

It's a huge hoax, carrot...
                    Ok, but my post isn't.

I am disturbed by these secret military information leaks and the people who propogate these falshoods or truths they shouldn't fall under the free press or first ammendment protections.

Fodder to sell commercial times on CNN or not it is wrong and one of the pussifications of America.

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Perhaps...

I believe he was dead years ago.. I need more than the government saying 'trust me' to believe otherwise.
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        I believe he was dead years ago.. I need more than the government saying 'trust me' to believe otherwise.
                        Maybe they dug him up, reanimated him with a zombie virus, then reshot him? Makes perfect sense...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

It's like a fisherman coming into the bar bragging they caught this huge fish with no proof they really did. The excitement tends to die quick.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Maybe they dug him up, reanimated him with a zombie virus, then reshot him? Makes perfect sense...
                            As believable as the US suddenly giving a shit about a proper Muslim funeral for public enemy #1 all of a sudden to not offend as we destroy the region. I just don't buy it.
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

As believable as the US suddenly giving a shit about a proper Muslim funeral for public enemy #1 all of a sudden to not offend as we destroy the region. I just don't buy it.
                              Um, did you ever read about the Iraq War, and how about callous U.S. actions offending the Islamic world only inflamed anti-American sentiment and helped launch the insurgency there in 2003? And I'm not sure dumping a body in the ocean is the proper Muslim edicate anyways...

Which U.S. enemies haven't received a proper burial?

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Obomba and the Seals didn't kill Bin Laden...

It's made up, Dickforbrains...

Comment

Working...