Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Peter Ferrara?? That guy's a screaming lunatic.

Thom Hartmann frequently invites him on his radio and TV shows to debate his KKKoch funded talking points, and every time, the guy goes into a high pitched whiny scream when he's called out on his bullshit.

I don't know where Thom finds the patience to deal with these fools........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vh rides again
      Commando
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by knuckleboner
      my sincerest apologies, sir. i had assumed you were actually well read, a mistake i assure you i won't make again. but, since you asked so nicely, i'd be happy to oblige:

taxes lower under obama than bush

key part of patriot act declared unconstitutional

health premium increases

i hope that suffices.

oh, and before i forget, i'd hate to call you a hypocrite, so i'll just assume i somehow missed in YOUR post how YOU included proof?...
      i don't need to google these stupid sites to find worthless info to paste on here, I'm living it along with everyone in my company.
      Anyone who says insurance costs have not risen, obviously doesn't buy insurance.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, you don't google stupid websites, you just take the word of right wing shills who write for a magazine owned by an inheritance billionaire.

Guess that's a slight improvement over the chain e mail spam you relied on under your previous incarnation though.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vh rides again
          Commando
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by FORD
          No, you don't google stupid websites, you just take the word of right wing shills who write for a magazine owned by an inheritance billionaire.

Guess that's a slight improvement over the chain e mail spam you relied on under your previous incarnation though.
          I used the exact same website(Forbes) on purpose just so knuckleboner couldn't use what you are describing here.
          Are you going to fall back on the poor grammar insults next?
          Or maybe I spelled a word incorrectly?

I don't understand why you even argue these subjects, they don't apply to you in the least. IF you even have a job which I highly doubt, with all the time you spend in here it couldn't be a job that would allow you to pay bills in a family setting and afford to buy health insurance.
          I pay my people 27.50 an hour and they can't make ends meet. Health insurance costs have skyrocketed over the past 3 years. 4 years ago a family healthplan at my business cost about 68 dollars a week for my employees, I payed the rest. The deductible was 500 dollars.
          Today it's 117 bucks with a 5000 dollar deductible . That means they would have to pay 11,000 dollars before they could even take their kid to an emergency room.
          That's reality pal and it sucks.
          This year I am going to offer all my employees to go as subcontractors so I can drop my insurance altogether because I cannot afford to pay for it any more. I have seriously considered closing my business early or offering it up for sale to my employees.
          Coupled with tax increases this year, fuel expenses and higher insurance rates, it's not worth holding onto.

I have made it well known that if layoffs happen, I'll start with the people who have Obama stickers on their bumpers.

I've never posted on this website under another user name so if that's what your referring to with the previous incarnation crack, wrong again.
          Last edited by vh rides again; 04-24-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again

I have made it well known that if layoffs happen, I'll start with the people who have Obama stickers on their bumpers.
            Don't worry...they're smart enough to be already looking for a new job!

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Sounds like they're better off not working for the kind of bitter douchebag who'd use that as his metric anyway...
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vh rides again
                Commando
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                Sounds like they're better off not working for the kind of bitter douchebag who'd use that as his metric anyway...
                Fuck I'll tell you one thing, you won't find any of my people wasting time like you do.
                I would can your ass in a second, I don't allow a leach in my company for a second. You are what is wrong with America, a fucking leach wasting his employers time while posting in a forum, what a fucking ni***** you are.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Take it easy with the wording, please.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Fuck I'll tell you one thing, you won't find any of my people wasting time like you do.
                    I would can your ass in a second, I don't allow a leach in my company for a second. You are what is wrong with America, a fucking leach wasting his employers time while posting in a forum, what a fucking ni***** you are.

Yeah, you're a classy one. Lemme tell you one thing: You can't afford me, fuckface. What you're missing with all the presumption is that my gig actually allows me time to fuck around here. How the fuck do you know I'm not getting my shit done while simultaneously owning your racist ass? Because guess what? I am. Fuck you, dude.

And yes, I saw that shit before it was edited. Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Another racist internet tough guy......

Projecting his own failures on others.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Soooooo...I'm guessing that Ass-clowns company makes sheets....for the Klan?!?!

Fucking inbreed Jed....yeah, GRATE....

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
                          You missed the point entirely, as expected...

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            What point? The fact they work for a racist that has nuthin better to do than talk trash on the interweb should give ;em a clue....they need to get the fuck out the door before the place is liquidated!

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

No, I didn't. Shocker you coming to inbred Jed's defense, though.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

LOL. Hope you've got a good attorney!
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...