Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm German, Swiss, Czech & Russian. Guess if I had to pick a new home, I go with Switzerland. I know a little Spanish. Will that help?

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Hmmm.... not so sure I'd want to move to Germany. Sure they have decent beer, decent cars, and decent roads to drive them on.... but I don't know a damn word of German. I'm sure my ancestors are embarrassed about that.
      '
      Your German shows through with your unconditional love for all things bier. You'd do great in the fatherland.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        I know a little Spanish. Will that help?

With the motel, fishing guide, and beers.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This is a couple months old, but it fits the thread......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Germany is aging and dying. There isn't going to be any Germans left the way they are going. Many of these countries are hitting the point of no returns and I doubt immigrants coming in want to pay for aging old people they aren't related to nor care about. We could see a genocide of the old. Some of these countries you aren't going to want to be an old fuck in that's for sure.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Germany is aging and dying. There isn't going to be any Germans left the way they are going. Many of these countries are hitting the point of no returns and I doubt immigrants coming in want to pay for aging old people they aren't related to nor care about. We could see a genocide of the old. Some of these countries you aren't going to want to be an old fuck in that's for sure.
              Um no, no it isn't. I dunno where you get this shit, your facts...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Um no, no it isn't. I dunno where you get this shit, your facts...
                From German newspapers.

Germany is already facing a demographic nightmare as birth rates fall despite a slew of family-friendly policies. Now, new statistics show that more people are leaving the country than immigrating -- adding to concerns about the country's shrinking population.

Germans fretting about the country's looming demographic problems are unlikely to have been cheered by recent news on birth rates and emigration. With its graying population, the country's cradle-to-grave welfare system could become unaffordable due to a dearth of working-age people to keep the system going. And the country seems to be failing to either attract enough immigrants or produce babies fast enough to dispel fears of future demographic disaster.
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-03-2013, 11:55 PM.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...